Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Intuition  (Read 191 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Intuition
« on: March 20, 2018, 02:31:48 AM »
Speaker: TA/Lemuel
Subject: Intuition
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  20th March 2018   07:30  06:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ugl8xo35c68y6bmxxs7efzcchmarb99r

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Intuition
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2018, 01:40:50 PM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Intuition

TA/Lemuel : Our topic this morning is « Intuition » and the first thing we would like to ask is intuition is the feeling or a thought ? Well intuition is a feeling and your feelings can be based in your heart which will indicate feelings of a Higher Order coming from your Beloved Indweller and your soul or it can be of a lower order where you receive feelings through your soul’s apexes center.

If you remember those times in your youth, specially when you are teenagers and perhaps like most teenagers you will rebel against parental authority or any authority and your hormones are increasing daily and you know what I am referring to. Whether you are a teenage boy or a girl, it is in fact a very difficult and a trying period for you and of course it is for your parents.Anyway, intuition plays a big part in how you feel towards certain persons.

Now of course, we must differentiate between having a teenage crush on someone or whether it is a genuine feeling of what you will call love as a teenager. There are those who are very fortunate who, to use the expression, falling in love at first sight and in fact they remain together, they get married and they remain together for many years which in fact is the case of my parents ; they started the course at school at the age of fourteen and they were married for 47 yrs before my father died.

I think by enlarge these are rare examples of someone having intuition that he or she is someone for me and I would say of that type of intuition is from the heart and not from the soul apexes. Also, you remember I am sure as teenagers when as a boy or a girl you, as the expression goes, you fancy him or her and you would like to take them to bed. So this is a physical attraction which obviously leads to sexual desire.

This does not come from the heart, this comes from your soul apexes chakra and also your base chakras. Nevertheless, intuition is like a two hedges sword, unless you know how to use it, it can be very dangerous and this is where discernment comes in and discernment only comes with maturity. When one was a teenager you hardly understand the word, but to discern between what you think is love or just a pure lust for sexual satisfaction.

You all know now with many years of adulthood and maturity that in fact falling in love, being in love is a kind of sickness, an illness. I am sure you all remember when you fell in love for the first time when things were out of tune you could not certainly think and do anything. It is not very often that falling in love with someone eventually leads to true love from the heart and your Thought Adjuster.

It has been described many times, when you are choosing a bottle of wine, do you look at the shape of the bottle, the colour and the size or are you concerned about what is inside the bottle, the taste of good wine itself. Well of course this is the difference between a simple physical attraction and something else more deeper. The wine that one choses, how can you chose, what advise can you give to a teenager who ask you how do I know what is the right boy or girl for me

I would say the following : when you see the person, whether it is a boy or a girl, man or woman, when you see this person if you have a feeling of wanting to take care of that person, of wanting to look after that person, of wanting to protect that person that is an indication of the person that you will love, in the same way you will love a brother or a sister or a mother or a father, you will want to look after them, you will want to protect them.

This is love and this is the advice that I will give to anybody. Intuition, they say, is more of a feminine attribute than a masculine, I disagree. We all have feelings of one kind or another, it is just a question of being accustomed to a particular feeling and differentiating one from the other and as you know, generally speaking, if you feel good about something or someone that is a very good indication.

On the other hand, if your feelings are a little bit negative and you are not quite sure, that also is an indication that is not for you. In any case, another test : if it is right, it is constant, if it is not, it is from the ego and it is not constant at all. So, genuine feeling of love for someone is a constant. If it is the reverse and you know that it is from your ego and it is just physical attraction. You all know that physical attractions or physical marriages last five minutes, it ends up in separation and divorce.

So, dear brothers and sisters, intuition is a feeling and it is up to all of you to decide how to interprete these feelings, where do they come from, is it from your heart or from your soul apexes ? Is it the higher feeling of love or is it a lower feeling of physical attraction. Intuition is the true instrument and it is extremely useful instrument when you learn how to use it properly.

Thank you my friends. This is my Beloved and myself signing off for this morning, wishing you all a very good day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.