Author Topic: Jesus on Dedication and His Work  (Read 121 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Jesus on Dedication and His Work
« on: March 17, 2018, 02:28:13 AM »
Teacher: Jesus
Subject: Dedication and His Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/03/2018 4.00pm (AEDT)

JESUS:

“As it were, dedication is a milestone that I ask of it from my disciples. It is that you either are with me or against me. Those with me have forfeited their lives and copped the insanity that entails, as many cannot and will not understand, when God calls, one follows what draws one so magnetically north to their destiny.

“When those who object, then they are the ones who fall by the wayside wondering ‘what’s for dinner tonight?’ Yes, you know what I mean, go figure.

“There are those of us on High who consider you humans are quite lost at sea and there are just a few of you who know land is there yonder anyhow, if one puts itself to task to search for it. That is the difference between unbelief and faith.

“When I come once more, this is somewhat an old picture that you see will be as a bygone era of a time when you simply did not know. A true picture will emerge and you will see the spectrum of colours much brighter than was known.

“What you are all going through now will soon no longer matter to you,  as the sun rises on both the good and the evil and all will be seen in the brilliance of the rays of light that shine, as the sun does as it rises on a new day.

“All this on the earth now will rather be moot, and when the dust settles, that is a time of renewal in your thoughts and in your heart as to what is meaningful for you to pursue.

“Surely, as it is said of the Lord, “Behold, I make all things new”, that day is soon upon you as you find that the old ways will no longer have much in it, when you seek what I come to offer you all one more time for you to take up and make it yours.

“I am Jesus, yes, I am Jesus, you know me and I know you when you abide in me as I do in the Father. To go without such is anathema to me, like a mother and child is connected with the umbilical cord, so it is with I with the Father. He is the lifesource, the very essence of my being, it is who breathes in me. I cannot go without. You will all find that to be true as this scribe so agrees with me with joyful strands of understanding.

“Now you will all must be wondering when am I to turn up to begin a show of worth in your eyes. Well, I’m sorry, I will not place the day or hour as only the Father knows that for me and I must go with what is the most appropriate time to so be doing. For the moment that occurs, there is no turning back what is fully in machinations for the work of God in your midst. I am just here to make a loud bang to get the attention of a sleeping giant to wake up. It is time to do that as I see it, and it is not an easy assignment when I jolt this sleepy giant to its senses. It has been in the proverbial cave for too long and it is time for it to see the sunrise in all its glory as it does on a new day.

“Behold, I come with much to offer you and I pray you all will take kindly to what I shine in your wake. I am Jesus and I come very soon. Pray the giant won’t miss the goodness I bring from the Father Himself. I bid you all a good new day soon.”

End.
4.37pm.                               

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jesus on Dedication and His Work
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2018, 05:59:39 AM »
Jesus : « Now you will all must be wondering when am I to turn up to begin a show of worth in your eyes. »

Dear Jesus, with your newly acquired spiritual status, I don’t know, by design, how to go with an appropriate appelation that fits to your rank, but however, calling you by your name makes me feel closer to you, like an old friend or a brother. That being said, what I am trying to be at in the first place is that when you walked the earth more than 2000 yrs ago, your main concern was to be at the Father’s business and to do His Will. So it goes the same for your 2nd Return ; you would not want to look like a rock star, with a hysterical crowd following you. As you have already said, it will be a smooth ride, without « fanfare » and trumpets. Thank you Sue for this reception from Jesus, as it seems there will be more coming your way from Him. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.