Author Topic: In Service and Love  (Read 9979 times)

overmind

• View Profile
    • Spirit-Self-Satisfaction
    • Email
In Service and Love
« on: June 26, 2016, 10:10:14 PM »
Teacher: Christ Michael
T/R: Overmind
Date: June 23, 2016

“Okay Father, it seems I got some time here, so let’s try this again. I will leave the reception and message up to you. No input from me this time about what I get. “

“A wise choice, as you couldn’t possibly know what was best to receive at a given time. You want experience in the HUB, but the connection doesn’t differ too much from what you are used to. The reception of information may be different, as well as the content, but unless you want to receive something from a certain soul of an individual, you shouldn’t really be using this. Don’t worry about which circuit is used for now. That only becomes a problem if you are asked specifically what you are using, and at that point, I will tell you. Now let’s begin today’s session. “

“This is Michael, hailing from Salvington, but coming to you from earth, or terra firma as you would call it. In my mission to present myself as Jesus, or Christ Michael in the flesh, I find myself wanting of a partner to help me in my various tasks. I speak of Nebadonia of course, as we work together often, but our partnership must be put on hold in some ways as I work in the flesh. We see mere moments before we greet you on television, yet you do not even have television and do not care. [I don’t have cable or an antennae right now.] You want only to be verified in your beliefs, like all humans do. Nothing wrong with that. The question is whether you will be able to take up the great needs for service when they are delivered to you. Will it be too much? Will the pressure make you cave in? Or will you try your best because you see yourself as the right fit?

The conclusion doesn’t matter too much so long as you stay true to yourself and find yourself aligning with the Father’s will to whatever extent you are capable of. I would never wish the burden of service to be too great. That sentiment often causes rebellions we have so long worked to remove. The question is really how you wish to serve, how your Adjuster wishes you to serve, and if you are really up to either task. If not, we can always find another to fill your place. There will be plenty willing to work for the Magisterial Mission since it will be a big and important enterprise. The question is again yours: what do you wish to do, and will you be happy with that decision? I want you to post this because this process of thought must be undertaken by all.

It is easy to get caught up in rivalries, festivities, and depression. Group moods often affect you deeply because they reflect your position. To socialize and be accepted, you have to take on both positive and negative qualities, and you may not be happy with either. In this case, you don’t want to let me down, and want to be accepted into the family of God. I say you were accepted a long time ago. People are born accepted. The question is if they realize it or not, because all receive an invitation now to go to the light. This is why understanding your sonship with God brings you to the realization that you are loved and in the right place. You know you are accepted purely because you became conscious of the divine relationship. It works that way in all peoples if fear does not block your sight.

Now more than ever, people will be tested in what they can believe, both about the outer world and the inner. I devoted my time to teach that God existed in both places, so no matter what you were engaged in, that relationship with the Father was unending. You need only accept it and reach out. This is essentially what I wish to teach again to all people – that the Father is accepting of temporary imperfections and loves you dearly. To be accepted by the Kingdom is to accept that as fact and act accordingly. It truly is that simple. All of the values or principles associated with godliness can be learned to a degree in a good upbringing. All that we do is use that to further direct a person in spirit, and feed the soul enough so that it has the strength to get up and search for the source of all love and light in the universe.

Bits and pieces of that desire and value are found indirectly through life experience, and yes, establishing a life plan for yourself can help you reach out to the beginning steps of the ascension career, helping you learn what you need to learn now rather than later. All of these things will come true for you and others who work with me to continue this relationship with the Father. Whether you are establishing contact for the first time or the 50th, you will be engaged by the highest intelligence in the universe, and you will realize that you were right to reach out on a limb and test your faith. That will be all for today. Michael. "
I wanted to sail, so the universe built me a galleon.

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: In Service and Love
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2016, 09:47:56 AM »
To be fair Larry, that was received four days ago. I have had trouble getting much after that.

LarryG

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 09:55:06 AM »
Overmind... sorry... I posted this in the wrong place... I will try and fix it......Laary

LarryG

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2016, 10:00:00 AM »
Overmind... I do want to  say to  your post  that so often  what you receive in  these very personal messages you receive is so valuable and  beneficial for many of us here...Larry.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2016, 11:03:16 AM »

“This is Michael,
... I say you were accepted a long time ago. People are born accepted. The question is if they realize it or not,...

Now more than ever, people will be tested in what they can believe, both about the outer world and the inner. I devoted my time to teach that God existed in both places, so no matter what you were engaged in, that relationship with the Father was unending. You need only accept it and reach out. This is essentially what I wish to teach again to all people – that the Father is accepting of temporary imperfections and loves you dearly. To be accepted by the Kingdom is to accept that as fact and act accordingly. It truly is that simple. All of the values or principles associated with godliness can be learned to a degree in a good upbringing. All that we do is use that to further direct a person in spirit, and feed the soul enough so that it has the strength to get up and search for the source of all love and light in the universe.

Our dear Father Christ Michael,

When I read this again I think of and pray for all people who have been led to believe that we are born in an unacceptable state of separation from The Father [whomever they perceive him to be] and are taught that “acceptance” and “accessibility”, to the one they so long for in their hearts, is an arduous and self-effacing task that comes with no guarantees.

I pray that your wonderful Spirit of Truth, your presence, your teachings and all that you have planned and prepared to reach Urantians will effectively and forever emblazon these realities of Fathers acceptance and accessibility onto the pages of the Book of Life to be written for each and every one who dares to believe in them.
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2016, 12:28:56 PM »
Thank You Larry for your always helpful comments and Phyllis, Newstarsaphire, for this prayer I will pray too. Very good comments, Thank you Christ Michael, our Father through,Arthur, Overmind for these most inspiring comments regarding the merciful and accepting and freeing gospel we teach now as you did before.This is a very special message to all of us through Arthur, and I want to acknowledge its receipt by me as a most reassuring and galvanizing reminder right now. Thank You Father Michael and Mother Nebadonia, one source of our inspiration and deep hearting relationship. Most warm appreciation and gratitude.
Daniel
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 12:40:48 PM by Daniel alderfer »
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

Allie

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2016, 12:53:56 PM »
Dear Christ Michael,

I do not have the beautiful words or the deep thoughts of others.   What I do have is my Love for you and for the Father.   I am here and humbly offer myself in service.  I make no requests or set any restrictions.   No work is beneath me.   I seek only to do the will of the Father.

My hope is for a closer relationship with those of Panoptia - Morontial or Mortal.   By forging a partnership with them, I know that we will come to love them.   By working together, we will become stronger and more effective.

I know there will be difficult times ahead.   But we Urantians are used to that.   We have gone through many tests and many tearful, dark nights of the Soul.   We continue to survive by wearing the Armor of God.  

We wait in joy to welcome our beloved Celestial Family.   In the past, I have also welcomed our Celestial Friends.   But now I realize that our Friends have truly become part of our Family.   You are ALL most welcome here!

Namaste,
Allie

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2016, 12:05:56 AM »
Thank you Overmind for making this lesson available and thank you Father and Friend Michael. Could you please go deeper into this assertion: "I would never wish the burden of service to be too great. That sentiment often causes rebellions we have so long worked to remove."

1. Did Lucifer for example think his duties (burden of service) were too heavy and did he look for some relief?

2. During his trial before the Ancient of Days, Michael and Gabriel on Uversa, Caligastia refused to repent and said he hated his Father (Christ Michael) to death and refused repentance and even pleaded for eternal extinction. How did Michael feel under these circumstances? Wasn't it a failure for Michael (via Gabriel) to undergo three rebellions in the single territory of Nebadon? As Michael was not yet through his seven bestowals.

3. Is it possible for a Creator Son to take into account some guidelines/advice from human beings? We're the less intelligent in the family, however, when our faith meets the desire and will of Father, it happens that we may sometimes see things "eye to eye" with Father. I don't think this question needs be posed because a Michael's Will is always Father's Will.

4. Can Paradise envisage to have some representatives to the Systemic Sovereigns to avoid rebellions in future systems? As experience has shown that from Uversa down to Edentia administrations are stable with the presence of Paradise Representatives.

5. My last question: Are we humans really ready for the Missions to start? There are still so many dark zones on the human-side Agenda of the Missions.

Thanks for reading.

Domtia.

Assalé

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:35:50 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

bradcooke

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2016, 12:56:52 PM »
Hi Assale,

Now those are deep questions!! The 5th question is the one I have reflected on the most! Are we ready? It is said that necessity is the mother of invention. Maybe we would not be ready until that bell does ring, until we are backs to the wall, until it is staring us (collectively thst is!) in the face. As humans we are so prone to procrastination. The Celestials know us better than we do, so our Father will launch it when he wants, he does know the end before we can even perceive the beginning!
The Glory of God is Intelligence...

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2016, 04:48:16 PM »
Bradcooke,

Thanks. Indeed, we'll never be ready enough, but what daily fills my heart with joy is that Father knows the real appointed time to give the green light to his both Creator and Avonal Sons who, I'm sure, are extremely eager to break eggs for the omelettes, seasoned omelettes!

« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 04:50:07 PM by ASSALE »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2016, 05:47:03 PM »
Assale, the gist of what I got was that service to another should not be seen as a burden, and when it is, the whole transaction should be carefully looked at as either the individual in question does not possess the right qualities, or the task involved too much given the circumstances. For humans, if stress is too great, then people either lash out or collapse. Serving the Father should not reach either conclusion, so the question is if participating a certain way in the Magisterial Mission is too difficult, or at least seems that way. It might be if that person originally chose to take on that form of service, but there is the added problem of us not really knowing what we are up against. Our desires can't really be perfectly cohesive with reality. So I get the feeling that while spirit wants to use us as much as possible so that we can improve our own careers (among other reasons), we can have considerable limitations in terms of what we can provide because of our nature in combination with the realities of such new and important roles. I imagine most spiritual individuals see the value of participating in a divine mission, but can they cope with the requirements of that work? If the answer is no, then problems are guaranteed in the future, and such a post should not have been filled to begin with. My possible apostleship has always been on shaky grounds because I waver in certain areas. I'm compelled to live a successful life no matter what happens with the mission. Sometimes it looks like I am preparing for the future while living in the present, and other times I don't have my life together at all. On the spiritual side, it probably looks like I am flip flopping between what is important and what is not, but in my world, I have little way of knowing what I should really be doing. Faith can certainly play a part in correcting that, but whatever fears I have play counter to it. I suppose that is just life.

1. Did Lucifer for example think his duties (burden of service) were too heavy and did he look for some relief?

I think this had more to do with Caligastia's response, as he claimed his workload was too big since humans were so slow at developing. In my opinion, Lucifer's thinking was more along the lines of certain forms of service were unnecessary, or the burdens of others were too much. He wanted to streamline how the government and the ascension process worked, but ultimately stripped value from both. Keep in mind that the manifesto had to deal with everyone having unbridled freedom, at least while being under his rule. If someone feels they are being suffocated with responsibility, then they seek freedom. But most of the celestials that followed him didn't actually have unnecessarily large burdens, they just saw this illusion of freedom as being more valuable or interesting than their given duties, and that is because it was one of those things they were ignorant about. You can also bet that Lucifer belittled the original work of his followers in order to make their new work or position appear more valuable. Essentially, it was the standpoint that loyalty to the self was the best strategy in life, making serving others for the sake of the Father irrelevant. I'm thinking that some of those celestials saw Lucifer's desires as the greater good (especially if believing the conspiracies he liked to spread), making service to him and the self a twofold investment. To put it another way, Lucifer made selfless service look pointless, because it did not directly help the individual and it was for a Deity he claimed didn't exist. I'm sure I'm oversimplifying things though.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2016, 06:35:52 PM »
Overmind,

Thanks for enlarging my understanding and your development has also made me understand the difference between the right way and the shortcut. The right way is not the short cut. Shortcut is a lazy and dangerous way of doing things that undoubtedly leads to death, and I think on earth the shortcut is the easy way that leads to wealth and materialism, and here are some shortcut ingredients:
- Drugs dealing
- Slavery and prostitution of all kinds
- Weapon business
- Terrorism
- Colo- and neocolonialism
- Corruption and bribery
to name just a few.

The right way takes times as we have to study and abide by the rules and regulations along the way. Fairness, justice, transparency, love, beauty and truth, tourism to explore the landscape in detail ( the above false ingredients don't mind rules and regulations set up by the BIG BOSSES ON HIGH), they even don't care about the road lights!

Overmind, sometimes, I watch other drivers who drive in a hurry as if their vehicles were faster than Planet Urantia in her evolution around Monmatia! "My God!" I exclaim, "Where are they going?" The same question could be asked to the archrebels: "Where were Lucifer and Caligastia going?", "In another Master Universe?" (Lol), that's why Father can easily co-create with portions of my mind, because in my thoughts his Fragment is there, always, around the clock. Those guys lacked patience and love.

Thanks Overmind. I'll go wherever the Great Spirit indwelling me will take me to. Motivation, humility, patience and practice are also some of my personal ingredients on my long long way to Salvington and Paradise. If Father once says: "Assalé, stay here, don't move eternally and do my business.", I will stay there for Father's business, because life is good, true and beautiful everywhere in the cosmos of Father. period.

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2016, 07:47:41 PM »
Dear All,
Is anything that occurs not part of our Father’s grand plan?  I know we have already had the discussion of evil but I can easily perceive that adversity is an occurrence within our Father’s realm (Love).

I see it totally feasible that our Father, through his hierarchy of creative logoi, for the purpose of fully experiencing his creativity potential, would provide an environment to allow what has occurred on Urantia to eventuate.

Is it feasible to suggest that Lucifer and the outcome of his actions is simply a means of providing a greater diversity of our Father’s experience and that Father created that possibility through Lucifer?

Perhaps I stimulate comment by asking – Did Lucifer provide a type of service (although unfortunate for our system) to our Father, as part of our Father’s Grand Plan?

==

If you were really wanting to investigate your full potential might you allow for a similar possibility?

If you were wanting to provide your creations a way of being fully motivated to search for you, and have the maximum experience possible on the journey home, might you stimulate them by saying ‘here I Am’ but also apply blinkers and provide puzzles of mystery to enhance their experience?

Would you be joyful in seeing at least some of the group of your created entities who, although they are in an environment of adversity, have the character to search you out?

Or would you simply give them all knowledge without adversity???

Would you see purpose for those of your more advanced creations, with lesser blinkers, having the opportunity to utilize their abilities and increase their potential by assisting more unfortunate brothers and sisters?

I see our situation and experience as simply a part of Father’s plan to maximize His experience of creation, and to create the ability/potential for expanded creation.

So what should I do?  

I think that in adversity I have the greatest opportunity to do service to our Creator.

So I, a mere mortal, will continue in my pathetic attempts to do service, continue trying to find my way Home, and accept that I am part of my Creator’s experience and increasing his potential for actualized creation diversity.

Most of all I hope to experience It All as a result, and I have no intention of following Lucifer's ways to achieve it.

Namaste, Domatia, Love to All, Jim
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 08:14:21 PM by JamesD »
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2016, 09:01:42 PM »
I see it totally feasible that our Father, through his hierarchy of creative logoi, for the purpose of fully experiencing his creativity potential, would provide an environment to allow what has occurred on Urantia to eventuate.

Is it feasible to suggest that Lucifer and the outcome of his actions is simply a means of providing a greater diversity of our Father’s experience and that Father created that possibility through Lucifer?

Perhaps I stimulate comment by asking – Did Lucifer provide a type of service (although unfortunate for our system) to our Father, as part of our Father’s Grand Plan (aka Love)?
I think you have gone in the wrong direction here.

An imperfect and uncertain environment is very useful for evolutionary life, but that should diminish quickly after such life. There are other examples of imperfection, primarily physical accidents, but this is a subject of morality. I can't say if Lucifer was created perfect the way Havona citizens were, but he was part of a very high order. This behavior of rebelling is far from typical, even when a greater amount of freedom is allowed for Lanonandek Sons. It is not something that is really allowed or meant to happen. But it has, and it is mysterious. Quoting the Urantia Book:

"(601.1) 53:0.1 LUCIFER was a brilliant primary Lanonandek Son of Nebadon. He had experienced service in many systems, had been a high counselor of his group, and was distinguished for wisdom, sagacity, and efficiency. Lucifer was number 37 of his order, and when commissioned by the Melchizedeks, he was designated as one of the one hundred most able and brilliant personalities in more than seven hundred thousand of his kind. From such a magnificent beginning, through evil and error, he embraced sin and now is numbered as one of three System Sovereigns in Nebadon who have succumbed to the urge of self and surrendered to the sophistry of spurious personal liberty — rejection of universe allegiance and disregard of fraternal obligations, blindness to cosmic relationships."

The possibility of evil is necessary to moral choosing, but not the actuality thereof. Actual evil is not necessary as a personal experience. Potential evil acts equally well as a decision stimulus in the realms of moral progress on the lower levels of spiritual development. Evil becomes a reality of personal experience only when a moral mind makes evil its choice. God never made the universe an environment where evil would be a good choice. It is an environment of free choice and accidents involving a wide range of causes. Lucifer was also at that level where he should have known right from wrong, yet he chose poorly and accepted iniquity. Lucifer's actions were NOT a part of the Father's will. What he did was make it impossible for many beings to follow that will! In fact, his actions were so disgustingly awful (going to the extent of spiritually corrupting infants and children on the nursery worlds), I shake my head every time someone makes the suggestion that Lucifer's activity was planned out to ultimately provide benefits. You don't accept great costs for the sake of a silver lining.

Goodness can ultimately be created out of evil, but that never makes evil necessary or acceptable. Let it sink in that the Trinity judged that Lucifer deserved eternal death for his crimes. He did no service for the Father or for Michael. Spirit may make use out of the Lucifer Rebellion by preventing future rebellions, which is a positive effect, but it is only positive because no rebellion is good. A rebellion happens when Sons of God turn around and oppose God. It happens when individuals do whatever they can to damage the divine plan. Such cannot be part of that plan, as such is founded upon Paradise values, which stem from the Trinity. The Trinity is composed of Absolutes (Father, Son, Spirit). Their activity cannot be flexible when it comes to their moral nature. They are the gold standard that others work to emulate. Evil does not exist to God. It is impossible for the Father or Trinity to propose a plan to use evil to spread goodness. You cannot use what is unreal, and on that spirit level, evil does not exist. In the universe, it exists as a relative shadow that can be temporarily experienced in time. It can be observed by Ascending Sons and used to alter personal behavior for the better. However, evil cannot do good. Goodness perpetuates itself despite evil because there is a divine plan in place.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2016, 09:05:11 PM by overmind »

overmind

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2016, 12:04:09 AM »
Sorry, James, I may have sounded a bit harsh. I just think in your attempt to find value in everything you end up rationalizing sin, and that sort of thinking isn't really a good idea.