Author Topic: Audio Transmission / The Promise of Spring  (Read 188 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / The Promise of Spring
« on: March 21, 2018, 02:27:39 AM »
Speaker: TA/Lemuel
Subject: The Promise of Spring
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time: 21st March 2018  07:27 local  06:27 Z

https://app.box.com/s/ndg3e93241echz2d3fhsp1pc34iiv4zm

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / The Promise of Spring
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2018, 05:04:09 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

The Promise of Spring

TA/Lemuel : Our topic this morning is « The promise of spring », to-day being the first full day of spring. We can’t have been thinking of the promise every year this spring brings for humanity. The first evidence of the new growth begins to appear, the wonderful colour of green, the healing colour of green begins to appear whereas before it is brown, we all feel stirring inside that something is happening.

Birds we have missed throughout the winter have begun to return here, I am talking of Catalunya. Lemuel has been akin birds watcher for many years and he loves the birds and we learn so much from them if we just quietly observe them. So the promise of spring is a real thing, the feeling that you have is well. As well as you are able to observe what is going on year after year, the seasons come the seasons go, and after a long cold, dark winter, here we are again, the promise of spring, with spring flowers, such a joy to behold. Primeroses, daffodils and violets. We have (….), it smells so wonderful.

Spring indeed is a wonderful gift, but our Beloved Mother Earth offers us every year and we do need to be so thankful. Every spring is like coming out of the end of a very long dark tunnel to the breathing sunlight and here we are again, wonderful spring time. It will soon be Easter. Easter is just around the corner and we will all be reminded once more of what took place more than 2000 yrs ago.

Here in Spain, the cruxifiction, beleive it or not, is celebrated in such a way, for me pesonally, is obnoxious and I am quite certain that Jesus Himself would like to see the end of this theatrical action going on every year dominantly in the catholic countries. I personally hated and hope never to see this again. Hopefully, Jesus will be able to put a stop to it. People need to be educated and stop cruxifying Jesus every year, it is quite obnoxious.So already we have Easter eggs in the shops and it’s all part of the house that Jack built and it seems to go on and on without an end.

You know to what I am referring, the endless and senseless adverts on television and most of them are an insult to the intelligence of the stone. I am sorry, we digress, let us return to spring and the promise spring brings every year, that gladens the heart to see the new flowers and the buds on the trees and the birds returning from their annual migration. Perhaps, there is something new this month to do, to start something differently, now that spring is here, which it seems such a time of inactivity and perhaps this is a time of spring cleaning.

Not just cleaning your house or apartment, cleaning out those things that no longer serve, the baggage that you have been carrying around throughout the all of winter. Perhaps there are those of you who have been carrying baggages all your lives, because you don’t realise it is baggage that you no longer need. Think about this, spring is here and it is time for a fresh start. Look inwardly, be honest with yourself, is this something you can get rid of, that you no longer need, because what you have, save up perhaps for a rainy day, but it has been here for years and you never use it.

Perhas your shoes or clothes, this is a time to get rid of it, because it is all blocked up energy, stagnant energy and everyhing as you know must flow, energy needs to flow.So, dear brothers and sisters, spring is here and spring brings with it the promise of freshness and new beginning, a lightness of heart and the joyous feeling of new beginning. It must be like this for all of you, each and everyone of you, so that you are able to enjoy to the full and take advantage of the promise that spring brings.

Thank you for listening. This is my Beloved and Lemuel signing off for this morning. Have a wonderful spring day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.