Author Topic: All Points Bulletin: Policy Announcements and Changes Soon to Be Seen.  (Read 408 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
All Points Bulletin: Policy Announcements and Changes Soon to Be Seen

Speakers:
Lanaforge
Michael of Nebadon
The Most Highs, Andromadeus
JESUS
The Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice

Subjects: (not all Subjects covered here are listed either)
Lanaforge, Planetary Prince To Be Soon
Brightening Soon in Transmissions to Urantia on this Site
The Exile of Government for Some Nation States coming
Desire of Father to Provide All URANTIA Fused Individuals Together in Ascension
Panoptians as Off Planet Species Visits in Five or So Years to come
Keeping the New Planetary System Together in New System renamed Triagra (Tri.Egg.Gra)
Most Highs Lay the Law Down to US Government

York, Pa 1230PM Local Time
T/R - Ron Besser through Michael of Nebadon who indwells me as I transmit this message.  I am absolved of errors of transmission this time as the Consummator of Universe Destiny indwells my mind and Jesus stands beside me as I type this message out as transmitted by these individuals listed here.

March 03, 2018

CONSUMMATOR OF UNIVERSE DESTINY AND JUSTICE
“This transmit is one of the most important I have ever seen being sent to a lowly human being.  I am the Consummator of Universe Destiny and in time universes, I am also the Consummator of Universe Justice.

“This should alert you to the fact that Margul stands by my side as I transmit this although he does not have a speaking part in the transmit itself.  The Universal Father is present in Ron as an Adjuster and seeks outside counsel about the language Ron uses to question what things mean at times as those questions are often in the form of quips with elective language unknown on Paradise.  I also admit I enjoy the exchanges as they are so fresh to my ears we actually enjoy the humor that erupts at times.  I also tell all of you that YOU MUST ABIDE better in the Father as he is pressing all of you to be more proactive.  The more he does at times the more silent the board becomes and it upsets Ron only because so many of you are missing the opportunity to learn by being silent.

“Finally, these pages have a few typos as Ron cannot catch them all as he types rapidly and they fall aside of his notice for one reason and another.  Anybody who wants to correct them and repost themselves is welcome to.  No need to have Ron do it, just do it under your own account.  And please let it be known you are all included in these things in various degrees as you make it by your own actions or your loose it by your own inactions.  Good day. The Consummator of Universe Destiny and Justice.”

I AM MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
“We state the obvious as Ron is indwelt instead of just transmitting a translation of my words through him as a normal Transmitter today.  I have so many things to tell you that we must make sure there is no interference he sometimes gets from stray intelligences who love to mix up a transmitter over issues they like to talk about only.  For the record, this is the fifth time I have indwelt Besser to make sure there is no mistake caused by cross transmissions Ron can hear clearly and he almost always knows to ignore them.  This time we get a true transmission without troubling to correct extraneous transmissions for our time here today.  I shall enumerate the items and please Ron, dispense with quotes from now on - - -

1 - The trial Ron faces today is his last day to face them at all.  He knows the reason and is able to contain his mirth over what it is that happens to cause a change of priorities in my relationship with all humans on Urantia who can do what Ron and the fused ones can now do. 

2 - That was for Ron, and now for the rest of you, the Subject Headings above are to be discussed one at a time in another post, but I must relay that the changes to our plans are fully approved by the Universe Father and Uversa and Edentia and even by Machiventa Melchizedek who now becomes the Urantia Planetary Prince for as long as he can take it.

3 - He is now, Lanaforge, the Viceroy of Interior politics and who oversees Ron as Minister of the Interior (correct title in spelling and station status).  He holds other titles not revealed yet.

4 - Pass this on to all who fuse in the future: A fusion group will gather on Urantia in the flesh and be educated as to their role with the Divine Missions to Urantia by the Salvington authorities.  We see them as a necessary part of God the Father’s decision to resurrect many youngsters who died in the two World Wars on Urantia, and to have them live a normal life for ascension careers thereafter, and to provide a news worthy decision to resurrect about one million children who dies in ancient times and modern times who were allowed to perish in grottoes around the hillsides of a forgotten landscape of caves and unnecessary placements hidden from view.   Many of these children will be with Ron now and then as he needs them as badly as they need him.

5 - The House that Jack built is truly gone.  Western civilization has fully collapsed and will never raise its head again.  Be assured it will be replaced by something much better. Serara, the Magisterial Son, is immediately dispatched when appropriate, to minister to the United Nations, to reinvigorate that institution.  Be assured the Security Council still has vetoes but majority rules on it instead of relegating the vote as inoperable as it does today.

6 - Our views of heart and gold are still the same: the heart of God loves each, but gold will not rule them any longer and the CNBC’s of the world will collapse for lack of financial activity fairly quickly.

7 - Ron Besser will have his reception center and move to another location so he does not have to be the only one addressing delegations in that home.  Larry Gossett and Lemuel will be designated as reception center delegates too, and they will wear the pin of service that Ron does so he does not feel so lonely for wearing it alone. 

8 - The trial of change to 2709 Sunset Lane can get underway when a delegation of incarnated beings unknown to you in the flesh, the Briltadorians, will address Ron as they may and he will handed a check to place in the appropriate accounts for releasing the work that is pent up to do already for Urantia;

9 - Household goods accumulated by Ron for decades will be released into a personal repository for future use by him or others as he is so overloaded with furniture and support items he is running out of space to put it all.  The barn will be raised shortly and replaced with a metal and inhabitable building for storage and other uses not revealed yet.  We have to decide who does this work as the design is already in blue prints and needs a master builder to get it right. 

10 - The trial to be Ron is over as he must put aside most of his work on the discussion forum eventually but his voice is so essential it must be done now and then just to keep the members together in their dedication.  Ron reminds me he has no outlet to tell the world what he faces and how to resolve things like problems in the new Urantia Book Foundation.  That and other things such as the work of the Minister of the Interior and its problems may be spoken by Ron to members as well.  I also foresee a second web site dedicated to the work of the Minister of the Interior too and I see we need to provide news conferences with Ron in any building we choose to use as to house the Minister of the Interior.  The L shaped building has expired for now to use as the HQ of what we intend to do now. 

11- I also see Ron lament the use of the L shaped building now rescinded as we already began negotiations to buy it, but the Father says we must do better than that and we will.

12 - No one is on the staff of the Magisterial Sons except Ron and Lemuel and Larry Gossett.  Only Ron is activated there now and the other two will be resplendent at 2709 Sunset Lane to meet delegations sent there by foreign governments and important institutions such as the Churches themselves;

13 - The trial to begin these Missions, as they are multiple, starts today for Ron as he himself wants to be of no part of useless assignments he keeps receiving with transmissions that almost fall apart on him and he now knows, thanks to Paul of Tarsus, that Paul himself was subject to such when he plied his work for God on Urantia.  That has fully satisfied Ron it is normal and not his failure to comply with something he knows not;

14 - Be assured that all of you are included in this change of rapture-like action as Jesus Himself is now prepared to accept all of you as the Corps of Workers, men in one, and women in the other, and that is to preclude romances from happening. 

JESUS speaks: “I am happy to get this out of the way.  We thought long and hard about how to handle disciples as I have no Apostles except Paul and Peter and Ron.  Ron will be designated as the Jesus Apostle when I need that silly person near me for whatever reason I cannot think of right now.   He is so humorous it is hard to concentrate. Ron reminds me if they can do it with orange juice they can do it with me.  I also remind all members that you have a fifth member unnamed who is already fused, but that individual is quitting life they say and will not appear among the fused with the others until this mess is straightened out for them.  Father instructs Ron as we wait to go on that the fusion occurred on January 14, 2018 near noon and that the individual is unaware of it unless they are spoken to.  The Father says this individual is so infected with egregores they cannot cure themselves and will be purified when it is appropriate to do so.  You are now advised that I Jesus now indwell none of you except for little Besser, the Rambo of your group who refuses to compromise anything with evil he is educated about being done to him so often these days. 

“I, Jesus, have no remission for any of you who left and come back now and then to see what is new or being said as Ron gears up to become a super transmitter.  You are already seeing how he can handle most spiritual questions on his own if you really knew the difference anyhow.  He is permanently indwelt with Jesus for stoic reasons and will never succumb to love again without asking Papa for permission to make a fool out of himself.  I also place my self beside Ron and not in his mind so much to avoid dangerous contracts of people who will love him and attempt to embroil him in pwer struggles with institutions and governments.  Ron asks for a sense of balance there and he is reminded he is a very junior member of the Salvington team to being these Missions to Urantia finally today or tomorrow or so soon we cannot name the hour yet.

“Also this: I am Jesus and I take no humble position as I am Deity now and that is why Ron capitalizes pronouns referring to me to remind all I am no longer the little son of God, but a Deity in my own right and somewhat analogous to a Creator Son, but that I am Absolutely unique in the designation.  I am also truly alarmed at how well Ron can call the role when necessary as he is allowed full authority on this site to prevent excursions into personality assassination.  In the future no one can get into it and they are lucky, will be warned first.  It is one thing to disagree and Ron respects that, but calling another the evil one and meaning it cannot be allowed ever, It is too disruptive to the smooth flow of progress to have it happen at all.

“I am Jesus, and I remind all of you that my appearance is imminent and that you may all be so surprised by it you will not understand what has happened to you, as many of you will experience the rapture before you are either translated or asked to remain to help us establish a Urantia that is finally working on being God centered.  Ron has explained the Rapture to many of you, but many of you are so gobsmacked the term is used at all you cannot absorb what he is telling you.  The effect of the RAPTURE is to FEEL GOOD, and not to appear in flowing white robes, as that is sheer fantasy.  Paul saw the Rapture as happening after resurrection, and he is not wrong about that either as you will feel wonderful on your resurrection; however, when in the flesh and as a believer in My Kingdom and as a worker in the fields of the Harvest, your Rapture is to feel so good about life you will always remember it through your long ascension career.  Taht is the Rapture and that is plenty but nothing else!

15 - This is Michael of Nebadon speaking now: I am leaving off quotes but Jesus desires them and so he has them above: You who transmit daily know who you are.  Most of you hide that prospect for reasons of status before other institutions and concerns about the church and other things.  However, you must abide in God enough to know that split loyalities never win anyone a favor and usually a loss in the end.  You are not asked to come forward at this time, but you are asked to examine your policy of keeping it hidden and to provide this list the benefit of your talent and abilities for the membership you really are apart of anyhow;

16 - We now know that the House that Jack built (civilization) on Urantia has collapsed fully and we must pay attention to the rack and ruin this President of the United States is causing world governments who look at his past actions with horror, and are truly seeing a mad man uncontrolled over his antics in great power.  That will he stopped!  Shortly he is remanded in custody to those who see him as he truly is.  Some on this list support him in an error thinking he has your needs in his heart.  He does not.  But we are not going to minister to those who are mistaken about supporting Trump, and we will move to defame that monster of instability quickly;

17 - Our new Planetary System called Triagra spoken phonetically as Try Egg Gra is now fully named on our records.  Be assured it must be settled in Light and Life quickly as it will be the primary Planetary System in Nebadon, as all planets in it are to become university spheres attached to the Salvington complex of educational rewards for those who need to know what happened in Nebadon, the Lucifer Rebellion, and a few other horrors we still have not put out of our minds for good or perhaps forever.    These events are not secured outside of the Deity level, but on Urantia, the Lucifer Rebellion decimated a billion innocent people, and other disasters nearly as calamitous have taken place.  Ron knows of one already.  In any case we speak to the universe as accepted by Urantia, that it must hold well and fully and that the planet will be saved in spite of its existence in so much turmoil today.  Triagra, Triagra, Triagra, Triagra !!!!  Remember that name as you are in it today and for weeks already.

18 - Trump will be removed unceremoniously soon.  A constitutional crisis will ensue.  Jesus will avoid the tranquility of blessing it as necessary and side with the Salvington authorities.  The plans are to allow Trump to slink off into exile to New York or Canada where he will live not simply but in the splendor of a state that forgives them for all the hate he brings to them through bilateral negations on emigration and trade. That is their to do as they choose, but they must understand that his placement anywhere brings no honor to them and they must enforce the ban on him being a government in exile.  I repeat that for those who may read this from an intelligence division within your government: he is not a government in exile and no one will be permitted to send delegations to him for any reason.  The present Trump administration is worthy of nothing but rebuke including the Press Secretary and the one before the camera these days.  The entire cabinet will be removed and Melchizedeks incarnated will begin to fill in those positions so truncated with present appointees.  Those in certain governments in opposition to the United States are warned to behave or face consequences on your own.  Ron indicates in thought, “I bet they try you!” and so do we expect that and you will all learn what those consequences are as we out power anyone living in the flesh and blood and states that are run by that amalgamation of administration and nation states  We are the Most Highs speaking through Ron now: He believes they are good folds too and need to be rid of the egregore of power at any cost, and that leaders of these countries must be sure that they understand it is a mistake to believe such.  The cost of nuclear annihilation is not power but being a damn fool in a very dangerous world of hate and sin to the point the Father must use a very long stick to stir this pot.

“We are the MOST HIGHS - “We speak directly to this audience in warning of things to come that will scare you seriously and that you are not to lose your consciousness over measly beings like Trump or even what remains of the United States government at this point.  Trump is aligned with evil forces yet in the universe and they encourage him to take the pound of pride for himself and let the others fail as they are wont to do in an opposition to powerful them to overcome alone.  We need to assure all of you this will end in good works and not the recrimination of a failed State as is happening to the United States now.  Be assured the loss of one individual in the fight to preserve the union is unnecessary as many will see it that way and cause insurrection everywhere including certain aspects of your American military who is alarmed with the puffery of that man as Commander in Chief.  All governments eventually run into a leader who bring defeat to their very existence for all sorts of powerful reasons, but the United States was never meant to fall this way and it shall not.  This is Andromadeus, Chief of the Most Highs on Edentia.  I leave the following statement for you to think about and hard:

“The truth of the matter is that the United States sits on a pinnacle of power prepared for by generations of Presidents who saw it as protection.  But much of the world sees the United States as weak and rich and ready to be plucked.  Putin feels the same and China remains ambivalent thank goodness.  They each have nuclear arsenals that could kill every man, woman, and child on the surface of Urantia, and sill have enough left over to kill another six more planets beyond Urantia.  Good and this get rid of all the Most High report not as this must be seen to be believed.

“Nuclear arsenals have appeared on many planets but none top Urantia for its lethal use of bombs and explosives and chemical weapon death.  These war catastrophes have now cost Urantia over one billion souls since records were kept on such atrocities, and that Urantia sustains this mass murder to ensure that people stay under their yoke of oppression including the American people who have unwittingly sustained this horror of death and destruction under the heremony of American jurisprudence.

“I am now Califax.  I am the Deity union of the Father-Son precursor to the time space universe perfection.  You used to all transmit Califax for you to get used to the idea of a Deity side to the Creator Son, so that you understood that his area of being for the Creator Son is fully in charge.  Califax reminds you all now that this transmission is truly illegal under normal circumstances, but the Creator Son has gotten permission to speak so harshly but justly to you today.  Ron is exonerated for his remission not stop transmitting as he has threatened to do several times already because these are statements rarely heard from Deity, must less with the full support of Paradise, Uversa, and Salvington and Edentia.   However, we have asked Ron to indulge these statements as required under our own Geneva Conventions, and look them up if you doubt them, to betray war crimes not to innocent people, but to people who know the difference and propagate nuclear disaster anyhow.  This certainly goes to the regime in North Korea, to some in Japan, and many in the old Soviet Union.  I have proved Ron a statement on the death of Stalin (and of Hitler) to put to rest that Hitler in particular escaped the consequences of defeat, but he died by his own hand and was fully dead as there was no soul to resurrect.

“As Califax, I remind all including this transmitter, that what is to follow in the next few weeks is not to your liking for comfort of your own soul to deal with such disruption of government, financial markets, and daily life, you may feel the end of the world is at hand.  For some of you it is at hand and you are no longer in a position to get your way any longer.  I also thank Ron for breaking the seriousness I approach this with a little bit of humor he can manage as we go along here.  You all need to adopt some sense of lightness if you are to survive the difficulties coming to your neck of the world to live in.  

“We conclude this part with the admonishment that nothing succeeds like success, and that we will cleanse Urantia well and then start over building civilization for the entire world to believe in and invest in.  The European Union will not collapse and neither will the independence of Britain, but many other governments will go down in flames and that is not always a bad thing to know and see.  However the United States government will be resurrected with the divine power under the auspices of God the Father, and One Nation Under God, will be its permanent memo to the world at large.  All this starts very soon and it must be understood these are official statements not, but they parallel what will be official statements soon enough.  Good day.  I am Califax and wish you all a day of thought now.”

LANAFORGE - “I am now speaking with quotes and that ensures our archivists repeat this in their records too in spirit and morontial transcripts.  This work I continue for Panoptia will not be truncated, but fully exonerated with Urantia as a true sister planet with visiting rights to each other.  The day is quickly approaching that at least for Panoptia and Urantia, off planet species rewards will be instituted in about four or five years with landings and celebrations between two planets so similar they can hardly be told apart on high.  Why?  Father sees the need for Urantia to understand that most they consider curious gender differences abide elsewhere in the universe and that the red necks who eschew various sexual practices will have their heads turned to see differently.  I know Panoptia well and work there as a Planetary Prince these days, but soon I will be brought back as a council to the Minister of the Interior, held in the flesh by Ron Besser, and backed by the authority of the Master Creator Son, Himself.  I leave this to all of you now:  Good day to all of you!  Lanaforge."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Ron,  just a couple of things.
I refer to the statement by Michael in paragraph 1.  Can the cause of the change in priorities
in His relationship with humans be revealed?

2.  Where Michael states that the Subject Headings are to be discussed one at a time in another post.
     Would this be possible soon Ron because there is an avalanche of information to be digested here?

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Lemuel, it is a little past noon as I respond to this, and I have no information concerning the timing of more refinements to the items already presented in these long posts, and the Father rarely states things twice unless those restated subjects have grave importance.  I do not know what He means concerning a reevaluation or change to human existences.  It may come out later but there is nothing for the moment.  Thanks for showing great interests as those who show it gain it for themselves to by the Father and his subordinate Deity of time and space.   Ron

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hi Ron,
                   Thank you for your rapid response.
I understand!

Lemuel

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
This statement for your edification:

1 - The trial Ron faces today is his last day to face them at all.  He knows the reason and is able to contain his mirth over what it is that happens to cause a change of priorities in my relationship with all humans on Urantia who can do what Ron and the fused ones can now do. 

Submitted answer by Michael of Nebadon to clarify the statement above:
"Ron Besser has taught me you are a scrappy lot.  Some of you taught me you are one terrible cluster bomb to even get near to, and I stay away from the complainers who know nothing and ravage personal others like some have done to you and Ron himself.  Ron can handle it, but most of you cannot and I allow Ron to clear them out of our hair without retribution by other means.  What I mean by the above statement is that Ron fights to keep the site respectable and even fun sometimes and refuses to compromise where it could be compromised for a lesser performance,  I have decided to allow Ron and a few of you to run your lives in these Missions with full authority to act on our behalf so long as there is no ulterior motive.  With Ron and Lemuel I never see ulterior motivations, but Larry crosses his T's and dots his i's with such variation I wonder what he is really thinking sometimes and therefore shy in giving him more than he can handle right now.  This decision I took is treat humans with dignity and with ability we can use, but I need to experiment more with Ron in particular as he sees clearly and well and has a temper to match when someone attempts to block a good will effort to makes things for others or the nation.  I leave it at that for now."
END