Author Topic: Need for a Urantia and Spirit Primer?  (Read 595 times)

LarryG

Need for a Urantia and Spirit Primer?
« on: April 06, 2018, 03:27:52 PM »
In the past couple of years I have often wondered if it would be a good idea for a Urantia Primer of sorts.    Our world is so devoid of much in the way of spiritual concepts and lacking in true spiritual direction.   There are many who read the Urantia and so enjoy the way it is written with it's formal and in depth language.  Yet when I think of just the "average man on the streets" I wonder sometimes if it is  just too advanced from where most on Urantia  are and equally wonder if it might be of great worth  to about 75% of this world's population  if  Michael, Mantutia and a few other Melchizedeks and Ron too  might  compose a Urantia and Spirit Primer that is simple, basic, plainly written, corrective, and can do what all elementary primers do is give an outline for the facts, foundations, and truth that all on Urantia need to acquire first before taking on a more advanced  presentation as the first Urantia Book is.  

Man's spiritual mind and even those "accepted" interpretations from every major religion, and even every educational text, including our sciences and especially our "histories" are filled with errors, misinformation, misunderstanding, gross misinterpretations  and down right purposeful knowledge manipulation. ..The Corrections that alone need to be made on Urantia would fill volume upon volume.

I think it would be more than helpful to have available a Urantia Primer that could present in a simplified form just what the Father, Michael, Jesus, Celestials, Spirit, Matter, God's Plans for the Individual, what the Cosmos is and man's place in it... well just all of these very  basic question with those answers that might better prepare this world to move forward andbetter be able to then understand  more complex conepts.  

It is similar to being asked to solve a complex problem in Physics without knowing any basic math.    Were our world not so backward, had we not been so utterly mislead by the Rebellion and   many other if's, the need for a Urantia Primer, or even a Spirit Glossery might not be so imperative.

Hopefully at some point that the Broadcast Station that was talked about will become a reality and  the knowledge and guidance that is so lacking on this world can be addressed in more ways than we here can imagine right now.   The Melchizedeks as the "Teachers of the Universe" certainly have their work cut out for them and we with them.

I have many times tried to think, as I am sure many of you have as well,  of what it is that Jesus will and can say and do that  will turn the tide on Urantia.  Perhaps the coming  "Spirit Explosion" briefly discussed, timed with His Announcement  will be as the New Pentecost.
 Let us pray so
Just wanted to share these things with you since I think of the  possible need of an Urantia Primer so often to help our world and all who call Her home.
.    LarryG  

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Need for a Urantia and Spirit Primer?
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2018, 01:01:33 AM »
In my opinion, a visual synopsis, introducing the basic of the SER, the like of a new movie, to stimulate in simple terms the curiosity of the general public to know more, would be most welcome. Urantia is well advanced in visual learning technologies to meet the need of all nations of the world and in any language. There are other groups that are doing well in this field, perhaps not with the same objective, but they are using what is at their disposal and they know how to do it. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2018, 02:56:01 AM »
Hi Larry,
I just got home from work and am catching up reading and I have a few thoughts on what you say. Here it is:
1. While I agree with you in that there is a need for some sort of introductory(you call it "primer"), which is fine and probably can be a help, the only problem I have is the next one.
2. As life in education goes, there are prerequisite readings, units of study to be done before a student can go on to do the next, more in depth one and so on. This, in my view requires an active participation, interest and perseverance, hence determination to achieve. This is where the next point comes in.
3. The Urantia Book is that prerequisite. It is sufficient in and of itself. The problem we have is how lazy people can be to get through the language part to see it through after some twenty pages into reading it. I'm sure that most of us, who have read the Urantia Book and the entire lot of it and not just dribs and drabs will have come to really appreciate not only the language but also all of the concepts, the truths, the cosmology of the universes, and the riveting sequence of Urantia's history and then to top it off with a greater account of Jesus' story for us to be so better informed than what our Biblical records have so missed out in telling us of. I get annoyed by people who are just plain ignorant, lazy and downright caught up in things that don't really matter anyway.  Our Adjuster is more interested in our eternal career and not of the temporal matters of animal habits. This is where it is so important to have that time to sit it out to read through every single page in The Urantia Book and soon to be released the second one for us to learn more.
4. These books are more than satisfactory. They are the "primer" to our eternal destiny. I love the language and the length of what Mantutia Melchizedek who is tasked to put together for us to read in these beautiful books, even though he was so restricted to keep the volume of Papers down. That tells us there is so, so, so much more to be told and learn.
5. I cannot think of a better way than to find a way to get people's attention and interest in something so profound for them to know about. This is where we need some ideas as to how to do this part more effectively. I tried and was met with scepticism and rebuke by those too blinded by their dogmatic conditioning. Obviously, one has to be ready, open-minded, receptive and willing to take a newer way of thought/thinking etc. and it can't be coerced either on anyone who is not showing any interest whatsoever.

I think what you have suggested Larry is great, if we can have an introductory to explain such an important revelation, and such a revelation contains all that is necessary for our brethren to be so enlightened, as it has done so for all of us who are so moved by such beauty that unfolds as we read and absorb the insights it instills in our own mind and heart. To put it simply, it breathes life, and helps us grow. No other book has done that like The Urantia Book has done so for the truth-seeking reader.

These are my thoughts and I thank you Larry for coming up with a good suggestion. I still feel FER and SER will do all the talking it needs to do it for us, it contains all the answers to most questions that can be had. It's there! If only people will get off their duff to read it and ALL of it! The mistake people do is to start reading Part 4 about Jesus, and not the first three Parts, which is a bummer because, reading Parts 1-3 gives so much more meaning to Part 4. That is a regrettable thing to be doing because it takes away what Jesus was about for those Christians who jumped to Part 4.  If any one has other views to what Larry suggested, please come forward and have a go at what you think about this. Thank you.

Sue/7inOcean

« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:00:22 AM by 7inOcean »

Pliktarious

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2018, 05:52:46 AM »
Hi Larry, I agree that some parts of the Urantia book are heavy reading and it's easy to get lost in it due to how the book is laid out .Are you thinking like a schoolkids  version would help the general man and woman to get a better understanding of the book. 
Their is a guy on YouTube who has a video called "The Urantia book for Dummies "and he tries to explain the book in simple terms. As far as I know Ron has read the book at least ten times and I doubt if he did it for health reasons. The Urantia book can be read over and over again, and be guaranteed you will learn something new each time as you all know, Domtia.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2018, 10:24:15 AM »
I hear your wishes for a secondary work to simplify the Urantia Book.

There are about five or so out there already, and frankly they might help a little, but for the most part they are incompetent to do the real job of self spiritualization.  I read a couple of them but I dislike the approach totally, and while they are competent authors, they are not spiritually inclined by the very technique they use to write about concepts they are not fully aware of to write fully about.  Worse yet, one or two of them espouse the Foundation line of interpretation, and that is more of a sign of heresy and then brutal thought to make your understand Triunities or Triodities.

What you are asking for Larry is to reduce your work to understand.  But that is not how the present Urantia Book is written and for good reason.  The technique of original revelation that is in our Urantia Book is designed for force confusion to come to the surface and then force revision in thinking and then force understanding, and then only bit by bit.  That is why the general population, if interested at all in the Book, hates it for it obscures the easy path to conceptual pathologies that fully explain it to your own mind and deep soul considerations to object no more to reading the Urantia Book on its own terms.

How you break the back of a recalcitrant reader to stay the course is to adjust that attitude in that person to persist!  I read the book at least ten times through and many partial sections even today when I can read at all.  Books for Dummies as secondary literature make no attempt to understand the pathologies of revelatory technique.  The Urantia Book itself explains some of that technique, and frankly, I find persons who insist on simplification also insist on not bothering much with their own lives to produce works of important considerations for the rest of us who need their talents to speak and write. 

Now I hear you Larry taking that personally.  It is not for you, okay?  It is for the thousands who have the book and let it sit on the shelf for eight years or fifteen years and never crack it for reasons of the stealthy idea it has no value and is an esoteric volume full of numbers and things to produce useless visions in space and pictures in time. 

No one today really likes the Urantia Book.  I tire of it in places because it never fully states a concern of what "if's?" or takes into consideration some "buts," and that has been addressed I am told by Mantutia well enough in this second volume soon to be produced well enough to see if if not touch it.  Secondary works totally fail to use the revelatory techniques that produce a Urantia Book reader as the Sadler's were and many of the original Forum were, and I know God really laments that loss of integrity and hopefulness they all had.  If you must dabble read those of the best quality and just a look at the Amazon display pages will show you what is available today in those kinds of explanations.

No one can do the work of self spiritualiztion but you and you have to imbibe in the feast the Urantia Book is to be fed in such a way that it sticks.  MY efforts are probably very silly to most of you as why spend years doing work that has no practical application?  And you are right, but the interesting thing is I am familiar now with almost all of what it says except for factual details here and there, and easily recall the book as to what it really says about a concept.  If nothing else, all those reading internalized the book for me and freed me going back and trying to find the concept and then have to have it explained again.  It is up to you, and many will have to go to the mansion worlds to get the kind of treatment some of you want from seconday works today that do not work here.  

My best to you all.
Ron
MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
"I see the old idea of reading easily again has surfaced with Larry Gossett.  He is typical of the set of readers who wants it spoon fed better so he does not have to go through hoops Ron does to understand.  Ron leaves us in the dust with what he has done with the present Urantia Book, because it spiritualized him thoroughly and met his cares for years and years and the food shelter he needed to get through many wicked episodes of life experiences that set his teeth on edge fully for years and years at a time.  Now we come to the present era, and the Urantia Book once again comes into controversy endlessly as schools and students alike attempt it and give it up quickly because it is so fatusously presented as a tome of thinking that is hard to practice these days.  That is the primary reason we made a second Urantia Book for distribution soon.  But another reason is what Larry Gossett shows us: he is not capable of doing what Ron did without being forced at the end of a gun to do it.  Ron claims no special interest in doing it except he knew unless he did six binders full of outlines to teach the hard parts, he would never have it fully himself.  He was amazed at Vrrn Grimsley at conferences at how easy that man could speak to the book and tell anecdotes about it, that he determined for himself he could do the same thing some day.  He can do so now and a lot more.

"Larry, ron is right about those secondary works.  One in particular is so bad we have heartily abandoned that individual forever to explain anything and it misleads the student quite seriously.  Furthermore that individual feels entitled to all sorts of perks and procedures in the Urantia Foundation today in order to land everybody in a quandary there: What do we do with him if he writes again? 

"As the Creator Son of record who wants secondary works to appear, people like Ron shy away from them because they know the root of the concept lies in the Father, and the further you go into the Father to explain anything, the deeper you go into Infinity, and Ron long ago desparied of ever attracting that kind of depth of information.  He has done two earth shattering Papers on Infinity and feels chastised yet for barely getting a foot hold into the subject.  He is also reminded he has more to do than think about Infinity for any practical purpose to know more about it today on Urantia, and that planet does not need secondary works, but original works of revelation it can actually learn better and the new book can do that!

"As I was saying the secondary works that are available are hardly competent to do any spiritualization.  Ron dabbled into one or two and found them, well, horrible.  Let that remind you that several of you are fused and if fused you are capable of mucch better work then these present secondary works ever are.  I leave this all of you too:

"The secondary works Ron produced as the ABC Summaries were the best of their kind ever to come to Urantia.  Ron is dyslexic and it forces him to edit over and over again and never could he produce an error free document there, but people have learned to ignore the typos and read them for their worth.  Even I learned from them as he produced work from the Most Highs, and even though they are my Sons of God, they lead an independent life and have facts I do not have in order to rule nations states on planets like Urantia.   I ask that those Papers be preserved someday as we can rewrite them better than he did, but they stand yet as the best human produced revelation we have ever seen.

"Finally, those ABC Summaries have gone around the world and have amazed people for years now and people ask for copies but Ron took us seriously and destroyed them for the most part.  I now wish I had let them stand, but those of you who have a full set should provide them again so we can reference them and let them be read again.  The Papers on Lucifer still are excellent and should be part of a library.  These are genuine secondary works but have failed the typo test.  I am Michael and wish you all a good day."

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

LarryG

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2018, 10:33:12 AM »
 I was writing this  at the same time Ron was posting his message but thought I would go ahead and post this....

First let me thank you Clency, Sue and Pliktarious for your comments.   And also let me restate just as I have several times in my 5 Plus years of being a member here that I love the way the Urantia Book is written, how it is put together ,how the very formal spiritual language is used and how it leads us, always forward, to higher truths and revelations.   I have long said and written that  our Urantia Book is, without doubt or comparison, the most significant and profound book of information and revelations ever given to mankind in written form.  And a large part of that is in the exquisite way that Mantutia and the many, Spiritual Beings and Personalities and other writers put it together.

I remember the first time I first read the first page of the forward and how awed I was and still am and the impact that that first page had on my.   That page so eloquently states:

Divine Counselor
“0.0.1 IN THE MINDS of the mortals of Urantia - that being the name of your world - there exists great confusion respecting the meaning of such terms as God, divinity, and deity. Human beings are still more confused and uncertain about the relationships of the divine personalities designated by these numerous appellations. Because of this conceptual poverty associated with so much ideational confusion, I have been directed to formulate this introductory statement in explanation of the meanings which should be attached to certain word symbols as they may be hereinafter used in those papers which the Orvonton corps of truth revealers have been authorized to translate into the English language of Urantia.
0.0.2 It is exceedingly difficult to present enlarged concepts and advanced truth, in our endeavor to expand cosmic consciousness and enhance spiritual perception, when we are restricted to the use of a circumscribed language of the realm. But our mandate admonishes us to make every effort to convey our meanings by using the word symbols of the English tongue. We have been instructed to introduce new terms only when the concept to be portrayed finds no terminology in English which can be employed to convey such a new concept partially or even with more or less distortion of meaning.
0.0.3 In the hope of facilitating comprehension and of preventing confusion on the part of every mortal who may peruse these papers, we deem it wise to present in this initial statement an outline of the meanings to be attached to numerous English words which are to be employed in designation of Deity and certain associated concepts of the things, meanings, and values of universal reality.
0.0.4 But in order to formulate this Foreword of definitions and limitations of terminology, it is necessary to anticipate the usage of these terms in the subsequent presentations. This Foreword is not, therefore, a finished statement within itself; it is only a definitive guide designed to assist those who shall read the accompanying papers dealing with Deity and the universe of universes which have been formulated by an Orvonton commission sent to Urantia for this purpose.
0.0.5 Your world, Urantia, is one of many similar inhabited planets which comprise the local universe of Nebadon. This universe, together with similar creations, makes up the superuniverse of Orvonton, from whose capital, Uversa, our commission hails. Orvonton is one of the seven evolutionary superuniverses of time and space which circle the never-beginning, never-ending creation of divine perfection - the central universe of Havona. At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God.
0.0.6 The seven evolving superuniverses in association with the central and divine universe, we commonly refer to as the grand universe; these are the now organized and inhabited creations. They are all a part of the master universe, which also embraces the uninhabited but mobilizing universes of outer space.”

Quite honestly I was, in that instant,  HOOKED!
I agree heartily with what has been said here and Sue I really enjoy your statement that the Urantia Book IS our Primer to our Eternal Destiny… Wonderful comment as are all of the thoughts you added.
And Clency I do like your comment:
In my opinion, a visual synopsis, introducing the basic of the SER, the like of a new movie, to stimulate in simple terms the curiosity of the general public to know more, would be most welcome. Urantia is well advanced in visual learning technologies to meet the need of all nations of the world and in any language. There are other groups that are doing well in this field, perhaps not with the same objective, but they are using what is at their disposal and they know how to do it. “
And Pliktarious you mention a  children’s book  and what I am thinking that  75% of Urantia’s population may well need is a “Primer” of sorts on that very kind of basic, plainly written, simple level since humanity is so without much in the way of  a Spiritual ‘guage or interest.   That is not to say that there are not good people on Urantia but so many are bankrupt when it comes to Spirit ideals, ideas, concepts, interest, beliefs and awarerness and naturally all concerned want the best outcome  introducing the original Urantia Book as well as the new realease to  such a spiritually backward humanity.

I have every confidence that the Father, Michael, Jesus, Serara, Monjoronson,, Machiventa, Mantutia and all of the Melchizedeks, Margul and all others coming to establish the Father Kingdom on Urantia have already considered everything that will be required to achieve success.  I only bring up the idea of a “Primer”  just from  observations of our world.  

We all have our individual stores of how we found our Urantia Books and the stories of what led us to this site that we call home and where we spend so much time, energy, faith and we give and learn and receive all that is shared with us.  However, most of us already had some “pre-disposition” to Spirit  matters in some way and I would venture to guess  that most of us have spent considerable time in our spirit development, in study, in searching, and now finding, and in our investigation towards  and with faith and belief.   For as person that has no such interest nor this type of  pre-disposition, it would be exceedingly difficul to pick up a Urantia Book and just start reading like most of us have done.

I am sure that Michael, Jesus, Serara and all involved will use everything at their disposa to instill in mankind that certain something that opens the heart, mind and soul to  man’s eternal career so perhaps my thinking about a needed “primer” for that 75%, that average man on the street is unwarranted and mute. and even short sighted on my part….. I just so want the Missions to be successful and to really raise Urantia to the heights of glory that I know she can become… so thanks for baring with me here.     In Love and Service to the Father’s Will, Plans, and Purposes, now and forevermore.   LarryG    

LarryG

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2018, 10:47:47 AM »
Michael, Ron and others.   I am not talking about a primer for people who already know what the Urantia Book is, have a copy and are in a study mode.   I am talking about people who have little  or next to no exposure to spirit values, beliefs, little experience with the truth as we here accept.  When Jesus stands at the UN, when Serara shows up on the world stage through whatever means that occurs, when man finally is confronted with an Incarnated Spirit Being from Paradise or from Nebadon, standing in fron of him or on his TV I would think,he is going to need some real basic and simple basic foundations about the complexities of the Universe that he can relate to without going head long into something he is not going to have the faintest idea about in the beginning.   I am just talking about the average  man woman and family unit on Urantia  that has, so far, a life in the dark... spiritually speaking.    Just a thought that I often have.    LarryG

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2018, 11:03:26 AM »
Larry, that is still a book that is secondary and has little use regardless of your wish to imagine one into existence.  That is what you would have to do to get a good one.  Mantutia says the Foreward was supposed to be that primer, and that is how I, ron, use it, as it condenses that major concepts and writes them out in the preferred revelatory way.  I know your longing but it cannot be truly unless Mantutia takes the time to write a primer, and then why do the whole Urantia Book beside it when you have a volume one third the size of the original Urantia Book?  He is right and I would not trade that so called primer for not reading the full sized rendition.  Thanks for your post.  Ron

Marjon33

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2018, 12:53:13 PM »
Hello Larry and to all others who may find this thread, 
I completely agree with the idea of developing an introductory book(s) or lesson guide(s) to assist those just being acquainted with Spirituality as well as TUB for the first time. Additionally and just as importantly a clear understanding of physics specific to the multidimensional aspect (frequency bands) of the many realities that comprise the different worlds that are commonly referred in TUB such as the Mansion Worlds should be explained with clarity or otherwise in simple understandable ways.
Also the very essence of ‘consciousness’ should be defined and conveyed in a way that anyone who may read the explanation would easily recognize what is being said.

None of these subjects are difficult but I have noticed a propensity for these things to be made more difficult than need be thereby losing the attention of potential students. It would seem to that all who are involved in Spiritual Teaching should have the same basic boiler plate information so at least at the basic level everyone is talking the same basic talk and not squabbling over relatively unimportant details.

Another observation concerning discussions over TUB, what I see among other things in TUB is a very large hierarchy that is described essentially in bits and pieces but to this point I have seen no visuals that assist the reader/student in understanding the associations between the entities or beings described therein. Not having this type supporting information to assist with learning the scope and scale and most importantly the associations between the aforementioned entities can very well lead to overwhelm and or confusion even to those who are well versed in highly complex matters but not familiar with the specifics TUB.

Furthermore I have seen no writing standards on this site or descriptions of content, form or format that are deemed appropriate or acceptable in regards to developing documents or training material of this nature.

Lastly who must approve a final version for publication if these were to be developed?  Surely development of information of this sort would not become victim of excess Bureaucracy and unneeded red tape and while always keeping in mind the lowest common denominator for training/teaching are those that are completely unknowing about the subjects they are about to be introduced to.

In all honesty I have experienced situations where knowledge was intentionally made less than clear in order for some to maintain a perceived superiority over those they were professing to help. I hope that is not the case here.         

Not to bore anyone but please see My Basic intro here;
40 years in Power Generation Nuclear (Licensed) and Conventional or otherwise erroneously known as Fossil and related Systems Training as an approved instructor, Procedural Development, Certified Grid Operator and Compliance Director functions related to large scale Electrical Systems necessary for Public Safety and Convenience IAW NERC Standards and others as applicable. 

May I be of service to your efforts in some way either here or some place else?

Peace
Marjon33

Marjon33

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2018, 02:14:00 PM »
Ron please help me here,
So for all the discussion about what is termed SECONDARY DOCUMENTS where is the link or the documents that you have described as “the best that ever entered the earth” or words to that affect.

Marjon33, I am answering your post after post the below post first and it does not cover your direct address here.  First: I fully agree with you that simplification is genius if you can genuinely do it.  The First Source and Center figured out he could no an Infinite Universe Age with just three people.  Second the First Source and Center understood that complications would and will result once you formulate an Infinite Universe with near infinite populations of near totally ignorant created persons.  We humans are the prime example of that condition too.  You ask for simplification but give no idea how to simplify beyond the consequences of just three people to run an infinite universe.  Mantutia Melchizedek is the expert in how to make a revelation without crushing its nearly ignorant reader with too much terminology that describes how it only takes three people to conceive and run an infinite universe.

Secondary works are not to be tolerated as revelation or even as dependable use to understand epochal revelation.  There are other kinds of revelation that bypass the public appearance of epochal revelation, but they are not personal or subjected to exact problem a single person individual has to work out to a revelator.  I am one of the few in Nebadon they let fly with how not to make personal revelation too but epochal revelation too, and it was frustrating to write, because I got answers of grand schemes and no answers to my pesky little life problems I always seem to have so much of.  I seek some guidance here Maccabe if you will?

MACCABE speaks - "I am the new conditional Supreme Angel for Ron's Destiny guidance, and he is rightly telling you that you cannot simplify reality any further than to go back to the basics of three existential persons to run the entire creation.  But Ron also forget Marjon33 you are neither fully Adjustered or can you be fused a such.  Ron perceives Infinity as a sytem yet you insist on looking at Infinity as a state and not a subject for total examination.  All on this site have the same problem and Ron keeps telling you why it became a system and not a state.  Further more, look Marjon33 at your own life so highly specialized in the energy business (You have to talk to Ron on his technologies in coal micronization as he will knock your socks off with what he knows all by himself).  When you go back to the three basic persons who run the universe you realize that they sprang from some source or other that is hidden from the postulation of present day infinity.  Ron has worked that back to the fact that the original order to produce the three person set of rulers is unseen but operating outside of the system of infinity.  The entire postulation Ron has gone through to tell all of you that falls on flat ears because you fail to undesrand that Ron is right:  Infinity is a system of reality and not the end all to reality.  Reality is promulgated by the Father before he was the Father.  Do you understand that? Look at the little drawing whipped up to show the process and where Infinity suddenly appears as reality.  It is as simple an explanation as you will ever get it.  Ron has nothing to say further as you have been fully exercised and answered here by one who knows something about the reality of Infinity and enjoys it tremendously.  Good day. (Mack Ah Bee)

And for a moment consider nearly all civilized countries in the world start a child’s education in a Primary or Elementary School and where a Secondary school is that of Jr or Sr HS.

Also it is an accepted norm When providing service to others in the realm of teaching We use terms and definitions that are common amongst those that inhabit the planet rather than those that are in opposition particularly when addressing essential, basic or primary information.

Ron here again:  Does it help you to know that divine schools are being put together to soon operate by the Melchizedeks to TEACH THE URANTIA BOOK REVELATION, with those marvelous divinities, Adam and Eve to direct the curriculum ?  That is the only way you are going to get an alternative statement about epochal revelatory meanings.  Fred Harris Esquire runs a university that teaches the Urantia Book, and wait until he hears he has to throw out most of his curriculum because it is completely insufficient to  truly teach epochal revelation that way.  This is general knowledge but to the new people on the forum it is easily missed as, like snow, post after post covers that kind of information.

Epochal evolution is not like Three Mile Island which is 30 miles north of me and I have toured it and am amazed what it takes to run a power plant like that.  Rather epochal revelation requires the full participation of the human soul to be adequately understood and the soul understands far better than its human originator with his Adjuster, what is to be learned.  I did it very hard but fully now available to me that I can move concepts in the Urantia Book to future concepts not revealed yet due to the actual basis layed down in the current Urantia Book that allows me to ask the right questions today.  The Melchizedek Schools coming to Urantia and starting here around May 1, 2018 in York as the first trial class will address the Sixth Epochal Revelation and a secondary work done by universe adjudicators to help us learn the Sixth Epochal Revelation.  But those works have to come from people of the divine and of the Deity of the Supreme, to be worthwhile for your soul and your mind to grasp it as conceptual reasoning rather than fact reasoning.

I know technical handbooks as SOPS and as factual granting to run treatment plants and build bridges yata yata yata, as I worked thirty years in civil engineering.  That was not my first love as the Urantia Book is and the Father above all, but my eyes glazed over many a century its seems learning piping and so forth.  Now I use that discipline to learn better the revelation being succeeded to today and it is so valuable, bless your lucky stars Marjon33 that you have that to strengthen your will to learn so well what we so desperately need on this plane:  Smart people who learn the Father's business as well as we can do plumbing!

Any thing can be made difficult, True genius is in Simplicity.

What is the mission of this group? If it is to serve others through familiarizing others about first, essential knowledge relating to spirit then advanced knowledge by citation of TUB “religious” ideals and explanation of hierarchy?

Ron - Oh brother do you strike a chord with me on know your audience.  I keep telling people to know your audience if you are going to write something concerning these revelations.  I will be totally honest with you: I never quite know my audience and you are an excellent example of how my ignorance braces me to do more work.

But let me tell you the purpose of this web site: Simply:::::  :)  It is to inform of changes to the Magisterial and other divine missions.  IT ASSUMES YOU KNOW THE URANTIA BOOK ENOUGH TO KNOW WHAT A MAGISTERIAL MISSION IS. That said it serves in dual capacity to teach transmission techniques to learn how to make audible the Voice of God and like ti and understand it.  But the Father on high has made use of this site for a tertiary reason, and that is to select future leadership on behalf of the Sixth Epochal Revelation.  It cannot be easly explained but we here take for granted you know enough of the Fifth Epochal Revelation to get perfectly along with what we do here without getting further involved in old education pursuits.

Religious pursuits naturally happen to occur because you read about the Father and the hierarchy, and I assume you are one of those who prefers not to learn about peripheral knowledge associated with your ascension career here on earth, but that is not what the Father enjoined the writer of the Fifth Epochal Revelation to do and he wrote a beautiful text to do that.  It is not the purpose of this web site to teach religion but to enjoin the revelation sufficiently that it forms your own religion in mind and soul for yourself.

If this is anywhere near close then it is advisable to KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE and identify the Lowest Common Denominator of existing knowledge amongst the neophytes.  

Are we to Sequester Knowledge or to Project knowledge to those who seek it in elementary ways and means? Or how do we best Serve Others, let them flail about or help them to get a firm grasp on the basic principles of Spirituality then move on to more advanced teachings.  Ron: Some flailing is absolutely essential to learn new ways of thinking and I do my share of flailing too!

Simply reading a book 10 times does nothing but permanently ingrain the first misconception that you had and was never corrected. Books dont explain TEACHERS DO and so do well written training guides!

Peace
MARJON33    
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 03:31:04 PM by Ron Besser »

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2018, 02:39:01 PM »
Phew Marjon33!  You put quite a jolt into this old system of teacher of the Urantia Book once only in the Fellowship style.
I am advised we need to talk.  I really like how you put it to us in the readership of the Urantia Book.
I am also fully conversant with your worries and complaints about how we do not have any really good way to do this.  But I disagree with what I infer is lackluster inability to produce the materials for a manual you would like to see.

First: The Father Himself never allows a discussion in official regulation on the basis for life and/or consciousness as you say.  For your information, I asked Michael years ago nearly the same question.  He nearly fainted at my feet.  It is a no no to understand other than that the animation of solids (as humans are), is so far beyond concept ranges for revelations, He forbids anyone to get into it except between Himself and the Eternal Son and the Conjoint Actor.  Listen to this though if you have a heart to hear it:

At the time of the Michael faintery with me, I asked Michael, "Why and How does the heart beat?" 

His first answer was because it does.  You know, the kind of thing parents give children who ask a question they have no idea why?

I then persisted and then asked why or how does the heart beat when it tires or it gets old or why there is no way to have an insurance with anything else to live if it stops?

When Michael could respond, he said this: You will never get an answer to that from me or any one on Paradise.  You have to be existential Deity, and even I who suspect how life is determined to exist, I do not know why it can keep going in spite of being worn or so tired it has no conscious ability to keep itself going.   Then Michael told me that consciousness is not the result of will or self will or will power; that it is, life and that consciousness of self abnegation is not possible but many attempt to short circuit consciousness by committing suicide in the flesh.  Consciousness is not a subject for human revelation, and we Creator Sons have to take a special course the Father teaches Himself to give us some idea of the infinite mechanisms involved to allow conscious life to take place.  If you read these lines Marjon33 this is as about as close you will come to any sort of answer on the subject of what life animation is and consciousness of self may be.  Our philosophers do what I call "pout" with words over it and they do so badly no one bothers answer them that may have the slightest idea of what consciousness and life animation may be.  I get no further than this as explained here.

MACCABE SPEAKS -
"I am the new Guardian Angel for Ron.  We are brand new to each other this morning when I officially take on my Guardian duties.  Ron never had a true Guardian of Destiny because he kept throwing off tantrums of thought like you do Marjon33, and that is a nuance of unusual mental activity you ought to look at yourself as to what YOU are about.  For some time you have been worrying yourself over life eternal, and then found this site which seemed to address it better than most, but you are disappointed (as Ron is) that few willingly address the heavy subjects you like to encounter.  Ron made the Supreme effort and went to the edge of the universe to learn about a future universe age that is not experiential, and you fell flat understanding what it was all about.  Well, dear Macron33, it is about consciousness and life animation that is differently done, and Ron found a way to explain that but no takers on this site, mostly because most will not do the work in thought to grasp it,  Wendy Winter tried might hard and is about half there, but she refuses to think in the fresh  terms Ron presented.  I am Maccabe, and you will hear from me a lot now that I am allowed to speak directly to the list through Ron's amazing ability transmit even me with a little help, for as a transition Minister at one time, and now almost a graduate Seraphim, my frequency is so high even Ron needs a translator to hear me speak but he does so well I am amazed even more than I know. 

"The Life Force is dangerous to speak of because it is a highly guarded secret by the Father Himself.  His Coordinates, the Eternal Son and Infinite Spirit, (of whom I am grounded in now and not the Local Universe Mother Spirit these days), are highly suspicious of such talk among the high Sons of the Local Universes, ever since the Lucifer Rebellion.  I was part of that rebellion as a fighter against Lucifer and nearly lost my life to that scallywag.  In any case Lucifer is dead and I live forever as you would say, and I too am interested in the subject of consciousness and life force, but we must wait for a very long time before we are taught those principles if ever."

FATHER - "Marjon33, Ron feels you fail to understand something very much.  Man cannot reveal to man.  Man can only teach what is revealed to him and not to bother God for more until man understands what has already been given.

"Your present Urantia Book is entirely sufficient to last another 100 years on Urantia, and even then it would last more than that because you will always have indolent life prefer anything else to learn but difficult revelation. I see Ron fights the typos this morning as usual and gets defeated with the work it takes to clear them.  If this were an ABC Summary maybe that would be allowed, but the day is coming Ron you will not have to fight them this way.  You should understand Marjon33 that the world of revelation is peculiar to man and to no one else in the created universes of time and space.  God the Supreme knows this and insists that revelation appear regularly on Urantia to help it through its crisis of non belief and its crisis in sexual identity and so on.   I am sure Ron knows the entire range of revelation on Urantia for he has worked it now for over fifteen of Urantia years in great regard for Me and for my Coordinates, and he lifts that word directly from the Urantia Book to show my equals in Infinity and Love of the Eternal Son and the divine Infinite Spirit often as our Conjoint Actor.

"I give no revelation concerning the Life Force or Consciousness.  The ability for life to be self examined is truly outrageous in its approach by most.  But both the angel Maccabe and Ron have shown themselves willing to learn without gracing the pages of spirit magazines ever and so forth.  I am truly sure they will learn something about it when the time comes. You and Maccabe are made for each other and I fully agree with Michael of Nebadon you two should have met years ago but then circumstances were so different Maccabe would never have seen you must less find you.  I am sure that this pair of human and angel can set some records for a mere human to get done what he needs to be done for Finaliter status when that time comes for him to be sure he knows what he is doing in all areas of sentiment life.   Your life Ron is not easy nor is the life of this angel who fought Lucifer off with a pair of white hot tongs she and her sisters put together to let Lucifer know he was trespassing on sacred soil on Jerusem, and someday you will learn all about it as I am asking Michael to open that school to you to the extent he can.  I am Father, and I telly you this Marjon33, you have the same proclivity Ron does and you yourself do not have a Guardian yet either, and for the same reason!  You are too precocious to have them stay long because you outgrow their abilities to direct.  Until Ron had an audible Thought Adjuster in his forties, he had to catch as catch can and that is a rough life without angelic participation.  Maccabe (pronounced Mack ah bee) will have to change her spelling to get it pronounced properly,  Maccabe also states that Ron has fallen from grace only once and that was to move states away from his parents while they contemplated what he was to them.  then it was because he felt he had to break the connection to unfold what he could do without incessant parental guidance to the contrary.  He is back in grace as all of you are here on this web site as good members in standing.  And Ashley my dear: give it up soon so Ron can clear the boards properly.

"As your Father on Paradise I must confer one little stipulation on your concerns Maron33, and that is there is no way to have all you want in regulation revelation.  In personal revelation you have the chances as Ron does to hear personal revelations and he never speaks to them unless bidden to by the speaker.  He is far and away the best character reference next to Jesus and his Apostles we have on Urantia today, yet he wishes no special attribution other than to call himself Mammal.  He likes the idea of Saint Mammal someday.  Good day.  Father."

MACCABE SPEAKS -
"You Ron call Marjon33 slightly misunderstanding but Father has put it right:  Man cannot reveal to man unless revealed to first by God,  as you did in your ABC Summaries.  I still look at them with awe as all do today from our belfry,  Marjon33 has to understand to slow it down a tad until he can come close to your explanations of the next non-experiential universe age which you did justice to in spite of the Consummator of Universe Destiny's work to avoid the subject of superior existence outside of Infinity.  It is true and we angels understand fairly easily what that means, but Wendy and Marjon33 look at the explanations they do not give up the idea of non=specialized Deity at work, and that the Deity you propose Ron in the new non-experiential ages is slowly being absorbed into a conjunction with Original Will which you still feels is distant in your picture.  The reason we think you do Ron, is that you sense that Original Will is somehow related to intention more than itself and that is heady stuff to think about ever!

"In any case Marjon33, Ron feels you need to ask nore questions and do so, as he now has a highly placed Seraphim to help him out with these kinds of relational problems you cannot yet overcome.  As far as pictures and relationship simplification you are asking for: your Urantia Book already has simplified it as far as it can go. Good day."
 END

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2018, 09:43:19 PM »
Hi All,
Wow! Food for thought! So much to learn, it's like peeling an onion, but in reverse at times!
A great man once said this: As man now is, God once was: “As God now is, man may be.” 
Some points of this statement are arguable, but what I draw out of this is the fact of a never-beginning, never ending state of growth, or evolution in the advancement of man, and celestial being...or am I reading this wrong?
Domtia!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...