Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 674 times)

oldrocky

• View Profile
    • Email
Greetings
« on: June 26, 2017, 02:23:31 PM »
Greetings to all who attend this Forum.

I've been an Urantia Book reader for over 25 years and it was with pleasure that I discovered an alternate UB venue here at Serara. I've been visiting this forum for nearly 2 years and thought it time to make myself known.

Since discovering Serara I no longer wander aimlessly through a desert of meaningless experience. I have found my calling. I know my purpose.

To all who seek truth I commend you.

oldrocky

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2017, 02:43:20 PM »
Hello oldrocky, a very warm welcome to you!
Some of us here are very old and some of us here are very young but we are all family.
Welcome!

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2017, 02:52:06 PM »
Greetings old rocky,   I see that you have come out from under the radar.  Please share a little bit more about yourself so we can get to know you.   You are most welcome to join us on our travels...........Allie  
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 05:46:48 PM »
Welcome OldRocky!  As a truth seeker, you've really found a home here among others of like kind.  Writings appearing hereon are like nothing else found on this planet.  I'm a relative newcomer myself and I invite you to join us on our jouney of enlightenment and ascension to the Father Supreme.

Royce - TrinitiLuv

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 08:33:40 PM »
Greetings and salutations OldRocky and welcome to this wonderful family of seekers of Gods way.
You will learn much and we hope that you contribute whenever the spirit moves you.
Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2017, 10:53:59 PM »
Welcome oldrocky; glad you are here with us, and happy that you have chosen to be more than a guest. 

Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

VBolhuis

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2017, 01:15:42 AM »
A warm and heartfelt welcome to you Oldrocky as a member "now", my fellow truthseeker. I think there is nothing wrong with taking your time until you feel truly comfortable before participating in the forum as a member..

I am relatively new here too , and I am still a bit bashful when it comes to engaging in many of the forum dialogs and discussions. And I waited for a few months as a guest before joining.

Coincidentally, I discovered TUB 25 years ago too. Who would have thought back then we would be so involved in a Magisterial Son mission that has arrived here and now that we read about all those years ago. Amazing.

Good day,
Brian

BrettJ

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2017, 06:48:12 AM »
Hi Oldrocky
Welcome to the forum. I am only very new myself but I do feel like I have found a very supportive and great group of people. I always look forward to catching up with the latest posts.
I wonder how my life might be different if I had found TUB 25 years ago. In the 2 years since I came across it has changed me.
Cheers from down under.
BrettJ

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2017, 11:27:13 AM »
Dear Oldrocky. Welcome to the Serara Forum. This is a blessed place on the internet where people reflect on the deep meaning of life itself, the universe of universes and God. May the light of God illuminate your participation in this Serara Forum and at all times in your life. Julio.

===

Caro Oldrocky. Seja muito bem-vindo ao Fórum Serara. Este é um local abençoado na internet em que as pessoas refletem sobre o profundo significado da própria vida, do universo dos universos e de Deus. Que a luz de Deus ilumine sua participação neste Fórum Serara e em todos momentos em sua vida. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

jlivengood

• "Make it so, Number One." Capt. Jean-Luc Picard
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2017, 02:51:38 PM »
I will chime in here with greetings from a UB reader since the early 70s. I also
credit Lao Tzu and several unnamed sources as part of my spiritual evolution.

I grew up on a ranch, spent many years working for the DOD in water utilities on AF bases. Also eleven years as a teacher and tutor.

We welcome you and look forward to learning more about you. Jim
"Don't forget that Jesus never was elected; still we remember His name . . . "
David Amram (composer) "Message to the Politicians of the World"

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 01:34:08 AM »
Old Rocky, welcome tot this most enlightening, and rewarding site, you now have a unique, and quite large, and extended family.  So glad you decided to get your feet wet.  Ironically, I grew up in a small town in Southeastern Colorado, called Rocky Ford, and since I AM 66 years old, perhaps I also am an old Rocky as well. We call it Rocky for short.  You created the name,so it is all yours.  Anyway, welcome, there is a lot of love going on around here, so glad you are with us, we need all the help we can get.  Domtia Charlie Peace, Love, and Blessings to you and yours.
Eternal Love will not be denied