Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ The lack of Spiritual Education  (Read 234 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ The lack of Spiritual Education
« on: March 08, 2018, 01:23:02 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/Lemuel
Subject: The lack of Spiritual Education
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 8th March 2018  07:22 Local  06:22 Z

https://app.box.com/s/9lhxradqclr08gg2ctojl3rqlcu0e72o

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ The lack of Spiritual Education
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2018, 03:36:03 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The lack of spiritual education

Beloved/Lemuel : This morning my Beloved and I would like to talk about the lack, the tremendous lack of spiritual education. All of you here on the forum have read about the Lucifer rebellion so many thousands of years ago and in our modern history which one could say that goes back 4-5 thousands years, we have had Beings coming here and giving us religions.

For thousands of years, religion in all its various forms has taken root here on Urantia and we can see the effect that it has had by separating one people from another simply because what is believed to be true and that another person is not in agreement there are problems, so the houses divide.

Throughout the years, so many years, there must have been trillions upon trillions of prayers offered by sincere people in various religions and yet the world is in a state that it is and we all know it is because of this system which has been refered to the « House that Jack build ».

I, for one, simply cannot understand why people in general are so blind to the fact that the reality is the best of life. How is it possible when you look at the vegetable kingdom and the animal kingdom, how is it possible that humanity cannot take the lesson that these kingdom given to mankind, the tremendous diversity in vegetation.

How would it be if there is only one species of tree or plant or flower ? How would it be if there is only one species of animal ? Well, of course, that is unthinkable. It is the tremendous diversity of plant life and animal life on this beautiful planet of Urantia.

Why is it that humanity has never learned the lesson that these two kingdoms are put in front of humanity. People are very wary of differences, the differences in the people’s skin, the differences in what people believe, the differences in what people wear and these differences go on and on.

Was not it the French President of time, General de Gaulle, when he first planned the European Union and never complains from different countries about differences and General de Gaulle said : « Vive la difference » ( I am for differences ) and of course he was right.

The world has been starved of spiritual education since the Lucifer rebellion and although humanity has had religion for so many years, it has only proved and brought separation between nations and between one religion and another.

It has served a purpose, but that purpose is long dead and gone and now it only breads separatism, radicalism and extremism. It is so sad that there are so many people who would not understand what spiritual education is or what is spirit. They will just think that one is talking about alcohol.

Perhaps indeed it is true that now it is too late for spiritual education here on Urantia, because Urantia is on the brink of tremendous changes as you are all aware on the forum. Well, I will say it is never too late. What one individual can do can be tremendously powerful in fact, depending on what you think and what you see.

It is so very easy to see negativeness and at the same time it is as easy to see the opposite, to see beauty, to see goodness and the wonders of nature. It is so vitally important what you think and although, yes indeed it is very late here to try to introduce across the globe an spiritual education.

Indeed it is too late for that, but in the future it will be the number one subject for every child that is borned. Spiritual education starts from the cradle and the world will be very so different and that is the future but it will come. In the meantime, hope springs in the human breast.

We are all like a little candle, we can shine in our little corners and we can see beauty, goodness and we recognize the truth and we love and we know what love is. To-day, throughout the world, has been organized a woman’s day, talking about women’s rights and to be equal and that is really wonderful.

It is just a shame that it could not be organized about fifty years ago or more, nevertheless it is not too late for that, for the global recognization of equal rights for women, but I digress, I am not to talk about that this morning, I am only mentioning it that to-day they are celebrating that.

So, my friends, the tremendous need for spiritual education will come because it is desperately needed on this planet and there will be no separatism between us and them. All will be one, because everybody will be spiritually educated from the earliest of age. What a glorious future will herald for humanity.

This is Lemuel and my Beloved signing off this morning. Thank you so much for listening. We bid you all a very good day. Domtia.  
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.