Author Topic: Earth  (Read 257 times)

Joris Stekelenburg

Earth
« on: April 04, 2018, 02:35:41 PM »
Syria and measures of pacifism in the world.

I read about the data on global pacifism. Last year (2017) Sweden has the list as the safest country in the world, while Syria is the last.

This given. we all know that the US and Russia have been sending troops to this country for a long time and are taking different positions.

My (rare) readings of the Urantia book show that the Adam race no longer exists as a pure race, where it is clear that a high culture type needs friendly people to do peaceful things.

The planet earth has its problems as: The lack of superior culture.

I ask everyone who has formed an opinion on this: how can the planet abstain from late cultures?

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Earth
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2018, 07:54:48 PM »
Hello Joris:
Your post laments what we on this list and, frankly, most people do around this world who are concerned about the quality of life on the planet, and the total lack of compassion we understand exists even in Sweden when push comes to shove over issues Sweden cares about as well.

I am the Administrator of the web site welcoming you to these pages and I hope you do not mind a very steep learning curve to understand where so much of our material comes from either to talk about or speculate about.  The Urantia Book is our inspiration and how it is handled is our gauge about how this planet has so sadly fallen out of interest to deal with the American problems that become world problems because America is so powerful.  Unfortunately I also point to the need for members to realize that working this site can be very difficult because of language problems.  I am not talking about the problem of speaking English because I think many who do not live in America probably speak it better than some of we native English speakers do ourselves.  But nonetheless, I speak to the problem of vocabulary as most members use the terminology of the Urantia Book and the fifth epochal revelation terminology that really is used differently than some of the common English meanings in the dictionary.

Your admin is a serious and long term reader of the Urantia Book, and has taught it for years and has supported most of its goals although I am at odds with the Urantia Foundation over many issues from dissemination to the theology of a Chicago-based corporation, the Urantia Foundation which has misinterpreted some of the major concepts found in the revelation.  It is my sincere hope that we can replace that Chicago based corporation with an updated one soon enough.  However, you present to me as the administrator a situation I have yet learned how to handle.  It is this:

It is becoming apparent to me that this web site will be host to many persons such maybe you are, and that is a young person, very idealistic, but almost totally uneducated in the problems we grapple with on this web site.  The purpose of this web site is to disseminate developing news about the divine missions to this planet that are being formulated today and yet have hit roadblock after roadblock.  Many of our old time members (3 or 4 years on the site) are so frustrated with the delays and the reasons for them, they throw their hands up and flee.  I cannot say I blame them.  Yet this web site is the only outlet on the planet that has solid connections to the source of the Urantia Book, mainly the Sovereign Creator Son and Daughter that created us and our planet(s) of human endeavor.  It is from them we learn the next change we have to wait for or pray for, and we have been waiting for for over ten years of endless delays.

This situation requires that any new person accepted to be members understand we are tried and tired people who keep slugging it out to finally get the go ahead to participate on this planet with incarnated Melchizedeks and divine Sons of Paradise.  We expect that to happen, but do not mistake that expression for waiting with a pleasnat temper all the time for what it has all cost us in prayer time alone.

The more serious development with this web site you just joined is that it is not particularly well designed to take new people who do not know the Urantia Book well, and the language it employs to speak to the revelatory concepts found in it.  Look at my posts and you may find them almost unintelligible and that is because I am well connected to the Salvington Government and work exclusively in the language of the revelation and its references to existential Deity nad the Circle of Infinity and how they work with us on earth.  It is not easy to follow but I am tasked from Deity to develop additional revelation that is not in the original Urantia Book known also as the Fifth Epochal Revelation.

Add that situation to new people joining that have no real sense of history of what the post ware world in Europe and the United States have developed that is truly antithetical.  I am joined in battle to stop that development, not that I can by myself, but through the divine revelations coming from Mantutia Melchizedek who wishes to speak to you in particular, Joris.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK SPEAKS -
[Ron's note:  I can transmit from deep space as many members on this site have learned to do from a God centered universe, and Mantutia Melchizedek is the one who put the Urantia Book together in the 1930's and 1940's and has administered the new Sixth Epochal Revelation and produced a new Urantia Book to be released soon.]
"I am a Melchizedek.  Read in the Urantia Book who we are and our importance of what we do in time and space, Joris.  Ron rightly feels that you will feel lost without proper instruction on what is happening on this web site, and how we Melchizedeks use it to gauge public opinion about the Urantia Book and other things as well.  Ron is pointing out you are likely a wonderful idealist, that you are likely to be far above average in intelligence, and that you need to find a way to develop your intellect and your spiritual understanding first before this site becomes easier to use.  He is also pointing out that the site needs to progress in order to figure out how to handle new folks like yourself who are, to use his expression, babes in the woods.  That in English means you could be eaten alive by wolves and that includes vocabulary you misinterpret to mean one thing but it means another by Urantia Book use of that term.  Ron used a few of them above to test you,  He also sees this site falling short of meeting young person's needs because we do not speak to current social issues so much as we speak to the coming divine Missions to Urantia very soon.

"I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and I dare say I know you a little bit because I am entirely in spirit and cannot be seen by your eyes.  I am also willing to listen to you speak, but Ron is my ward and I must keep him fully apprised of what is happening to the proposed divine missions on Urantia.  Your administrator, Ron Besser, has completed very necessary paper work for us to use very soon and he will be the Director of the new Urantia Book Foundation until we can find an incarnation to better him.  Your Joris are quite well done in mind but your spiritual development has been let go to the point you have no deep and abiding interest in God the Father more than you can remember that He is All and so on.  I suggest to you that you enter into a crash course to learn the language of the Urantia Book, and look at Rons Glossary of terms at the beginning of this Category you posed in.  They are the harder terms simplified to learn and you would like to use them correctly as your university career was excellent and your work in the public is well understood by the Melchizedek Order as badly needs and we support that work everywhere it can be found around the world too.

"I am Mantutia Melchizedek, and Ron does NOT want to lose you or anyone else who has your intellectual credentials but is weak in knowing concepts from the epochal revelation.  Post Ron privately in personal emails this site allows you to do when you hit a particularly hard something that you cannot understand and you need to know more about it.  I am Mantutia (pronounced in English phonetics as: MAN  TOO  SHA).  I bid you good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON, THE CREATOR SON OF NEBADON SPEAKS:
"Joris, I am your time and space Father, and it is I you go through to become perfected by our Universal Father on Paradise.  We take you after you leave the flesh and educate you on the Mansion Worlds after your personal resurrection on high.  We then provide schools and teachers so you are slowly learning what it will be like to eventually become a living and perfected Spirit as a Finaliter who will come back to Urantia and prepare Urantia to live in perfect harmony with God and country.  Our world of Urantia is in serious jeopardy of being removed from the life registry list we maintain on my capital world of Salvington.  It is on Salvington that Ron here and you there will meet someday and congratulate each other for having made it to the top of the pile in spirit development.  You are found already Joris, as you have completed five of your psychic circles already and that is fast for you must eventually complete all seven psychic circles to become a candidate for planetary fusion and that fusion guarantees you that you will be perfected in the future and have no probationary statuse before the Deities then.  I complete this to advise you to study hard for a few weeks and ask your questions and if Ron answers them I will stand with him to make sure you get the best answer possible,  I am Michael and I bestowed myself on Urantia as Jesus, and I am preparing to return to Urantia in a few years or sooner.  I wish you a good day.  Michael of Nebadon."

Ron Besser - Joris one of the things that members learn on this site is that Michael frequently speaks to us through transmissions to our brains that requires no altered status and is very easy to use.  I suspect you are a natural candidate to learn this talent that Michael provides anyone who is willing to use it to speak to God and get honest to god answers from God himself.  Keep that in mind and think about it for that will allow you to join many here who can now already do this thing transmitting.  It is not channel.  It is far easier and more reflectivity is used with it than any other device used in the Nebadon universe for communication with the angels and the Deities.  I welcome you and wish you a good day.   Ron

END

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Joris Stekelenburg

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2018, 09:18:13 AM »
 :o
I have to confess that I did have a complex answer when I expected this, which is really not easy at all. But that reminds me of the Jewish Kabbalah. Thank you 

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2018, 02:21:21 PM »
"how can the planet abstain from late cultures?"

Can you please ask this question again using different words, Joris?  I do not understand the context of late cultures, do you mean modern cultures?

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 09:04:30 AM »
I so think that this thread is so vitally important.   In the following sentence from Michael, as Creator Son,  this  sentence seems to me to be one that all humanity on this world needs to come to  take into their hearts and minds as it is the  most basic foundation of life for every man, woman, and child on this world,  in the past, present and future until such time that Urantia no longer is a planet that supports and houses beings on the ascension scheme, and in fact is the very essence of the Father's and Michael plans for everyone on experimental planets  just like Urantia.   and it is this, and it is this statement that all on Urantia must come to realize and accept to the very best of their understanding:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON, THE CREATOR SON OF NEBADON SPEAKS:
"Joris, I am your time and space Father, and it is I you go through to become perfected by our Universal Father on Paradise.  We take you after you leave the flesh and educate you on the Mansion Worlds after your personal resurrection on high.  We then provide schools and teachers so you are slowly learning what it will be like to eventually become a living and perfected Spirit as a Finaliter who will come back to Urantia and prepare Urantia to live in perfect harmony with God and country.  Our world of Urantia is in serious jeopardy of being removed from the life registry list we maintain on my capital world of Salvington.  It is on Salvington that Ron here and you there will meet someday and congratulate each other for having made it to the top of the pile in spirit development....."

LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"