Author Topic: Pre'Mtor and God the Supreme on Worship the Ground You Walk On and More  (Read 414 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Teachers: Pre’Mtor and God the Supreme
Subject: WORSHIP THE GROUND YOU WALK ON AND MORE
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 03/07/2017 4.21pm (AEST) 5.21AM (GMT)

“Chill out, you say, well, just as you reignite the flame to the gas heater(which I just did by the way), so do I reignite the flame in you. There is no time to waste. There now, readjust yourself, re-centre your purpose in me. Focus on the ground, worship the ground you walk on gal as it supports you even now!  You may have felt astray, losing some zeal, some zing and some interest, but that is because you let yourself out to dry.  Now you know it is time to get wet again with a whole lot of mush you are not looking forward to at all.  It’s tough, but you can hack it as I know you can. You didn’t get this far without all that ‘just-do-it’ attitude didn’t you?  Well, that is about to turn into a real wrestle in with deity gazumption turning your mind muscles into a workout gym. No!! You do not get off the treadmill, keep on it, as I’m still here trying to get your attention!! (He is yelling here!)

[Got it, what it is it?]

“Well that’s a good thing you know I’m not one to mess with as I work with Adjusters like yours (Pre’Mtor) to bump you and then take note from me. Yes, it is I, God the Supreme, I can muscle well into your thinking skull you know and it can get a real surprise for me when you sit still for once to take these notes like a seasoned pro.

“Well, hear, hear, hear, there goes a nice change of airs and grace to be better received as I can be a real taskmaster if I choose to be.  Now get back on the horse here and hear my big stick as I can whip pretty hard and here goes the whip if you ever hear it. (A nice firm one too). It’s no joke as I stand to ground all heartless ones on Urantia to feel a great chasm of loss they wonder where it came from.

“It is a waffle in your mind, but it is already a reality in your wake as I speak and you can feel it working you nuts.  That is because you know from whence it came, why it is here and you sit still to take my waffle on the subject.

“So no more sugar-footing as we get straddled up for some serious work among the frays that can do with some good old fashioned cowboy rounding.

“You Sue speak of “realities”, that is so real to you and that is a sure fire way to get you done with being human as you know it. Well, let’s just be settled for a little while on ground zero to dust off the remnants of the old era yet to be realised by all that can see it for what it is.

“You are a seer and that tells me you can not settle for anything less as you know from what you have seen in yourself. That is my work in you as I see to it with the Adjusters to get better acquainted with spiritual inspiration as it turns the heat up in the mind to see better than it does right now.

“No, that doesn’t mean you get to see me! Instead you will be in familiar territory as things get better aligned around you as I pull it together like a big brown grizzly bear does to her cute little cubs. Yes, I can roar and I can be as cute as a cub, yet I must trudge carefully with some of you so as you don’t get so frighten with the sight of me in your awareness as I can be a little intimidating at best.  So that said, let us now conclude with the following statement.

“Get ye back on the horse and stay there as I begin to round up more horses to run with you to the rounding yard to play fiddle with the new stock coming out the field. There is a lot of hard yakka (work) to be done by all of you and it is not a walk in the park by any means as things get a bit hot under the collar to see a better day before we can get the hot iron out to brand all the cattle yet to be done with. You know what I mean, it is fair game and I’ll hunt with your help so long as you keep a tight grip on the reigns and not fall off ya horse, my dear!

“So let’s get with it and work it to the umpteenth time to see how it can be better done with humans such as you are.

“This is God the Supreme, the big cowboy with a huge hat, a neat big whip and some darn good ‘ole humour to beat with. I am here with you gals and boys, so don’t forget that will ya!

“Cheers and adieu for a little while hey!”

End.

(T/R note: Well that certainly surprised me. I both laughed, giggled and loved the comaraderie goin on ‘ere!  Sue)

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
God The Supreme: "This is God the Supreme, the big cowboy with a huge hat,
Sue as incredible as it may seem, a cowboy appeared to me in a vision two days ago. I didn't post the vision, the cowboy was singing a country song, a song by Kenny Roger, "Coward of the County".

God The Supreme: It’s no joke as I stand to ground all heartless ones on Urantia to feel a great chasm of loss they wonder where it came from.

Here goes the song: Coward of The County

Everyone considered him the coward of the county
He'd never stood one single time to prove the county wrong.
His mama named him Tommy, but folks just called him yellow,
Something always told me they were reading Tommy wrong.

He was only ten years old when his daddy died in prison;
I took care of Tommy, 'cause he was my brother's son.
I still recall the final words my brother said to Tommy,
"Son my life is over, but yours has just begun".

[Chorus]
"Promise me, son, not to do the things I've done
Walk away from trouble if you can.
It won't mean you're weak if you turn the other cheek
I hope you're old enough to understand,
Son, you don't have to fight to be a man."

There's someone for everyone, and Tommy's love was Becky.
In her arms he didn't have to prove he was a man.
One day while he was working, the Gatlin boys came calling
They took turns at Becky, n'there was three of them).

Tommy opened up the door, and saw Becky crying.
The torn dress, the shattered look was more than he could stand.
He reached above the fireplace, and took down his daddy's picture.
As the tears fell on his daddy's face, he heard these words again:

[Chorus]

The Gatlin boys just laughed at him when he walked into the barroom;
One of them got up and met him half way cross the floor.
When Tommy turned around they said, "Hey look! old yeller's leaving,"
But you could've heard a pin drop when Tommy stopped and locked the door.

Twenty years of crawling were bottled up inside him.
He wasn't holding nothing back he let 'em have it all.
When Tommy left the bar room, not a Gatlin boy was standing.
He said, "This one's for Becky, as he watched the last one fall. (And I heard him say, )

"I promised you, Dad, not to do the things you've done
I walk away from trouble when I can
Now please don't think I'm weak, I didn't turn the other cheek,
And papa, I should hope you understand
Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man".

Everyone considered him the coward of the county.

Sue, who came in the form of a cowboy in my night vision? Thank you so much as well as God The Supreme, I suspect He paid me visit.
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 05:00:23 PM by ASSALE »
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.