Author Topic: Christ Michael You have a serious problem in your beloved local universe  (Read 437 times)

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Upon viewing the video attached, life is no worth on this planet! I'm sincerely sorry for being born here.

Michael, I know You have pity for all of us and You don't want to interfere with our Free Will, however, my Lord and Creator, enough is enough. What's taking place here is no more bearable. I was having lunch when PFC website sent me the link as I'm a member of that forum.

Disgusting!

https://youtu.be/HWawtzhmolM
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 09:53:23 AM by Pronto »
... as the Sun is setting, I wonder where are the Days of Yesteryear.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Pronto, Get a hold of yourself - mood swings aren't good for you when you buy into conspiracy news-- that is what this is.  It is not true and it is an organization that fans hate for religion and against the goodness of a very old Church that should know better doing what it does sometimes.
Now let us pray you get yourself together enough to recognize that too many people on Urantia have too much money and are bored to death and they do not only sinful things to feel something, but they kill wantonly to do it.  Sacrifices occur routinely in Central America and South America in the old Indian cultures that still believe to bleed is to be free of ghosts and satanic ritualistic communities that abound there.  Child sacrifices have been going on for decades in France I am told and the United States has tried to stamp this out but cannot get ahead of the curve.

Children are sold in sex slavery and many die under the guise of resurrection ceremonies.  This is a fact of life on Urantia and it will be stamped out and the sinners and cultists will disappear.  That is to be but not yet.  That video is fake news!!!  It is a brethren of the Latter Day Saints and they should know better but they do not such is the fear they have of the devil.  You have got to understand this is why the planet not only needs cleansing, it needs to remove a huge population of people who have reverted not only to sexual depravity but to satanic rites over issues of life they cannot comprehend.  I invite Mother Spirit to speak to all of you on this terrible/horrible subject I hope we bury quickly!

MOTHER SPIRIT - "You Pronto are hysterical because you are too young to understand the culture you were born into or do you comprehend why Ron is upset with you doing this kind of posting on the site.  He also understands you are disgusted--  well, so are we!  But you cannot throw yourself into the snake pit every time you find sin and iniquity on your beloved Urantia, because sin and iniquity are everywhere on Urantia.  I look at you Pronto and wonder how you got to the small age you have attained so far at all, and see you do it in bits and drabs and lose nothing in doing it.  But this time you went on a lark and found the dirt and are horrified as you should be, but not to the point you drag everybody else down with you!

"I am Mother Spirit, and I point out to all of you that this video is a cruel hoax just as Ron finds when he looked at briefly.  It is meant to upset you by feeding you the worst of the worst and the Vatican has nothing to do with this alleged business of child sacrifice.  It happens but in jungles and satanic rituals in Europe and even once in a while in America,  We have who  they are and how they too will be sacrificed for believing to kill is their right or savior's right to require blood to cleanse the misfits that abound on Urantia today.  I wish you all a good day.:

Ron - Pronto, I will let this post of yours run for awhile, but you do not do anyone a service by being chicken little and hollering at something that should never be, but these rituals where they do happen are more among natives than in western civilization or native France as it sometimes happens.  You are not warned or chastised for posting, but what you posted will not stand long in our archives.  Thank you.  Ron Besser

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Pronto, my dear friend, be careful about what you bring in here from other websites. There are many conspiracy theories out there and most of them are just the make-up of human imagination. Skip those kind of informations when you surf the internet for the safe of your spiritual growth ; they are too harmful to one’s sensibility. Domtia

P.S : I was about to post this, but Ron beats me on it.
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
My dear Clency,

Thanks for your assistance and in the future I'll no more bring such link here for consideration, however, it's good to at last know that this news is fake.

Ron, I apologize for the precedent that might have caused.

PRONTO
« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 11:19:40 AM by Pronto »

Billabong

• View Profile
Pronto,
Your information on the sizes of cities and spheres may be in question. You have made statements referring to the size of Monmatia as if it were a planet, yet we know it is the name of our planetary system. If, as you stated, Salvington city is ten times the size of Monmatia, or about one thousand times the size of Urantia, then, by deduction, Monmatia would be ten thousand times the size of Urantia!  I'm suspicious of the source of your figures, Pronto, since these numbers are faulty, in my opinion.

Billabong

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Size in diameter:
Monmatia diameter is about 100 times the diameter of Urantia., and Salvington is 10 times the size of Monmatia. Even if Monmatia is not a planet, it is a sphere as well, our planetary system is Satania! Monmatia is our sun.

What I wrote:

The news I have about Salvington may be of interest to some forumites:
 Salvington City diameter: 10 x the diameter of Monmatia or about 1000 x the diameter of Urantia.
Salvington Major worlds: the size of Monmatia
Salvington Minor worlds; the size of Jupiter

Uminor the 3rd:
Uminor the 3rd City fits in the space between our sun and Urantia!
Its 7 Satelite spheres are 10x the size of our sun, which means that every satelite of Uminor the 3rd is the size of Salvington City!

Umajor the 5th:
Umajor the 5th City is 100 times the size of Salvington City!
Its 70 Satelites are each is 10 times the size of Salvington City!

Superuniversal Uversa City:
Diameter: 10,000 times the diameter of Monmatia or 1000 times the diameter of Salvington City!
I will stop here to conclude that those who know about Father's business should help improve worldwide dissemination of spiritual truths, as all those who keep practising sacrifice really don't know the marvels awaiting us on High.

Again, Ron and Mother Spirit, my sincere thanks to you for smoothing my soul.

PRONTO

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 01:16:50 PM by Pronto »

Billabong

• View Profile
OK, go look it up,  brother. You'll find Monmatia used 3 times in TUB, all relating to our local planetary family (Mercury, Venus, Earth, Mars, etc.) We (Urantia) are 606 of Satania, a much larger system yet. If you want to call our sun Monmatia, not including it's planetary family, have it your way, mate!

I still feel your figures are mistaken, but it's a lovely day for study!

Billabong

Pronto

• Thanks
    • View Profile
Ok Billabong, that's good to know, to my understanding when I say Salvington, it can mean the parent sphere as well as the 491 spheres. But this cannot be a major issue for discussion. Thanks. As regards the dimensions, this also should not be a major issue, Salvington is HQ to10 million evolutionary worls, and Uversa is HQ to 1,000 billion worlds, fundamentally speaking even though both HQs comprise 491 architectural spheres of ascension each, they cannot be of the same size. 

bradcooke

• View Profile
Hi All,
One thing to always remember: just because it is in print or on media to be viewed, read, etc, does not mean it is factual, or such. Just the video link posted shows it to be noting more than a concoction of pics, and photoshop diatribe...
The Glory of God is Intelligence...