Author Topic: Michael on Protocol and Energy  (Read 137 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Michael on Protocol and Energy
« on: March 16, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Protocol and Energy
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/03/2018 2.14am(AEDT)

“As it so happens we do have something to say.

[Is that you Father Michael?]

“Yes, I am Michael here along with Mother Spirit, without going into too many words, there are a few things that need to be addressed.

[I heard someone say the word protocol, would you care to speak to that Michael?]

“Protocol is a fancy word to say that there is a common courtesy and due regard to those that present themselves on the Father’s behalf. Jesus, namely, is one such that present himself along with others who accompany him in this work of reclamation.

“How you receive him is entirely up to you and yet there is still a radiance that he will emit that bespeaks more than he is and you are seeing the phrase in actuality as it is said, “He who sees the Son, sees the Father”. This is what you see as you see Jesus before you. The protocol is the namaste attitude that you will exude.

[Thank you Michael, let us talk about energy here and why I feel depleted as I felt earlier along with my whole being feeling abuzz in vibration and so on as if I am being indwelt by an entity, can you help me as to what is going on here please?]

“Yes, not only are you gradually becoming adjustered with your beloved, you are also being indwelled by me. This will make you feel unsteady and overdone. And yes, you feel an extension of energy that makes you feel rather on overdrive and that can cause you to be both wide-awake and at the same time, deplete you in all sensibility. You will need rest as this can affect you.

[Thank you Michael, now is there other things that you are pressed to say here while I can do this this morning?]

“In all intents and purposes, we have a show to run and it will run well despite the difficulties that present themselves. I ask that you all remain calm, persist in being yourselves and trust what comes as it unfolds. No one is spared humiliation, but you will all feel remorse when it has to. There is a time to act but do so when you feel it is safe to do so….Your energy levels are low Sue, I ask that you stop doing what you are doing and get some rest right now. You can barely keep your head up, let alone your eyes open.

“Have a spell and come back when you feel better and brighter in yourself my dear, good day.”

[I am feeling unusually delipidated and I must go and rest as my whole body feels it. I thank all of you for your kind words. I just need time to recover from what is occurring in me. Good day.]

End.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael on Protocol and Energy
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2018, 03:37:15 PM »
« The protocol is the namaste attitude that you will exude. »

Among the various traditions that exist in different nations of the world as a sign of welcoming one’s peer – hugs, kisses, shaking hands, to name a few – joining hands and bowing head before someone is indeed the best way of showing respect. Being myself partly of hindu origin by my father linear and having brought up most of my young years in indian culture, I have had many opportunities in my life to practice the namaste. There is a kind of pure sincerity in that attitude that cannot be expressed in words and the Asian people are the ones who have the art to do it well. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Michael on Protocol and Energy
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2018, 04:55:55 PM »
Hi Sue, I agree with Michael, have a good night sleep and relax and take it easy and when you feel refreshed take a deep breath and continue doing a splendid job taking messages from our celestials, wish you the best ,Namaste.