Author Topic: Some words from Jesus  (Read 160 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Some words from Jesus
« on: March 16, 2018, 03:52:07 AM »
                                                  SOME WORDS FROM JESUS
JESUS
I am Jesus and you may start writing.  Since reading my message of yesterday through Sue,
you have been wondering if my intended appearance at the United Nations would have taken
place yesterday.

No, it was not planned for yesterday. My message through Sue was to inform all of you that 
 it is indeed my intention to do just that.  All is planned and arranged and it only remains for
Michael to give me the go-ahead.

You are all aware that this has been a long time coming and that there has been several over
the past few years when, at the very last moment, my appearance had to be postponed.
Also, I am sure you are all able to understand when I say that I also have had tremendous
difficulties in adapting to the different frequencies in dimensions on my descent from Paradise.

My Transcendental work was interrupted on more than one occasion, due to the change of plans
coming from Paradise and at one time it was proposed that my return to Urantia as I had promised
was to be postponed indefinitely.

You know and can appreciate that the situation on Urantia is so complicated, with so many things
to consider, not the least of which, is my safety when appearing amongst you. A second killing
of a Son of God is unthinkable. The religious leaders of the world, especially the Christians,
will receive such a shock to learn the truth from my own lips, that many of them will freak out,
as you say.

All in all, it has taken so much time to try and bring all the elements together, so the Magisterial
Mission and my Return could go ahead as planned.

The political situation, as you know, is so full of corruption, globally. It has been referred to
as the house that Jack built but in fact, the system has been operating for many thousands of years,
ever since the Rebellion. Because of this system imposed by Caligastia, humanity has been
deprived of its normal progression, both spiritual and human, and his legacy, to some extent,
remains to this day.

And so, my friends, after numberless problems over the years and seemingly an endless number
of changes and postponements, which has not only tested your faith, trust and loyalty but also
even my patience with it all.

And so I come. I will, when it can be arranged and with the nod from Michael, stand before
the General Assembly and deliver my very carefully prepared speech and to let the chips fall
where they may, as you say. Although the world will be astounded, to say the least, nevertheless
there will be no doubt left in anyone´s minds that I, Jesus mean business and I will see to it
that what needs to be done, gets done, and quickly done.

After more than two thousand years, I have come to recall and to reclaim what is mine and I invite
all others to come and join us if they will. Most will come joyfully, singing Hallelujas, others
will doubt and hesitate but come nonetheless. But many will not come and tremendous will be
their loss.  But my heart remains open to all and so I can only invite you to come.

Thank you Lemuel for inviting me this morning. 

I am Jesus and I bid you all Good Day.

Thank You Jesus.

Domtia.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Some words from Jesus
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 08:50:44 AM »
My apologize to the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon and to you Ron if I may sound again like repeating a mantra, but Jesus Himself says it will happen : « And so I come », no matter when : « I will, when it can be arranged and with the nod from Michael ». So be it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

SophiaVeronica

• View Profile
Re: Some words from Jesus
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 08:25:58 PM »
Thank you Jesus for your invitation to all of us. I gladly come to you.
It will be with great joy and honor to meet whether it is in my heart or in the world.
SophiaVeronica