Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Hold on!  (Read 167 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Hold on!
« on: March 15, 2018, 02:32:20 AM »
Speaker: MICHAEL OF NEBADON
Subject: Hold on!
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 15th March 2018  07:30 Local 06:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/s9meimic5xnbjmy0xyk5l7yeuxbo2g4l

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Hold on!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2018, 03:16:40 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Hold on !

Michael of Nebadon : Good morning to you all, I come this morning with just a brief message : to hold on. Yes, I shall repeat that : « Hold on ! ». Now, you may ask what do I mean by that « hold on ». Most of you I am sure are aware that this is the day where something is supposed to happen the 15th of March.

I only want to tell you to hold on. You may interpret that I am asking you to be patient for a little while longer or to hold on to your hats, because there is great danger to be blown away. Hold on, also relax in the knowledge that although something is brewing everything will be ok.

Hold on. I wish you all a very good day. This is all I need to say. I am Michael of Nebadon. Good day, domtia.

Lemuel : I must be perfectly honest, I don’t know what to make of this. I mean that I sincerely hope that this is not from any part of me, from my ego conscious or subconscious or whatever. This has come through quite strongly and you have it as it came. So we need just to wait on and see what happen, this is all I can say. I am Lemuel and I am signing-off for this morning. I bid you all a good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2018, 03:29:38 AM »
To-day……to-morrow……the day after……in one week or two weeks time, it will happen, it can’t be otherwise. The world crisis is climbing in crescendo. Everyday, the house that Jack build is crumbling like castle of cards. I keep my faith and trust. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2018, 09:19:00 AM »
Hi Clency, judging by the hysterical comments made by certain UN envoys , I am convinced that there are psychopaths trying to start a third WW. Please God let Jesus arrive here and put a stop to this madness, Domtia. 

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2018, 02:07:28 PM »
This day is unaccompanied by any good will I feel for the realm of the gooders.  Doing they are not!  Lemuel got a cryptic transmission from Michael.  When I open my email there are all my messages displayed and not a one is readable,  I go to log into the main web site of Comcast, the browser doesn't even display the URL.  I am being blocked in email readability and hence no responding to any private posts this morning.  It places my teeth on edge very well.  I am reporting this without meaning as I have no idea why they block me and they say they do for reasons of State.  Go figure.

Otherwise things just drag on as they have been and Michael was in contact with me earlier today and had nothing much of anything to say.  Mother Spirit had a session with no words but indwelt me that made my brain cells sing with those high pitched ringing sounds I get when Deity indwells and that has been frequently, very frequently, this week.  Here is Michael now:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron you are a racer and smell the slightest shift of venue and you are blocked from communicating except in general to this web site which we left untouched to keep information flowing generally if we want that to happen too.

"Jesus is preparing a speech and He is ready to give it on the authority of Myself and my people/  The trial is set to go the trap is set to catch.  Your life with God is full of mischief right now and you must allow something to provide you some solace and not good dreaming but an actual event to let you off the hook with all you have to put up with.  Larry_G is at work and humbling himself before the boss for being lackadaisical  on the job and you can thank yourself for getting him upset and then rescinding on my orders alone.  Lemuel sent you a personal message and you can respond to it when the tension is removed from the room soon.  All in all the day is set to astound millions if not billions and it will occur when we want it to.  Clency will you stop shilling yourself?  That is meant to be an explanation mark,  Write it again Ron.  Clency will you stop shilling yourself! Reads different that way does it not?  It means speaking mantras to yourself so you do not hear a negative word for something you care and want so much.  AS this is written figures it is about 9PM where you are and he is in bright daylight early afternoon in York.  You have to go by York time (and that is the same for New York time) and wait until early his this evening time to know anything.  Good day.  Michael."

MOTHER SPIRIT SPEAKS -
"We have determined that Ron is so gobsmacked by physical impairments he must be let moored at the side of the road as I have been indwelling him this morning, and yes, that alwasy results in brain cells singing with hight pitch audio sounds he is quite used to when Deityh indwells him.  His work is stretched thin now as he has been stopped from working on his Infinity Paper which is gorgeous but too small yet and must be greatly expanded another ten pages more and he is on page 12 or so now.  It is full of a disclosure that will astound you and he is quite sure he does not have it down right yet but we will get it for you in due time.  Be assured that today the 15th of March is full of a few international surprises and a word or two on TV from our spokesman, Jesus, that the world will be at peace soon in spite of Trump and Kim Jung-UN.  I had Ron delete a long sentence that came next and it was to remind Great Britain never to let its guard down as the world with Russia will become dicey but manageable with our help.  This nanna Mother Spirit.  Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"Ron is let off the hook soon and that means all of you will be too.  He is indeed the canary in the mind; if he dies the miners better get out of there quick meaning he is the most sensitive to bad air and the world is full of it today.  Trump is throwing his weight around again at NAFTA and is making it unbearable to listen to as he demands a wall to be paid for by Mexico.  Mexico is outraged and Canada supports Mexico in all of this and now we have a tread embargo being threatened by Trump is he is not listened to.  Ron calls it blackmail.   So do I.  In any case we have something to say later today Ron's time to all of this.  Good day.  Michael."

Ron - Heaves presarve us!  I could say "preserve," but the folksy word is better right now.  For those who do not know English dialect, different parts of the United States speak linguistically different that we East Coast citizens, and even to the use of syllables as in Oakie Land as some call it and that it is country folk deep in Appalachia draw their "r's"over every other sound and you get a real soft spoken language which Ron, me, enjoys.  There you have it.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania