Author Topic: Answers to my questions about the communication with the Spirits!!!  (Read 272 times)

niant2

Good evening, my friends and distinguished guests.

Speaker: Pre’MSha, my thought Adjuster, Michael and Nebadonia!!!!
 Subject: Answers to my questions about the communication with the Spirits!
 Category: Threads for New Transmissions
 T/R: NIANT2(Antonio), Stanstead(home) Qc Canada                                
 Thursday, March 29, 2018, 00:40 am Canada

( I was preparing to write a personal mail to Ron Besser to have answers to my questions in relation with the circuits of communication with the spiritual world )

Good evening Father,…, I just received a signal in my right ear!!!!, is there anyone for a message to me at this moment?

“Yes my son,..., this his your Thought Adjuster Pre’MSha!, I am here tonight with you since for the last days you are asking yourself if the spiritual communication circuit are close or unreachable for you!

“I have witness all your efforts in your TRing session and we the Spirit are well aware of your effort and you’re persistent in your training to become one day a needed TR person.

“My son, just keep on working on it, and I am fully aware how you feel, but, don’t be discourage, everything will be normal soon.

“I know have Michael and Mother Spirit how would like to say something to you my son.

“Hello my son Niant2(Antonio), this is Michael Of Nebadon and your Mother Nebadonia is with me just to say to you , as your Personal Tough Adjuster stated earlier,..., we are aware with all your efforts in our TRing Work session, as you call them and Mother and I are always with you and you just have to trust ourselves with your abilities to receive words from the Spirit World.

“The communication will be restored and will be working normally in the days to come.

“Now, keep up with your effort and always ask for our help my son. Domtia!

“This is your Though Adjuster,..., you have your answers to your questions my son.

Thank’s very much Pre’MSha and Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia,..., quit encouraging to ear from you!!!! Domtia !
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 01:24:26 AM by niant2 »

Dorian

Re: Answers to my questions about the communication with the Spirits!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2018, 07:54:35 AM »
Thank you brother for sharing your thoughts and transmission with those of us who still and always will believe.    Your are a shining light in the dismal night of discontent.  Just keep shining on and guiding us with your light of faith and trust in the Father.

Your friend always,
Dorian
Domtia

niant2

Re: Answers to my questions about the communication with the Spirits!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2018, 08:38:58 AM »
 :)   
Hello my dear friend and brother Dorian,..., thank you very much for your words of kindness and for taking the time to read me, ... this encourages me even more to persevere in my ultimate goal of being able to become comfortable to receive messages from our beloved Celestials Beings,..., and thank you for your comment, ... it is very important for me and it helps me to trust more in me.    ;) :D 8)