Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Personalized Adjuster Status  (Read 250 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Personalized Adjuster Status
« on: March 07, 2018, 01:21:58 AM »
Speaker: SANANDA
Subject: Personalized Adjuster Status
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 7th March  2018  07:21 Local  06:21 Z

https://app.box.com/s/h4y89p2qtt6u1g6e9o942ckhr5jp8iu6

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Personalized Adjuster Status
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2018, 03:09:16 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Personalized Adjuster Status

SANANDA : I am Sananda, the Adjuster who indwelt Jesus and who left Jesus after His baptism by John the Baptist and I returned to Divinington. Those of you who read the postings on a regular basis would have read the latest informations regarding whether or not I Sananda would indwell Jesus again on His Second Return.

In fact, this was the original plan but now as you recently been informed, it has been rescinded by Father. Main reason, not perhaps the main reason, but one of the reasons is, that is not a good idea for the same Thought Adjuster to indwell twice the same being, in this case Jesus.

Obviously, there are reasons for this and I am not privy to all the reasons, in fact there are very few pieces of informations that one can glean from the latest situation. What I can say is : Father has plans, I cannot say what the plans are but Father has plans forThought Adjusters who were successful in being able to fuse with their wards while still in the flesh here on Urantia.

Now, this is such an unheard of situation that even Father Himself has to scratch His brain, so to speak, to think of what to do with this new situation here on Urantia where Adjusters have been successful in fusing their wards. Obviously, the situation needs to be taken advantage of, and plans made out to take full advantage of this situation, is exactly what Father is determining at this moment.

I can say with authority that the destiny of all of those who are fused and will fuse in the future here on Urantia is of such a high calling that at this moment in time you cannot imagine, but from my perspective I see the future work of those fused here on Urantia will be to work and help develop the outer space regions from one to four. Although it is something way into the future, nevertheless these things need to be adressed now.

This is in fact the present situation. Now that you have been informed that Jesus will come in His own right as Deity and He does not need a Thought Adjuster and so I have been relieved of that as I mentioned previously. This brings the question as to what is going to happen to all personalized Adjusters in the future, specially when Urantia enters the final stages of Light and Life.

At this point in time it is an unknown and therefore there is nothing much I can add to this situation. So try to answer Lemuel’s question about this situation here this morning, it is simply that the personalized Adjusters who became personalized because of the success in fusing with their wards. The future of such is to be determned by Father and there is no more I can add to that.

I have already mentioned that the destiny of you fused individuals and those who will be fused in the future while still in the flesh here on Urantia is the most highest calling of duty and I cannot make any further comment from that. So, I want to thank Lemuel for letting me come through and I thank you all for listening. I am Sananda and I wish you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Allie

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2018, 05:58:22 AM »
Am I the only one who sees Sananda not returning to be with Jesus as a sad thing?   I do not question that decision.   I just wished that Jesus would have that close and loving companionship again as He traveled through this world.   Perhaps that is just a mortal point of view.  

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2018, 06:25:22 AM »
Hi Allie, 
                 I must admit that I felt the same initially, but then I remembered that Jesus is not the same

now as He once was.  He is Deity, in His own right and therefore to be indwelled again by

Sananda simply doesn´t make sense.

Lemuel