Author Topic: How to Understand Evil  (Read 11137 times)

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
Re: How to Understand Evil
« Reply #45 on: April 01, 2016, 11:02:22 PM »
Ron - I guess that is hard on Margul for any of us who are contenders for various positions in the divine Missions not to know the basics about the Paradise Trinity.  I wonder, and this is not just to Overmind, what you might explain to yourself, what the Trinity of Trinities is about, and what constitutes its three levels?  Nothing over dramatic in this question, but if you know what the Trinity of Trinities is for, you have most of the answer then.
I think the original issue is that you were referring to the joint work of the Trinity while I was thinking of the individual parts. To me, it sounded like you said the Father, Son and Spirit weren't personal, which would be false.
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: April 01, 2016, 11:13:19 PM »

1)  Alpha Adjusters visit you and ask where in the mind is the evil producing gene or the evil producing patterns that are killing the human to ascend?  Is this in you now?  If not, they travel on to the next human in search for the condition and the answer.

2 Alpha Adjusters risk nothing by asking each of us and me, why do you do what you do for the Mission?  Soul is asked to answer because the soul is incapable of lying.  The human mind can.  The soul cannot.

There seems to be some discrepancies with the statements presented above, not so much in the general premise of patterns which can combine as inherent from previous generations but in the gene issues which it would seem that a limited amount of research has been presented and would seem to make the Celestial Authority in having no clue, again.  It would seem that someone who presumes to know the content of the UB would also use its text or references in order to make some comparative assimilations.
Patterns are generally associated to personality patterns and germ plasm can be associated with gene’s but in current biological science is still in its infancy.  It would also be more prevalent that viral and bacterial agents are a factor and also are connected to genetics but may activate each other.  Therefore environment is a major factor and specifics of infection are also inductive to various gene patterns.

Therefore to state that there is an evil gene would be ridicules to assume that there is only one gene which might induce personality to be more or less evil.
However, that being said, there have been studies and books written (Evil Genes) on this subject which points more to a psychology, and more specifically a Dark Triad, which is a subject in psychology, which “focuses on three personality traits: narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy”.  Although, these traits can have an effect on the overall patterns of a personality, which have been associated to the “Big Five personality traits” which can be associated to affect a person’s behavior but are often related to several factors.  Similar to saying that alcoholism is a disease and can be inherited, but it is more likely that any assimilation or non-assimilation is due to having experienced the effects.  Where not everyone who may have a parent that is an alcoholic become an alcoholic or drug abuser, unless these factors may have been a part of the person prior to conception of a child.  Nevertheless, there are some children who, in seeing the effects of these addictions, would be repelled in following in those footsteps, there having been cases where the peer affect is prevalent but not mandated.

In the other statement where the soul seems to be a factor, it has been noted that the soul is the divine you, where the ultimate goal is to become that which the soul has as its potential, and that the thought adjuster is the intermediary between the conscious and the soul persona.  Therefore, to ask the soul, is like asking the Devine Thought Adjuster if he is evil?  It would seem that not much thought went into this narrative.  Besides, thoughts are not necessarily evil until those thought are acted upon.  Now evil thoughts could be evil if those thoughts where actualized thought providence in Devine fulfilment, whereas Jesus’ own contemplation of performing miracles could just as easily be considered as evil depending on possible misinterpretation of the numerous angelic hosts waiting to perform any such request, therefore preferring to leave these functions up to Father.  Thereby having taught His disciples in how to practice these requests rather than assuming self-confidence in their own ability, to perform such actions.  

Therefore, to have an adjuster to question an adjuster as to their loyalty to the soul is not likely.

(1234.1) 112:5.12 There is something real, something of human evolution, something additional to the Mystery Monitor, which survives death. This newly appearing entity is the soul, and it survives the death of both your physical body and your material mind. This entity is the conjoint child of the combined life and efforts of the human you in liaison with the divine you, the Adjuster. This child of human and divine parentage constitutes the surviving element of terrestrial origin; it is the morontia self, the immortal soul.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 11:21:44 PM by MidiChlorian »
The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2016, 12:16:33 AM »
Let me restate in less voluminous terms about what we are irrationally calling evil genes.
Genes themselves, by themselves, are never evil.  What our construct is to discuss evil, is that Caligastia found a way to treat the reproductive process so that certain traits became dominant.  The genes that do this are not evil, but they block the ascension promoting desire of humans to the point they do not aspire to know God and to learn how to behave that promotes easy or better ascension for themselves.  Caligastia in particular liked the idea of using genetic studies by Van to determine just how the human genome works to extract characteristics that would enhance his rule.  Only now do t he Life Carriers know how to prevent genetic manipulation, but that is too late for Homo Sapiens.  We might get a break in Homo Spiritus, but that is not proved yet.

MidiChlorian, it might help you in your thinking to avoid contaminating what science tells you about genetic qualities.  I know they are making headway, but they just do not understand that the present layer of genes in most people is still using t he original primates, Andon and Fonda, to fuel evolution.   Human evolution is just under one million years old since we were recognized as a species on Urantia.  We still carry about 85% of what was qualified as human about a million years ago.  And what science is suggesting might be the cause for certain intractable behaviors they observe in human kind, is not entirely the fault of the genes, but of very poor education and mitigating circumstances around the world of not enough food or leadership in nation states.  I take issue with some of your statements above, and I think you would understand why if I had the time to pick through them which I do not at the moment.

I can tell you not to work with present scientific thinking, but that is like asking a bear not to eat wild raspberries.  I sincerely doubt that your education and experience can change how the twig is bent in your life, but if you wish to make great strides in your lab work, be assured science is no help in some of what you are attempting to do.

Rayson - "I am a Magisterial Son, and I will land on Urantia to give guest lectures in a university near you.  Please attend and have your eyes opened at what is planned for Urantia and how your understanding about pre-particles and what they are and not what science says they mostly are.  We intend to shock the world with new technologies.  I am going to work with Ron so he has something to stand on when he is questioned by speakers who know nothing but want to remove the idea there is more to knowledge than they know in this area of science.  I am Rayson and I wish you a good day."

Ron - It is so late again I have to close this off, but I have coming they say a major revelation in a few weeks to start off the Magisterial Mission when he signs to me that all is now ready to go.

For the Son and Spirit and I thank all who contributed to this burst of information.  Amen
Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2016, 11:01:31 AM »
Thanks Ron and Rayson, hope you come to a university near me Rayson. Look forward to the major revelations in two weeks. Domita  Lundco
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

MidiChlorian

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #49 on: April 02, 2016, 06:23:17 PM »
Let me restate in less voluminous terms about what we are irrationally calling evil genes.
Genes themselves, by themselves, are never evil.  What our construct is to discuss evil, is that Caligastia found a way to treat the reproductive process so that certain traits became dominant.  The genes that do this are not evil, but they block the ascension promoting desire of humans to the point they do not aspire to know God and to learn how to behave that promotes easy or better ascension for themselves.  Caligastia in particular liked the idea of using genetic studies by Van to determine just how the human genome works to extract characteristics that would enhance his rule.  Only now do t he Life Carriers know how to prevent genetic manipulation, but that is too late for Homo Sapiens.  We might get a break in Homo Spiritus, but that is not proved yet.
Thanks Ron for the reply.  I'm not sure that your statement regarding Caligastia and Van is accurate?  Caligastia had prior to being stationed on Urantia studied with the Life Carriers, in that, that was one of the qualifications which he felt was pertinent to ruling on a decimal planet.  Where Van was basically in charge of a judiciary group which handled relations outside of the staffs focus and subject matter.  Van had nothing to do with nor had any understand of the Life Carriers original mission, he was a self appointed judge and jury, after the fact of his proclamation that the new mandates where a rebellious action or event.

The Life Carriers, had started something new on Urantia and were hoping that what they implanted might workout in the end but, did not count on the affects that a rebellion would case.  Van had nothing to do with the Life Carriers, as you imply above, or am I misunderstanding your narrative?

One must remember that the creatures resident on Urantia at the time of Caligastia were primarily Neanderthals as we might picture them now.  Also that prior to Caligastia's arrival that there was about 500,000 years of corrective measures instigated by the Melchizedek's which may relate or correspond and assimilate to the times prior to Noah which was a result of the actions of the Life Carriers.     

The Reality of knowing what Wisdom is, is in the Experiencing of the Philosophy of using Knowledge.