Author Topic: Substantial Indication on 6th Candidate Fused  (Read 385 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Substantial Indication on 6th Candidate Fused
« on: March 07, 2018, 09:57:49 PM »
I can only be brief to tell this Board that a sixth candidate has proven that not all fusion candidates use this Board to learn of their Fusion Status.

I know the individual and they are outstanding in development but never cared much for what we do here.  If there is more information to be told. hopefully we will be enlightened hear in the Category, established to channel the spoken word to be printed here.

Best wishes Number SIX!
Ron Besser

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "We are brushing past this secrecy slightly to speak of the sixth person who fused in the flesh the same time some of you did this past January, 2018.  The individual is a female and her fusion took place on January 10, 2018 at the 11th hour in the morning very close to 1130am.   It is debatable if she ever finds time to come here but the door is open when she finally decides to be social about her own development.  She is married and lives in the southern part of the United States.  Good day.  Michael."
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Substantial Indication on 6th Candidate Fused
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 06:17:05 AM »
Ron, it has been said that there will be thousands fused human beings on Urantia by the time the Magisterial Mission is well grounded and I deduce that most of these potential candidates are outside of our own sphere of activity. That brings me to ask a question in the light of the sixth fused one, a lady of outstanding, « who dares not care much about what is going on here » : since all informations about fusion come through this website, how can a fused-to-be individual, who does not even know the existence of the serara forum, be informed of his/her fusion ? Thanks in advance for your reply. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2018, 10:02:40 AM »
Clency, I think it is our destiny to know few of them when there is finally a marathon race that is finished for spirit but out of full communication with us.  Doubt not fusions of this magniture will be greatly useful to the Missions and to the Father for and on Urantia.  But I do not feel it is essential we know the details for people we cannot know except to encourage spirit to follow through enough to be useful to our views and ideals as well.  That is the best I can do for you right now.  Thanks for your post.  Ron

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2018, 11:13:13 AM »
My thinking along this line is that these fusions will take place in a wide spread variations of longitude and latitude, so that there will be humans that can receive messages quite quickly so as to be able to provide emergency information to people when things start "SHAKING LOOSE".
As has been mentioned in previous posts by Ron and others, that they may even have to call upon Craft from space to evacuate some places.  We don't deserve most of the effort being put forth to salvage us from our deviant ways, but I for one applaud the effort that is being applied to assist us in our ultimate survival, both physical and spiritual.  Anyway that is my thought regarding a soon to be sudden explosion of fused individuals.  They may not realize it at first but when they start receiving warnings that also implicate their own survival status they will start warning others in their immediate area of influence.

What say you Ron?
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2018, 12:00:25 PM »
Dorian, what I have to say is a little complicated.  So bear with me . . .

I agree with your thinking in some and varied cases.  It will happen that way in some ways too.  But you and I and Clency and others do not think clearly due to the fact we do not know how spirit wants to acknowledge fused individuals.  And that refers to individuals who have fused or are about to fuse or in prospect to fuse within a short time period besides immediately.

I happen to feel that Jesus has a lot to do with this without knowing what He knows.

For instance, Jesus may call for and get a spiritual agreement between fusing Adjusters, to have those Adjusters gather such humans into associations of doing good accord each to their human and Destiny Corp training.  I also feel that Michael of Nebadon will gather many into our fold just so they have a sense of association with fellow strangers the can trust to learn about what happens to them when they have completed their work on Urantia.

Beyond that I see difficulties in bringing a hundred to three hundred or a thousand fused beings together even in an association of fused individuals when our tectonic plates are slipping and sliding all over the place so we cannot walk upright with all the shaking that goes on.  I for one do not look forward to this kind of disruption at all since I really need peace and quiet to do my work too.  I caution all that this idea is a tad dicey too in that fusion has to take place in a quiet atmosphere too although I fused while having Christmas dinner at my brothers yule-tide table.  That is never quiet and peaceful only rarely.

Let me also add this as I hear Jesus in my ear now:  "I am never sure what Ron really thinks I can do; he allows for a great pandemonium to follow what I have to say to Urantia when I do say it, but he also understands there is great pressure on everyone associated with my Return that keeps the dust in the air too long.  The fusion subject is bound to be controversial especially among those who are not enlightened with long years of study on the fifth epochal revelation.  Fusion is a sorted subject now on high as they now see the Besser-fused style is hard to pin down because it values mind development and spiritual development first, but does not fuse the body.  Ron suffers considerably because Father is fusing the body too but it does not work well with such old fashioed bodies Homo Sapiens turning into Homo Spiritus have on Urantia at the moment.  WE are now ready to assume that Ron is 99 percent done there and leave that statement alone for now. 

"As JESUS, I am sure all of you know that Ron has had horrible experiences with transition work to Homo Spiritus and that is precisely because his Thought Adjuster is quite sure he can fuse the body too and let the shell of humanity still present itself to the world as human although it is probably fully morontial in its way.  Sonarington does not have this among its secrets Ron, and you are right, what does Sonarington do with it?  I leave it to Father to answer."

UNIVERSAL FATHER - "As usual any change in status of a process brings questions I do not fully yet comprehend from the Deity Absolute.  The compossibility research turns nothing up on this subject and Ron always wonders about his status before God as he expands his knowledge about Me and My Coordinates.  He sees it simply more than I do, but understands this style of fusion is planetary only and has nothing to do with the Sonarington secrets he perceives to be there.  Sonarington holds the secrets of Bestowal and Incarnation and Trinitization and so on, and more you do not realize yet.   I also see him pick hiw way through necessary corrections and I patiently work that out as a good time to think for there is one area of help Sonarington can provide all of you, as that is FUSION is a subject of great interest always on Paradise and Havona and in time space, and Sonarington is the first class user of all types of fusion not spoken to in your Urantia Book.  It will be advised someday to list about four versions of fusion used in time space, but the Besser-style fusion is not known to any yet, and I doubt it will be used a lot, but we have reported that several beings on other planets have been fused by this method lately and I see the results as excellent.  That means we should at least address whether Sonarington should archive this method too and let it sit there for now.  Be also assured Ron Besser you have a surprise waiting on Sonarington too for your work on Urantia is catalogued on Sonarington in repletion and you will get a hug from that Supervisor for inventing a clever way to achieve that work well done.  Good day. Father."

Ron here - Dorian these are unexpected responses from the Local Universe and from Paradise, and I feel quite lucky to have them come in on such a difficult subject I think FUSION is.  It is quite mysterious and it carries such important meaning, I feel sure we are only scratching the surface of this huge subject to learn about.  My best. 
RON

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2018, 06:15:14 PM »
Thank you Ron, Father and Jesus as well, to my understanding upon reading Ron's post above, there could be an infinite varieties of fusions with the Adjusters not yet exposed on Sonarington. And I also suspect Adjusters to experience various types of Fusion with their respective wards. I also think that co-creativity is also seen in Fusions. The way my Adjuster will fuse with me may by far be different from another Adjuster's way of Fusing.

Ron, I also think that two fusions will never look alike, as well as the 8 billion inhabitants on Uriantia are different from one another.

Ron, I don't get the point of Father when He says: "As usual any change in status of a process brings questions I do not fully yet comprehend from the Deity Absolute." Please be patient with me, is there something Father cannot fully yet comprehend? But on one hand, Father acquires experience through us, so there's still a good deal of experience Father has not gone through yet, and therefore may not comprehend all.

However, Father is said to know everything from beginining to end... so I'm in a big trouble in terms of comprehension...

Regards.

PRONTO
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2018, 07:35:15 PM »
Pronto, you need to learn what the term compossibility is and how it affects the Deity Absolute.  The Deity Absolute is the repository to ascertain whether such and such event ever happened before.  It it happened before he tells the Father all about and the reaction of God the Father to that event in Infinity.  Circumscribed events do sometimes happen that never happened before, and the Deity Absolute reports to the Father there is no precedence hence no previous reaction.  the investigation to learn that is called compossibility, and in the case of the Besser-style fusion seen in 2014 was investigated through compossibility and there was no record of what the Father did in Infinity at that time.  They always check to see what Father's reaction was in a non-precedence event and repeat his reaction still good in Infinity to be consistent.  Universe laws are consistent and compossibility checks to make sure what to do consistently if it happened before.

Today the Father views my fusion as typical of what should happen on an evolutionary planet now.  That is the new precedent as it allows the human to continue to live on that planet and contribute great things to society and civilization.  Urantia desperately needs lots of fused souls to stay here and help clean up this awful mess.  We do have a sixth fused individual but they are staying behind the curtain for good I hear and that is fine with me and the rest of us too as that is not unusual in some cases at all.  Let us see what happens in the future and how Michael might wish to handle fusion cases that refuse to become part of a sharing group for any reason.  That is all I have on your questions Pronto and I hope I have answered it well enough for you.

Ron

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -  Ron correctly states the case and I am proud of him looking at the bill he presents to us on Salvington to do our work on Urantia as he is well stated without going deeper into the prospects of even more fusions on the planet in the near future,  Ron will be on a clinic we propose of neurosurgeons to help people cope with side effects of the fact of fusion.  Ron had very little of it but the 6th person to do so has reacted with paranoia and must be treated gently and we let it go at that.  Good day.  Michael"
END

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2018, 09:27:15 PM »
Thank you Ron, Jesus and our Universal Father for going into deeper detail regarding my question or statement regarding my thoughts on the thousands being fused.  I think I have a better understanding and thank you Ron for allowing me to ask these varied questions and as you stated before, maybe someone else may be wondering the same thing and bringing it up shows that there are answers out there.  Maybe not always what we think we know but always an answer to whet the apatite a little more.  I love these discussions and am truly trying my best to learn and grow.

With deep affection, your brother,
Dorian
PS:  I liked Pronto's post as well.  Shows some deep thinking.
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2018, 09:41:19 PM »
I congratulate the fused #6, 7inOcean, Amathyst who recently have received the greatest achievement in their life.
As we see every day in these forum news and more news, each of them more solemn and deeper insight than  the previous.
I can not remain silent any more, since it would not help me 
As I had said long time ago, I will follow any direction that my Thought Adjuster decide point me out to go.
Hopefully we will see one day that extraordinary group of 1000 fused urantians leading the reconstruction of our loved planet.

Rene.

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2018, 12:42:01 AM »
Thanks Ron for the lesson, it is now quite clear in my mind, life itself wouldn't be that rich if there were no discoveries and mysteries along the way. Your case is unique and unless we had a second Ron with us to give us this deep insight, it would be difficult to let you go, Lemuel or Larry or Sue are encouraged to work harder to keep doing the work once you leave us for service in Higher Worlds of the Spirit.

Thanks and regards in Michael's Love and Tenderness.

PRONTO
« Last Edit: March 09, 2018, 03:59:15 AM by Pronto »
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2018, 01:30:20 AM »
« ……..a clinic we propose of neurosurgeons to help people cope with side effects of the fact of fusion………the 6th person to do so has reacted with paranoia….. »

The above quote is exactly that another thought I have about mass fusion - reaction to side effects. I was imagining, among those chosen ( Father knows better who they are ), that there is someone who is not well educated spiritually – by that I don’t mean the individual is a non-beleiver – that he has no clue of the working of Spirit or even has the knowledge that he is inhabited by a God Fragment, but is seen from on High to be of great service to humanity and consequently to the Magisterial Mission. What would be the reaction of such an individual under the circumstances of fusion ? We can rest assured that our Celestial Family will take care of the problem when the time comes. Thanks Ron for this information of great import. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

occerpa

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2018, 09:01:33 AM »
This fusion of flesh and bones is the best news that mortals could have wished for, and it comes as a real gift from the Father. At least, all mortals who still feel delayed in the path of universal career, we can hope to crystallize projects with which we have dreamed, but impossible without the sublime assistance of our divine partner. Thank you Ron for that incomparable service that you have been giving us so brilliantly.