Author Topic: LEMUEL LIVES Horray!  (Read 178 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
LEMUEL LIVES Horray!
« on: April 06, 2018, 12:08:06 PM »
The title speaks for itself.
Ron

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 01:13:45 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: LEMUEL LIVES Horray!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2018, 12:55:02 PM »
Ay Ron not so. [ I did not die!]  Quick.  I Am Still Here. I told you there compilations and the situation is dicey. I only wanted to  put you in the picture and to say Goodbye just in
Case. I am typical Virgo in this respect, wanting to say Cheerio before I go, knowing that you would all feel bad if you knew nothing of my passing and I couldn’t do that to those I love.                         So, my beloved family, this ex airborne soldier is still here putting up the fight of his life.                        I will return.  You better believe it.                                                                                                     Love you all to bits.  🙏❤️🙏.     Lemuel.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 01:15:51 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2018, 01:21:51 PM »
As  I said to Father this morning, I much rather be wrong about this than to lose you.  They pulled this on me again as they pulled it on me with Lundco once.  I have no reason why this happens and they all speak it to me as Lemuel has passed and it upsets me so fully and badly.  I am really grateful you are alive if not all that well right now!  We need those things to hear again you do so well and to be ready to serve in administration when you have all of your body back and your wits included! :)

I apologize to the list for getting the wrong end of the dog again as it happens when the subject of death comes up with me as I hate it.  It delivers great big rips in my tent of love for others and all must unerstand I do not ask God what happen, but all of this was transmitted to m this morning.  I could do without the tears and raging emotions the thought of you dying Lemuel does to me.  And that is trued for all of the rest of you  too as I take your seriously and prepare to work with all of you as the Father may so assign,

Thank you for your patience with me and I thank all to remember: LEMUEL LIVES!  Thank God for that!
Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2018, 02:48:00 PM »
This proves that we go easily from sadness to happyness, but I rather be happy, because you are alive and jumping out of airplains again Lemuel.
Take care.

Rene 

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2018, 04:10:49 PM »
For the past week I have put myself to task of receiving only to find I could not do it. I have felt rather amiss that something bothered me. Mainly due to the fact I was mourning and missing our wonderful brother Lemuel. Well, I have been praying and still am for you Lemuel as well as for Ron, Larry, Amethyst and of course all of you my dear brothers and sisters which my heart has not exhausted any of you as I deliver you all to the Father in His wonderful care. Lemuel, if you are reading this, may I say this: I know you may not be feeling great and you are probably right you are on your last legs, but do not give up on what Father can do as He is just full of surprises to get you in all the right places. That happened to me when I was a sick child on a hospital bed, thinking I was gonna die, and prayer and heart is all that it takes to move mountains! I pray also for the doctors and medical team who are working to get your body back in one piece. With God's help, may you recover well and be of great service once more. If, for some reason, it is not to be, then Godspeed in your placement in service in your new life in the Morontial worlds and may we get to meet you one day. I miss you Lemuel. I did not know how this affected me until now and I now understand why I couldn't t/r as I was at a loss of your absence and terrible sickness I know from my own experience as a child how aweful this is to go through. I am with you mate and I hope to cheer you on as well as Ron, Larry and all of you to stand firm and on course, no matter how topsy, turvy this has been for all of us to go through over these long, trial-some years. I don't blame those who have left the Forum for so much broken pieces just fell on the floor and we are left to look on in despair. But noooo! That is not how this ends. Like a good movie, I like happy endings and it's going to be one with all hands on deck to be of good cheer in with the Father! Aye my lads, let's get going shall we, we have much work to do! And now I have to go to work, I'll be back as you Lemuel, along with my Beloved, have given me a sort of recomposure.

Sue/7inOcean

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 12:25:01 AM »
Just  yesterday afternoon, my local time, I PMed Lemuel, enquiring about his health recovery, that he is doing well, how much he is missing all of us on the forum and wishing him a come back soon to resume his activity. This morning, after the unfortunate « quack » of his premature death announcement, I am happy to learn that he is still alive and on-going. As a fused one, he is needed to get the job done for the Missions and I pray the Father to keep him safe in His Bossom as long as it is required. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 01:03:56 AM »
So very wonderful!!  A speedy recovery Lemuel.
Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 07:32:26 AM »
Hello again little buddy,
So very glad to hear you are still alive and kicking.  Missed you morning lessons and your soft voice filled with love and warmth.  Get better soon and back on the job.
Love you bro,
Dorian
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 12:08:35 PM »
Lemuel, great to see that you are still one of the living ,we thought you had kicked the bucket and I was relieved it was a false alarm. Hope you get well soon, Domtia. :)