Author Topic: A NEW DECLARATION OF TRUST FOR THE NEW FOUNDATION 06APR18  (Read 88 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
A NEW DECLARATION OF TRUST FOR THE NEW FOUNDATION 06APR18
« on: April 06, 2018, 02:56:34 PM »
April 6, 2018 York, Pa

Speakers:
*Michael of Nebadon
*Mother Spirit
*Trinity Teacher Son, Margul
*Serara an Monjoronson, the Paradise Magisteria Sons of Record for Urantia returned.
THE NEW DECLARATION AS REVISED FROM THE OLD ONE IS READY FOR DISSEMINATION

* We also speak to the need for invite the personnel of the Urantia Foundation to work with us.

"The URANTIA BOOK FOUNDATION, is now conversant with a new Declaration of Trust.  It reads similar to the old one given to the Chicago administration long ago.  There is one importance difference you must know now: The Declaration of Trust (DoT) is now the first document in history in Nebadon, to be driven onto the shoulders of the leader of this divinely administered corporation,  It will be legislated before the IRS and the Pennsylvania government that it is to be tax free and lost to their idea of tracking such corporations.  In addition Ron has provided the entire menagerie of corporations of which there ar now eight of them, with a new "S" corporation which has one hundred stocks to bear in it.  Ron valued the stocks at 0.001 cents each and will distribute those stocks to, not the Brotherhood, but to the visible Planetary Prince as the sole beneficiary of all its capital goods.   The new "S" corporation is called the Starbridge Foundation and it is a for-profit organization to avoid regulation of the movement of money and goods through the coming Magisterial Missions, which are on again in SPADES!

"I am Serara, and it falls to me to deal with international concerns of this Magisterial Mission.  I am fulfilling my desire to have Ron on board to announce that we will have ourselves a Minister of probity soon enough but he is the Minister of justice and sobriety for the on-going concerns of international play and worship on high and on Urantia.  If it is not playable it does not get Ron's attention.  I watch Ron play with words as that is his favorite game, but he is a damn good fisherman and loves pickerel fishing in New York State.  I conclude that the message to be delivered Michael is now complete?  [Michael: "Yes."]

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"We have one more thing to add to all of this today.  The physical disrepair that Ron suffers must go one for days yet and he hates the stuff as you can imagine.  Uversa has reversed course and made him morontial again as that body is an old one and functions  acceptably, but it will not stop deteriorating and so the decision.  I make one thing clear to him and that is that eyesight is a function of the human brain and without changing that we do not have clear vision to give back. We decided to place the eyesight out of his own brain,  [and Ron quips, 'now I have to chase good looks'] and that is to be done on his last day on earth as a fully human respondent to all stimuli except one, eye sight, and that is to be done automatically that day.  That day will be May 01, 2018 and God Bless you all for getting through all of this!"

MARGUL, THE TRINITY TEACHER SON OF RECORD ON URANTIA -
"I am preparing remarks for May 01, 2018 for Ron's speech to the Melchizedeks to work with him that day, as they hold their first and preliminary meeting that day.  In our briefing today we saw Ron cry at the loss of Lemuel and it turns out it did not happen and will not happen in spite of Lemuel triggering all this with a good bye message this morning to Ron.  He felt horrible and sent the message out to a few so they know the seriousness of  the problem for Lemuel.  But Lemuel took a draft of beer from Michael this morning and it changed everything as it should have.  Lemuel now knows how he feels about him and will nto relent one moment to become the tbest transmitter in the world alongside Ron too.  Be assured that the Paradise Trinity looks at Ron and Larry in particular with Sue in particular to stand aside bigotry and offer full service without prejudice to the old Foundation, and the Father inquired of Ron his plans for the Brotherhood, and surprisingly, Ron announced his full participation with members of the old Foundation to serve therein if that was ever their desire.  That ends this statement and we add this, members of the old Urantia Foundation, if they find it in their hearts to understand these events transpiring in York and with Ron Besser, will be accorded full honors to join and work with the Brotherhood, but any present Trustee of  the Chicago-based Foundation may not serve in the York-based Urantia Book Foundation, until at least twenty-five years have passed.  The reason for this is that the new Foundation must gather its regulatory needs and policy for use of the Sixth Epochal Revelation, and well in place, as Jesus will conduct it meetings and we all shall learn how that leadership will accrue to this marvelous and divine organization we all are proposing to be started the Firts of May in Twenty Eighteen.  Good day.  Margul."

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania