Author Topic: Faraday Cage type Adjuster protection within the Will of The Father  (Read 292 times)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
In light of the barrage of recent negative activity I have decided to present below three different instances where my Beloved Thought Adjuster shared with and later reminded me of the protection from negative energies available to us when we choose to be, and remain, in the higher energies of The Father’s will and ways.

The first message was received mid-April of last year during a time of personal struggle with negative influences and reiterated by my Adjuster last October and again about a week ago.  Considering the obvious barrage of negative influences attempting to influence all of our daily lives recently, I thought this might be of interest to others.

The first message was received almost a year ago now liking Adjuster protection to that of a ‘Faraday Cage’.  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faraday_cage

11-Apr-17 3:46 PM

[Father, there are no words left to speak within me to express the wonderful ecstasy in experiencing the journey of discovery we are offered by your love and mercy.  I am your child, your son, your daughter, your experiential life wherein you and I together will face the challenges of experiential living and learning and awakening.

I am a product of the revelation of self through the First Source Center and the opportunity to merge as one being, one consciousness, one desire, one meaning, one value, one story, one personality is our mutual desire and will.  Thank you Our Father that there is no distance between us in thought or in deed (experience). ]

Adjuster:
“The evidence of ‘the one’ is the reality of the other, the attitudes of the heart are reflected in the attitude of the other, and the resolve of the two is the purpose of the oneness of the all-inclusive melding into destiny achievement.

“My ward, as you continue to become more conscious, more self-aware your Father awareness also grows with you and as you know in this writing, here and now, we are the collaboration manifest in thought and desire of deity and mortal achievement.  In so doing our consciousness merges in intention and purpose as you continue to surmount the challenges before you to raise you up into the higher realms of spirit propensities.

“The Faraday cage.  Yes my Beloved mortal ward, I spoke these words in your conscious mind a short while ago to bring to your attention the working of the frequencies to which you are being attuned as well.  Regardless of the goings-on in your material world beloved, be assured that your connection with spirit and the Universe circuitry cannot be tampered with.  As you have discovered, our frequencies are higher than the sophistries of humankind in their inaugural attempts to elevate themselves according to their limited and unenlightened understanding.

“We, as Father Fragments, are in control of the airwaves in and around our wards and interference will not be tolerated from negative outside influences.  Your choosing of the Fathers will always keeps you in alignment with the higher realms of spirit influence and cancels out the lower vibrational residual artifacts attempting to influence and control beings of lower attunement.   Raising your intentions will keep you above the reactionary status of weak moral abilities and remove you from the sucking tides that are continuing to entrap and manipulate the many unprepared.

“You will ride the waves of adversity,  as your focus remains on doing the Father’s will, and you will not be smashed upon the rocks thereof  as will the multitudes who have chosen otherwise. “

[Thank you my Beloved, you are my fortress and my safe place in every storm.]

This second message below, from my Adjuster referencing the ‘Faraday Cage’, was received mid-October last year following an intense period of negative situations including one where every aspect of my character was attacked and many false accusations hurled at me from trusted sources.  After reeling from this unexpected situation and a lot of soul searching, as well as checking with the one who was supposed to be the source of the accusations, I chose to believe that the person was innocent and that other factors of negative energy were at play and/or this was a test for me to see my action/reaction.

16-Oct-17 4:32 PM

[The thought came to me yesterday to get into the habit of replacing my negative thoughts and actions by asking “What would you have me do Beloved?”  and I pray I will be faithful to that prompting.

[What would you have me do Beloved?]  “Listen” [of course Beloved.]

Adjuster:

“What are the ways of man that constantly entrap the subconscious into ways of thinking and being and doing that sets them on a path of a dog chasing its tail, to no avail?  Habits and commitments.  Habits and commitments? you ask… Yes habits that you believe will serve you well to protect yourself from that which you fear and the circumstances that “could” arise if you fail to exercise those habits faithfully.  Commitments you have made to yourself to never let anyone do that to you again.  Commitments to never forget how you were wronged and the perplexing terror of letting yourself down once again by giving faith or trust to anyone or anything because you truly believe in your heart that you will die of a broken heart should you give anyone or anything such power over you again.  That is no way to live.  It is a self-imposed death sentence and a life of numbness to avoid pain.

“You know you believe that pain has purpose as a teacher of boundaries that must be respected, laws that must be upheld, and yet you have chosen to deny emotional pain its proper role in your life.  Never was pain meant to be the form of torture experienced on Urantia and yet you see it all the time and avoid it with everything you have in you.

“What I’m asking you is to be willing once again to allow emotional pain to draw you to me, to your inner sanctum of love and healing.  There is a universe filled with Fathers love for you at your disposal, yet you reject it.  You disavow anyone from getting close to you emotionally, as in your perception that just makes them mortally dangerous, there can be no good outcome.  So you balk and sabotage, you hit that self-imposed jail cell wall and wonder why you feel “stuck”.  You refuse to be a ‘risk taker’ as you see that as just being stupid and unnecessary and must fully convince yourself of the validity of any move where someone else is involved in your life in even the slightest way.  You reject and sabotage relationships because they are just downright dangerous to enter into as you see their motive could only be to control you in some way for their own personal gain, they couldn’t possibly just like you for you, so you must hide yourself and be cautious and uncaring.  Don’t get involved, don’t desire companionship, don’t let them in and certainly don’t be anything but skeptical and expecting the worst because that is the only safe place to live.

“Did you see that image I just flashed you?  The person with a cage around them who keeps their distance and interacts with others from within her cage of self-defense is you!  You conduct your dealings with everyone, including those who would truly embrace you in love, from within the walls of your cage of fear.

“Yes beloved, this is regarding the ‘Faraday Cage’ I called your attention to some months ago.…go look up the notes you made on it because you will see, I will speak to you as you ponder this what we can do together to correct this and deliver you from your isolation…go.”

[Me -  are you saying Beloved that I need to deconstruct the cage I have placed around myself in my attempt to prevent emotional pain and instead I am to trust you my Beloved, and the higher energies of spirit to build a sort of ‘Faraday Cage’ protective energy field around me ?]

“You have perceived correctly my ward.  Destroy the cage of protection of your own making where you choose to exist but do not truly live life.  In your choosing to trust the higher energies of spirit you will find your true protection and your safe place.”

24-Mar-18 2:34 PM

Beloved,

Forgive me Beloved for having been so focused these many months on becoming fused with you, as I think I perceived that as my only real hope of being useful as a mortal and finding personal justification of my continued existence on this planet.  I am so thankful for your constant loving and guiding presence and correction in my life and thoughts and I confirm that my will is to do the will of The Father and do it His way.  I trust you and love you Beloved that you and my universe family are and will be available to help me do just that and I re-focus my priorities to trust and believe that eternal truth and my reiterate my commitment to walk in peace and love as I am enabled and choose to do so.  I open myself to the higher benevolent energies of the universe for their correction in love and encouragement and pledge and pray that the Father’s will be done in and through every mortal (including myself) and every celestial in on and around this planet Earth/Urantia as it is in Heaven, now and throughout eternity.

I acknowledge my Beloved that I have been adversely affected in my thoughts and perceptions by the consistent negative energies emanating from various persons lately through the Forum and in my personal life that I reacted to by withdrawing into myself in many ways like a turtle seeking the protection of its shell from the battering energies and dangers of its outer environment.  One of the ways I acknowledge I have withdrawn Beloved is by my resistance and fear of receiving transmissions.  Not only did I fear the validity of what I might have thought I received, but I feared the content and personal recriminations they might contain and that I would make wrong choices about what to do with the messages and become confused and guilt-ridden, as I have gone through in the past.

Just now I remembered the teaching you gave me of the “Faraday cage” and that you are my Faraday cage in that you protect me from penetration of negative energies around me.  Is that correct Beloved?  Could you elaborate on that for me?

Adjuster:

“My dear ward at long last you confirm this connection where my lesson for you is recalled within the context of the environment for which it is intended.  Certain negative energies will of course always be existent but what you must take note of here is the intent and purpose of our relationship with each other and the connection to your soul growth and the influences of the outside world that work in tandem to bring you to those places of conscious decision of personal action and reaction to them.  Just because you are aware of strong negative energies and forces around you does not mean you are vulnerable to their influence.  Awareness is part of the growth journey and awareness is necessary in consciously enacting your faith-choices, meaning you must first have awareness before you can make a conscious choice of what that awareness implies as to your personal action and reaction.

“Just knowing a Faraday Cage is there does not put you inside the cage nor confirm to you its ability to function.  Your faith and trust in me must be such that your will is predicated on the will of the Father and your trust in whatever circumstances and situations of discomfort for you it might entail.  Trust is action and your trust in Father’s preeminent will is the strength and fortitude you need to face even negative energies head-on, knowing that you are safe within the doing of Father’s will, and the ultimate result is for your good and personal benefit as well as growth.

“As you grope through your memory for the full details of the function of a Faraday Cage you recall that energies of certain frequencies, dependant on the circumstances, can penetrate the cage itself and that is part of the lesson I want to bring to your awareness today.  Don’t let yourself become caught up in trying to sort out what is the strength of influence of these energies, but instead put your faith and trust in my presence in you to protect you from that which I will not allow to pass through (which is whatever is not within the will of the Father) and the fact that any that do penetrate have been allowed for a higher purpose as part of the maturation process of your inner-self and the self-discovery of your personality endowment as well as revelation of The Father Himself.

“This is a faith and trust relationship on your part my dear one and as you allow yourself to be strengthened and stretched through your personal growth processes so will these facets of our relationship grow as well until we become one indistinguishable entity of you in me and I in you.”

END

Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Faraday Cage type Adjuster protection within the Will of The Father
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
« Considering the obvious barrage of negative influences attempting to influence all of our daily lives recently, I thought this might be of interest to others »

Oh dear, how could it be otherwise ? This is the plain explanation I have been waiting for about protection against negative energies and even though we are all concerned about this, let me raise up my hand first. However, may I ask you a question : how have you held these informations to yourself for so long ? I don’t expect an answer if you feel uncomfortable, but I want you to know that I am very grateful to you for taking the step to share with us what you may consider as of personal interest. Thousands thanks to you. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Faraday Cage type Adjuster protection within the Will of The Father
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2018, 08:56:48 AM »
Yes, thank you Newstarsaphire, you have a loving and patient Adjuster, indeed the words that is said to you, "...put your faith and trust in my presence in you to protect you..."; Can I encourage you to keep listening and that is the essence of your willingness in Him who abides in you.  This is a beautiful lesson to share and I am sure many of us relate in your experience. It is one thing to hide, it is another to have the wherewithal to leap into the unknown and that requires all of your senses and willingness for you to hold on to the one thing that matters and not let go. And that is that the Kingdom of God is within you and let your light shine!
Thank you dear Sister,
Sue/7inOcean