Author Topic: The United Midwayers 1,111 Corp Report An Incident in The Lucifer Rebellion  (Read 4031 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
ABC-22, Bzutu and present leader of all Midwayers stationed on Urantia has an important announcement for all of you humans to understand shortly.

Bzutu:  I am Midwayer known as ABC-22 and I report to Machiventa Melchizedek for orders on how to operate on Urantia.  I do so now tell you of a change in plans we were going to announce later, but Ron has heard from his favorite Doctor of all, Doctor Mendoza, who as many of you know, is a Midwayer born off this planet and was studying medicine on Urantia when he got caught in the Lucifer Rebellion and had to stay here for over half a million years more that he intended.  We have to tell you how the 1111 United Midwayers Group got started and we listen to Dr. Mendoza as he explains:

DR. MENDOZA:
" I was fused with my Adjuster after I humanized about 1 million Urantia years ago.  I came back to Urantia to start my studies in gynecology and was trapped by the Lucifer Rebellion while here. When the rebellion broke open, I was elected to go to Jerusem.  You have to understand how the 1,111 corp came about to understand my role.  I was transported to Lucifer's den on Jerusem and summoned all former Midwayers to hear my plea that they stay united on Jerusem just as the other humans did on Jerusem when summoned by Lucifer to stand before him, and when those humanized Midwayers failed to have a majority to stay firm, most went over to Lucifer, and I came back to Urantia with four hundred five (405) converted Midwayers to human status, and together with what was left of the loyal Midwayers on Urantia, we formed the 1,111 core of loyal Midwayers the Urantia Book refers to the United Midwayers of Urantia.  I am asking Overmind to post this portion on the forum from Ron through Dr. Mendoza so they know more of the story about Lucifer.  Post it under the Lucifer Rebellion category please." 

Bzutu - "I am now official and ask for quotes around my speech.  I am a red man, and most of you knew that and I was brought before the Court of Appeals on Uversa when I was considered guilty of sedition along with others in the 1111 Corp of loyal Midwayers.  I subjected myself to rigorous mistakes at times and I must admit it looked like I complied with the devil himself, Caligastia.  But I remind all of you I carried a "big stick", a weapon I purloined from Caligastia as he was about to make a speech and I held the spear for him.  He looked for it high and low yet could not find it as I had secreted it inside my jacket as used in those days.  I am Bzutu and I tell you DR. Mendoza is the bravest man I have ever met, for when Lucifer summoned him before him, it became clear that Mendoza hated Lucifer as much as we all did.  The light went out in Lucifer's eyes to gain control of the Midwayers Mendoza was sent there to retrieve from Jerusem, when Lucifer stopped him and Mendoza stood aside as Lucifer pranced his way to him waiting conveyance to his headquarters on Jerusem.  Lucifer looked at Mendoza, and asked him to salute the waiting Lucifer.  Mendoza stood back politely to salute Lucifer and instead blew him a kiss.  Lucifer was so furious he fell backwards on the cusp of his conveyance and refused to budge until he was helped into his "carriage."  At that time Jerusem called the tune on Urantia, and when Caligastia heard of the affront, he order Mendoza to stay on Urantia until he was called to Jerusem to face Lucifer's wrath.  Mendoza held that Caligastia was a law breaker and told him he could not enforce such an action even if he wanted to.  Thereupon, Caligastia brandished his liaison sword - a stubby weapon with little power but it can really sting the morontial body.  Thereupon, once more, I brandished the long stick I purloined from Caligastia as he made a speech, and shot Caligastia in the eye.  Caligastia was furious and summoned the off-planet liaison forces much more powerful than my stick was and when  they refused to budge onto the planet from their space station, Caligastia threw the hand sword at me and missed by inches.  This incident was caught on camera by the angels attending Lucifer and was banned on Salvington as a useless propaganda statement and kept it from being shown for millennia.  I have just seen it and I must say I liked my big stick as a protector for it carried a whopping 13,500 volts of spiritual energy no one fools with in any universe.

"I now wish to advise all of you that Ron has been made a member of the Corp of Midwayers who join us now from Panoptia and the remnants of our 1,111 corp, and we now are composed of 15,357 individuals, four of which Ron knows slightly, and all the rest are strangers to Urantia, except me.  It goes like this Ron: Your Adjuster assigned me to you nearly a year ago when you were having so many problems of pain and bad digestion, and we Midwayers took a collection up to help you, and you said at the time do not leave me Midwayers, you are few I can feel with me at times.  We decided to test you on this premise and when we all left you said to Michael in a prayer:  Where are the Midwayers - they are gone!"  Michael responded that they were withdrawn briefly and would return again soon.  Mollified you went to sleep.  This incident forever discloses to us that we are humans underneath all of our original occurrence of this and that as babies born of woman at that time.  My mother was Ratta and my father was Adamson, and I was the 22nd child to be born to them in those days.  Every fourth child born to them was a Midwayer, and they were invisible to other humans but quite visible to Ratta and Adamson.

"I now approach the reason for my visit with you Ron.  You are preparing to take the Oath of Service on Urantia with us.  And I will officiate tonight as soon as you go to bed and fall asleep.  Your Adjuster will officiate and when we re done you will be able to see most of us in the morning.  Your eyesight is now about 40 x 50 and detonating at an alarming rate and no glasses help it anymore. I leave the rest to Michael for now."

Michael of Nebadon - You are being saved the problem of being awake when the Oath of Service is administered.  Your work for Urantia has been noted on high with your consistent use of favor for the Internet and other devices now understood for their worth, and we all salute your work for what you have done to make Serara and Monjoronson a household word."

Ron - It has gotten so late I have asked for this meeting for later today if even that was necessary.  You all have learned what they wanted you to know in any case.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
My congratulations to you Ron for taking The Oath Of Service and to be admitted in the Corps of Midwayers for Urantia.

All is not said yet about the Lucifer Rebellion, we have still a lot to learn.

Thanks to Bzutu, Dr Mendoza, Michael of Nebadon and you Ron, for letting us know about this episode.
Clency (t4t)
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear Ron, I am thrilled to read this information so very interesting re: 1,111 Corps. And so very grateful to all the Midwayers
for I have been receiving their daily messages for several years now. And to you, dear Ron, receive my warmest
congratulations.
Lemuel

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Congratulations Sir Ron for your prestigious milestone of taking the oath of office last night! 

Thank you all faithful midwayers, for telling us the most interesting facts about incidents you have experienced that help us all appreciate the true loving service you have given. May we be privilidged to be in close association forever!

As an example of your leaving your calling card on history, the documentary I was watching  on World War One recently reported that hostilities ended on the 11th month, the 11th day, and the 11th hour, I think that was 1918 if I remember right.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2016, 09:55:45 AM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
I join others here in congratulating  you Ron for  this is indeed an well deserved honor.... We all share  in this victory  with you.....LarryG
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
Congratulations dear Ron for becoming a special member of the Corps of Midwayers and thanks to Michael of Nebadon for allowing us to hear about the bravery of Chief Bzutu and Dr. Mendoza.  Ron, as you will be able to see some of them now ....we await more stories about our Midwayer cousins soon!
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

Jack_French

• View Profile
Congratulations Ron for joining the Midwayers group. I always love them so much for their loyalty to Michael. Looking to see them also one day hopefully !!!
My gospel – the Fatherhood of God and the brotherhood of man...

Ron Hammar

• View Profile
    • Email
Congratulation Ron,
I looks like you will be one of the most decorated mortal of high value in MM for all eternity the way you are going.  :)    
Good Work
Ron H.
Genuine spiritual faith... Goes right on worshiping God in spite of anything and everything. TUB 101:3.4

Rlhammar@Gmail.com  530-598-4565

mauricio

Hi everyone, Ron congratulations for their dedication, I have an interest in learning starting from the point of view of intermediaries on how they go up in spiritual values, I am curious about how they work in the justice service and brotherhood and how they seek love that everything is.

Lynda

• Pynotera/Pre'Msha
    • View Profile
    • Email
So deserved dear Ron! Congratulations!!

Thank you Chief Bzutu and Dr Mendoza for this wonderful story of Caligastia and Lucifer. I too thank you for your bravery. Truly a fascinating read! And yes, Clency (t4t), I am sure there is so much more to learn.

Domtia.
Lynda
"A funny thing happened on my way to ascension...."

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Bully for you Ron! An employee deserves his salary, and this encourages all of us to continue the battle for Father. Bzutu and Dr Mendoza, thank you so much for the consideration.

Assalé
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Miranda

• View Profile
    • Email
Congratulations Ron. Receive a big hug my
Miranda

rlawson1

• So may it be done on Urantia is it is in Havona
    • View Profile
    • Email
Congratulations to all the "Magnificent Seven". May God's service bring you all you deserve and desire.
Let us ALL dedicate our will and purpose to fully supporting whatever has been delivered to us to do, without hesitation or reservation.
"If God be for us, who can be against us?
I am your liege.  I am your servant.  I shall bid your appearance God on Urantia as my responsibility to do as bidden and no more.  Amen."

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The United Midwayers 1,111 Corp Report An Incident in The Lucifer Rebellion
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2016, 02:38:33 PM »
What you said was very good, Rlawson1! I too want to fully dedicate my will.Thank you!
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 02:40:12 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Mazra

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: The United Midwayers 1,111 Corp Report An Incident in The Lucifer Rebellion
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2016, 11:14:27 AM »
Congratulations Ron. I like the midwayers. I hope to see them one day

Mazra