Author Topic: some info on future service  (Read 1215 times)

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: some info on future service
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2018, 07:56:15 PM »
Ron, the estimated number of brain cells (neurons) in the average male is 100 billion, not million. There is also little to no evidence showing that alcohol kills the cells. Researchers at Washington University in St. Louis found that alcohol, even when applied directly to neurons, didn’t kill them. It just interfered with the way they transmit information. Specifically, the researchers showed that alcohol causes certain receptors on neurons to manufacture steroids that inhibit memory formation. Alcohol can also damage the dendrites, which are the branch-like ends of the brain cells. Dendrites are key for passing messages from one neuron to another, so a degradation of the dendrites can cause cognitive problems associated with drunkenness. Some alcoholics can experience neuron death as part of a brain disorder called Wernicke-Korsakoff syndrome. In these cases, the evidence again suggests that the disease and cell death aren’t caused by the alcohol itself, but a B1 (or thiamine) deficiency and general malnutrition that often go hand in hand with alcoholism.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2018, 11:24:27 PM »
Thanks Overmind.  Here is Michael to respond to a factual level I have no experience with whatsoever and merely report what is transmitted to me.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Overmind, 100 billion cells is what large animals have as a carcass, and that would be a number that would be impossible to fit into a bone vessel the size of the human cranium.  One hundred million cells is average for the human brain.  We know what we are talking about when it comes to alcohol and cells dying in the brain as we designed the cells that fill the brain to distemper anything that was not wholesome and available to feed the body system.  The University of Washington in St, Louis is correct in some of its findings, but they failed to take note that the mortality of brain cells after the study was completed.  We follow many studies done by many universities and in this case the were slow to recognize that the mortality of brain cells in their subjects actually increased beyond our expectations.  What we reported through Ron is accurate and he is quite ready to be corrected but not in this case.  What we spoke concerning brain cell death is correct.  Thank you.  Michael."

MOTHER SPIRIT -
"The study was conducted well over a year ago and there is no reason to doubt the results but the method has to be carefully evaluated.  We consider the study to be a failure because the process was sloppy in spite of how careful they thought they were.  In our methods on Salvington where we evaluate human university studies, they could not ascertain just what was happening in their subjects sometimes.  Michael reports the brain cell death as average in average people, but cannot vouch for abnormal results in some individuals because the metabolic rate also affects brain cell death when alcohol is present and some lose a great deal more in cell death than this report from Michael showed.  Good day.  Mother Spirit."

Ron here - I am extremely careful not to take spirit to task when they report something we cannot verify or they report something that seems counter to what studies sometimes report as factual findings.  The reason is our science is hardly humble in conclusions and often fouls up a perfectly good study by skewing it toward predicted results.  I trust science no more than I have to and rely more readily on good spiritual reports on any particular subject, and that is because time after time, science is forced to recant the results of studies after someone tries to replicate their findings in a fresh study to do the same thing they did.  I think it is fair to call our attention to what a human study found as you did, but it is not fair to say that all scientific experiments impune the veracity of what spirit reports.  Why would we think to do so there but accept our very lives to be so often saved by guardians in spirit when science cannot verify good or evil ever?

MOTHER SPIRIT -

"Ron has a wonderfully valid point: why save your lives time and again and then come to you with false information ever?  Michael is trusted by most of us and he may at times be out of date with a fact, but he rarely makes this kind of exaggerated error in comparison to what you report, Overmind.  Good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2018, 03:36:57 AM »
The talks on the issue of cells number in human brain are good, we have at our disposal some info that we need to check with our Teachers from on High.Thanks Ron for your answer over my question above.

PRONTO
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2018, 06:42:45 AM »
" We predict Clency you can fuse within the next two years so long as you complete those remaining circles and pray for fusion, for you have to want it to get it."

Fusion, in its different aspects – mind, body and soul – as it is given to me to understand, by joining the dots from the mass of informations about this subject, is a process to help individuals, while still in the flesh, to develop talents in various fields, not only for their own spiritual progress, but also to perform some specific activities in accomplishment to what the Universal Father has planned for Urantia and last but not least : the personalization of the Thought Adjuster. Right ?

Whether it occurs here on earth or on the mansion worlds, we all aim to fusion in one way or another, unless it is crazy enough to reject this wonderful gift of survival. My deep desire is to contribute, in whatever manner, to the advancement of the Magisterial Mission and if a fusion can be helpfull, I would be glad to go for it, here and now or in a near future. I pray that it comes sooner than later – I am not too young, eventhough I do not have to complain, with the grace of God, about a bad health condition. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2018, 01:37:13 PM »
In reading the post here about service in the upcoming Mission I also want to make it known that my wife Len and I want to do whatever we are allowed to do and Fusion is our goal. We are One in our worship and in every other way possible here on Urantia. Hopefully here we both get to Fuse, but wherever it occurs is a wonderful thing! 
Knowing it is possible and that in our group here we have 5 Fusions occurring, of course, gives hope for sooner rather than later but we are here to serve either way!

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2018, 05:32:17 PM »
There's no question that alcohol damages the brain to some degree. There just isn't much current evidence to show that the cells die for the average person drinking a beer. I will say that it might be possible for some of those deaths to be slow, or happen earlier than usual because of the damage, but not fast enough for it to be recorded in a given experiment. As for the cell number, we'll just have to disagree, unless Michael is identifying a specific type of neuron that spirit might categorize different from scientists (or a group of neurons is being considered as a single cell for whatever reason). The definition of the brain cell might be different here, but there's no way the scientists are confusing millions with billions.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2018, 05:05:41 AM »
liked forum  Congratulations to all of the spirit merged love, Fréres and sisters of the same language English,   we others on Urantia of all ethnic groups, an Asian-African-Europ-ect ect we also have that choice? I am forgotten in the vast psychic program of Holy Influence? Thank POTCHAMé my delicious Instructor of his wonderful presence / heavenly guide "and I'm ready t o days faithful in this fusion of the spirit higher supra-human" always ... service and 2018 Action : - *
BERNADETTE  FROM  FRANCE

: - * : - \

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2018, 08:39:21 PM »
Hi All,

Sister Sue, Congrats are in order!!! Ding Xin, maybe consider switching over to drinking Kombucha once in a while (ginger is great, and I make my own). I guess I have to remove my foot out of my mouth, and kick myself in the backside in order to make a firm commitment to move forwards in my own progress, which has been on the back shelf for too long...
Domtia.
The Glory of God is Intelligence...