Author Topic: A message to the Father and his Celestial Family!!!  (Read 101 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
A message to the Father and his Celestial Family!!!
« on: March 15, 2018, 12:02:19 AM »
Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests,..., unfortunately, I seem to be having trouble for a few days to receive their messages and this is a message for you Father from my heart!

(I'm sorry to disappoint you Ron, ..., but I make my effort every day to try to receive a message from the Spirit my friend !!!)

Speaker: Niant2(Antonio)
 Subject: A message to the Father and his Celestial Family!!!

Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                
 Wednesday, March 14, 2018, 23:15 pm Canada

How can I succeed in my TRing work effort with what is happening this last week?

Father, this is your son Niant2(Antonio) tonight for my TRing session and every day I sit and begin my stillness and I ask to receive any messages from your Celestial family,..., and strangely,..., everything was going good for me to receive messages from the spirits but  my work in TRing this last week, I did not been able to receive no messages.

Is this caused by all the attention given to the "Fuse individuals" such as: Ron, Larry, Lemuel, Amethyst and Sue, ..., , and I have the impression that this cause for me, a kind of "Shut down" of my circuitry with the spirit and prevented me to receive such wonderful messages from them.

Father, you know that my greatest desire is to serve you in my TRing effort and training sessions and this is what I desire the most in my life,..., and to serve you Father, to serve my beloved Jesus and to serve any others Celestials how would like me to help them in any missions they think I could be helpful.

(Ron, Larry, Lemuel, Amethyst and Sue have all been at one point "a beginner" and they all progress, ..., I'm "a beginner", ..., so Father, ..., give me "my chance" to progress as they did !!!!)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2018, 12:21:19 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.