Author Topic: Pre'Mtor and Sordon on Stillness, Faithfulness and Taking Heart and More  (Read 220 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Speakers: Pre’Mtor and Sordon - the Spirit of the Lord
Subjects: Stillness, Faithfulness and Taking Heart of the Crop and the Harvest Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/04/2018 12.46pm(AEST)

“Receive in me my Spirit that is in me, I am the Lord who abides in you, allow me to be in you. There is much to be about, there is much to do, still I desire that you be still in me as I Am is in you as your Father that dwells in your rhythm.

“Still as you can be and there you hear me. Soft as a breeze and as loud as a breath close to your heart.

“Now then do we have a river to row and together we go in the flow as to the ripples of where it takes to the thoughts of men. Arise oh you of faith, have the heart to see the good that I bring. No more shall man weep, it is a time to sow and a time to reap and there you see a harvest to be busy about to collect the crop of the good that is sown and reap what has matured in full bloom.

“Now it is to be such a time and a place to see that full bloom come to be in good use. There now I paint a picture that is familiar to you and no more shall it be painted for the canvas is now to be awash with fresh insight and new paint. Aye, my dear ones, take heart and know I am the Lord and I am to be known as your heart of hearts. So be of good cheer, take heart and take care of the fields that is in view for you to watch over and be attending to. That is for a time and then some more. Still there will be the weeds to wean out and still there are the wild ones that attack the good that is sown. So how much more work is to be done for those ones to see I am as relentless as the great ocean before you. No more than the you see the waves keep coming and never cease to amaze you in the beauty thereof. How long must the wild ones be is as long as they are convinced no more of themselves when the great waves become more than the length they can measure.

“So, be of great faith my love, as I am want to be in the way of your heart as one in tune with the other.  Aye, I am your love as much as your saviour in all that you came to be. No more eloquent than the wind blown crest of the purest wave that give way to the crushing defeat into the relentless sea that swallows all but the bobble in its wake.

“Now there, we are as one in all that has to be as the fields lie in wait to be given due tillage and new things to be given it for better crop to grow it in fertile plumage. I have a wonderful team of workers that can do this right with a heart that smiles ear to ear with me in tow as I will have it no other way.

“I am the Lord, you know me as I am and that is all that is to be made plain in a matter of time to be for all to have as theirs to have in their choosing. Choose well, my dear ones, the direction you wish to take in the days that unfold before you as it will become a teacher for you.”

End.

[T/R Note: To my dear fellows and friends,
I reiterate here: I stay on course in a small tinny boat that rows gently down the stream (well, you know the old rhyme saying), along with my beloved Adjuster, I row in tandem only to find, more often than not, He rows it all for me at times.  It has been quite a time in the stream, I watch, I learn, I grow, I cry, I pray, I wait, I hope, I listen, I hearten and I lament and so on. There are so many avenues that weave and mend and much of the “wild ones” take no care in what is plainly in sight that our Lord can and always shine so well that it takes a moment to stop and smell the roses, so-to-speak, to allow the good grasses to filter in view and melt away the hardness and the fog that so often clogs our sight that beauty is missed and is very much right there in our midst.

Now I am just as sure to be in the stream and row as a steady athlete, faithful to the task that is very much the motivating engine that drives the arms to wing it well and truly. How it can be missed and how it can be resumed in more earnestly than it was before is one to be assured with certainty in the faithfulness in the one I abide in. It can be no other way. I stand as one with the Father and row as can be in His grace and do so in the might of his unswerving love He so lavishly bestows on all those who look to Him in the heart of His truth and mercy.

Take heart my fellows, Allah, our Father is to be known as the great Spirit that is very much alive and well as we seek Him and Find Him who is our path to righteousness all our days. Sue/7inOcean]