Author Topic: Full Disclosure  (Read 900 times)

roger krupa

• All I have learned is love, and love is all.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Full Disclosure
« on: January 12, 2017, 07:15:18 PM »
(617.11) 54:5.11 10. The Divine Minister of Salvington issued as her third independent proclamation a
mandate directing that nothing be done to half cure, cowardly suppress, or otherwise hide the
hideous visage of rebels and rebellion. The angelic hosts were directed to work for full disclosure
and unlimited opportunity for sin-expression as the quickest technique of achieving the perfect
and final cure of the plague of evil and sin.

I have recently watched a series of documentaries on Netflix called "Zeitgeist."  To my mind this exposes many of the core principles, and the results, of the Caligastian paradigm which we have been living under.  Unfortunately, mankind often learns it's most enduring lessons in the school of hard knocks.  How much longer must mankind suffer before the truth becomes obvious?  How long will it be before we have the wisdom and the courage to dismiss our oppressors?  How long will it take for us to build a sustainable civilization?  How long before we are free?
If people acted like they were in heaven, we would have heaven on earth.

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Full Disclosure
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2017, 10:27:45 AM »
Dear Roger, it will take as long as the MSM is not on the ground and running. There is no other way, no point of going backward. Whole the world is in a quagmire up to the neck. Can we get out of it by ourself alone ? Even if we awake from our slumbering, it is late, but not too late for Serara & co. So let us pray for the coming of the Advent sooner than later. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: Full Disclosure
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 11:44:36 AM »
Amen.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.