Author Topic: Supreme Acting Adjuster Reports concerning Fusions on Urantia  (Read 736 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thought Adjuster reporting here:

"We are Supreme Acting Thought Adjusters.  We gather above Ron today to report the following:  No one on the forum is to fuse before this Thursday, 20 July 2017, and that is because the Father has declared a moratorium on the process in order to assemble an Archangel Corp to see to these fusions a they do mostly on Mansion Worlds Four and Five.  Inthe case of Ron's fusion there are troubling aspects of pain and heart rate discoveries that fail to provide comfort in the body for some; inthis case, for Ron only.  In Lemuel there is no body problem of pain and so on.  In Larry Gossett, he is slowly reforming his habits to stay away from too much of anything that harms his body.  In the case of Sue whiley, she will be fine and no fusion will take place for another year Sue, although the process has begun.  Your Adjuster feels slow fusion is best for you and your type of mind.  We now offer the following to those Guests who wish they could participate in all of this.

"Spend time in prayer and ask the Lord to find a spot for you in your heart and the heart of these Missions and to provide a good reason you wish to be part of the staff or associate groups under Ron or some Melchizedek-- which ever group they select you for.  Ron is morontial and works in the flesh as you all will see someday.  But he is human in approach and you may not like that at all, and if you do not, the alternative is to make some special effort to fuse while on Urantia.  It is no longer impossible to stay in the flesh as a fused being.  But for the most part the Father is looking at another possibility to look at and that is fusion immediately after you transfer life to the Mansion Worlds.

"The one you know as Gerdean officiates at these ceremonies now.

"Gerdean knows what to do and calls the authorities when a candidate is preparing for mansion world fusion on mansion world three and four.  It is normal for all fusions to take place on Mansion World Five but in the case of today, Mansion World four is being used more and more as the world of fusion if possible.  The last thing Gerdean said to ron yesterday was, "I am being controlled unmercifully!"  Ron said to Gerdean, "and you think you are alone in that?"  she thought about it and now realizes her work is with Ron on Urantia and she will work on Mansion World Four for decades to help prepare the human side experience with soul fusion and mind fusion and body changes to the morontial area of existence.  This should come as a great surprise to all of you because on Urantia, Gerdean Ron were bitter enemies, but ron never took it that seriously and Gerdean has had a change of heart so we think.  Be assured that another group leader in the teaching mission is coming on board too as she died of cancer a number of years back from the Oregon group and lead Transmitter of the day, Thea Hardy.  Thea is here to speak to all of you.

"This is Thea Hardy.  They clean ron's mind of past history to make room for new history from the Mansion Worlds.  I am truly reminded of our fights with Ron and how he insisted we change course to save the Mission.  We had no idea what he meant but we sure do now, and he wrote and Index for Linel in those days we still use up here as it covers the subjects so well without a lot of fanfare.  They were way ahead of the time when done, but better methods now exist and it is mostly forgotten on Urantia these days.  In our work with each other, Ron rand the house known as Starbridge, and Starbridge scared the bejabbers out of us as we saw it as a way to control us, bu he never meant to control but to fund our work and we totally misunderstood his pirpose or his ways ever and anon.  I am Thea Hardy and I will work with Gerdean and Ron on Urantia too as I am all fired up to do so especially as fusion is part of the experiment Michael is allowing us to work with Ron all.  I am not fused yet Ron but I am scheduled to do such in about a fortnight several years from now.  I leave you all for now and I was briefly on this forum and quite when I got swatted by Ron for bringing up old history that just was not true then or now.  Good day."

Ron - Thea was one of my favorite T/R's in that she did so well with one of my favorites, Linel or sometimes spelled Linnel or sometimes Lin'El which he prefers today.  Look at his work in Oregon and read with pleasure as Lin'El fused on high with his Adjuster one night teaching the course in Oregon.

That should end things here for now.  good day. -Ron-
END
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:06:26 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
Re: x
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 12:55:39 PM »
I really wonder what good on earth I did to Father for such a favour, that of having the privilege to be in this classroom of the Spirit. 

Ron, sometimes I do not post after your transmissions, not because I didn't read them, but because I'm mesmerized at reading them all. Thank you, at least, that's what I can say so far. My experience with the spiritual realms is quite unique on Urantia, which is one the reasons why I need to be attentive with full attendance in the classroom of the Spirit. My whole life now depends on it.

Thank you, through you, we can see the glorious service awaiting us all.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Supreme Acting Adjuster Reports concerning Fusions on Urantia
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 01:08:43 PM »
Thanks Assale.
A technical note for you.  The x in the title was to fill in the forum as I typed the transmission into the text editor without getting an error report but as usual I forgot about it.  It is now filled in as I intended it to be seen.  Don't worry about it at all as the message will be read as people wish to with or without the title filled in.  I thank your for your kind words and for recognizing this is quite a classroom. -Ron

« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 01:10:40 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 01:12:27 PM »
Noted, Ron.

Thanks.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2017, 04:04:26 PM »
I am humbled and most grateful for what Father is accomplishing in the lives of so many of us and on the Mansion Worlds.  It is touching that our health and well being is well considered and that we are to care very much how we treat this temple we wear.  Thank you Ron, the Supreme Acting Thought Adjusters and as always Father!

Much love,
Sue/7inOcean

Oops Supreme Acting Thought Adjuster not Adjusters, Ron is this correct as in singular not plural?
Oh never mind, I checked and it appears you have written it as plural so it is Adjusters. I read it right.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:10:06 PM by 7inOcean »

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 06:14:18 PM »
- To God, Universal Father of All
- Tor God the Eternal Son
- To God the Infinite Spirit
- To God the Supreme
- To God the Ultimate
- To God the Absolute
- To the Seven Master Spirits
- To the Ancients of the Days of Uversa (capital of our superuniverse of Orvonton)
- To Michael of Nebadon (and Jesus) and the Divine Minister Nebadonia
- To the Magisterial Sons Serara and Monjoronson
- To all the Melchizedeks involved in the spiritual recovery of our planet Urantia.
- To all celestial beings and human beings (on Urantia and universe of universes) and for all members and visitors of the Serara Forum linked to God in various orders and who are involved in the spiritual recovery of our planet Urantia

I pray to God, with all the strength of my heart and mind, to have some place in this missions of God that are to begin with the eyes seen on our planet, known in the universe of universes as Urantia.
               I pray to God, with all the force of my heart and mind, to advance all the psychic circles and so it is possible that I have the fusion of my soul with that of the Thought Adjuster, if possible, in life, in our Planet as well as Ron Besser, LarryG and Lemuel.
                 I thank God, Universal Father of all for all that I have had in my life and this is a public acknowledgment of my love and total trust in God, the Universal Father of All for all the marvelous God, the Universal Father of All represents in the universe of Universes.
                I am available to God, the Supreme, God, the Ultimate, and God, the Absolute, for the service I am assigned to do in my life, for God the Supreme, and later for God the Ultimate. And, later, to God, the Absolute.
===
                From what I understand, in the latest information from the Serara Forum, there will be four stages for spiritual recovery of our planet which is known in the universe of universes as Urantia.
                 The dates that I am mentioning below I searched in my memory in another message here of the Serara Forum, and perhaps, my memory is not so good and is with some information that needs to be changed and corrected.
                The first phase, run by Salvington (capital of our local Universe of Nebadon) that will possibly happen now, in three years, until October 2017 and will have a period of three years until 2020.
                The second phase, managed by Edentia (Capital of our constellation Norlatiadek) that possibly will happen from October 2020, in five years, that is, until October 2025.
                 The third phase, administered by Uversa (Capital of our superuniverse of Orvonton) that will possibly happen from October 2025, for a thousand years, that is, until October 3025.
                 The fourth phase, administered by Paradise (Island of Paradise, home of God, Universal Father of All) that possibly will happen from October 3025, for a thousand years, that is, until October 4025.
===
                 With a lot of love to everyone
                  Julio
Post Scriptum
                  From what I understand in recent messages from the Serara Forum, the Magisterial Mission is likely to start in the third phase, run by Uversa.
=== 
                     Mauricio, thanks for the corrections through private message here of the Serara Forum:
=== 
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=7338.msg56600#msg56600
=== 
                                                      'Soon-to-be DIVINE MISSIONS TO URANTIA
                                                                                     Draft Schedule:

Four Phases:

1 - Salvington Phase = = = October 2017 to October or so 2020

2- Edentia Phase - - -  October 2020 to approximately 2025 perhaps in July of 2025

3 - Uversa Phase - - - The real Magisterial Mission for about one Millennia ending sometime around 3025

4 - The Paradise Phase of the divine Missions - Beginning in 3027 and lasting about one Millennia to 4023'

=======

- Para Deus, Pai Universal de Todos
- Para Deus, o Filho Eterno
- Para Deus, o Espírito Infinito
- Para Deus, o Supremo
- Para Deus, o Último
- Para Deus, o Absoluto
- Para os Sete Espíritos Mestres
- Para os Anciões dos Dias de Uversa (capital de nosso superuniverso de Orvonton)
- Para Michael de Nebadon (e Jesus) e a Ministra Divina Nebadonia
- Para os Filhos Magisteriais Serara e Monjoronson
- Para todos os Melquisedeques envolvidos na recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta Urantia.
- Para todos seres celestiais e seres humanos (em Urantia e no universo dos universos) e para todos os membros e visitantes do Fórum Serara ligados a Deus, em diversas ordens e que estão envolvidos na recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta Urantia

Eu rezo a Deus, com toda a força do meu coração e de minha mente, para ter algum lugar nesta missões de Deus que estão para começar aos olhos vistos em nosso planeta, conhecido no universo dos universos como Urantia.
             Eu rezo a Deus, com toda a força de meu coração e de minha mente, para avançar todos os círculos psíquicos e assim ser possível que eu tenha a fusão de minha alma com a do Ajustador do Pensamento, se possível, em vida, em nosso planeta, assim como está acontecendo com Ron Besser, LarryG e Lemuel.
             Eu agradeço a Deus, Pai Universal de todos por tudo que tive em minha vida e este é um reconhecimento público de meu amor e total confiança em Deus, Pai Universal de Todos por tudo de maravilhoso que Deus, Pai Universal de Todos representa no universo dos universos.
             Eu estou disponível a Deus, o Supremo, a Deus, o Último e a Deus, o Absoluto, para o serviço que for designado para fazer em minha vida, em favor de Deus, o Supremo, e posteriormente, a Deus, o Último. E, posteriormente, a Deus, o Absoluto.
===
              Pelo que eu entendi, nas últimas informações do Fórum Serara, serão quatro estágios para recuperação espiritual de nosso planeta que é conhecido no universo dos universos como Urantia.
              As datas que adiante eu estou mencionando eu busquei em minha memória em outra mensagem aqui do Fórum Serara, e talvez, minha memória não seja tão boa e esteja com alguma informação que precisa ser alterada e corrigida.
              A primeira fase, administrada por Salvington (capital de nosso universo local de Nebadon) que possivelmente irá acontecer de agora, em três anos, até outubro de 2017 e terá um período de três anos até 2020.
             A segunda fase, administrada por Edentia (Capital de nossa constelação Norlatiadeque) que possivelmente irá acontecer de outubro de 2020, em cinco anos, ou seja, até outubro de 2025.
            A terceira fase, administrada por Uversa (Capital de nosso superuniverso de Orvonton) que possivelmente irá acontecer de outubro de 2025, por mil anos, ou seja, até outubro de 3025.
             A quarta fase, administrada pelo Paraíso (Ilha do Paraíso, morada de Deus, Pai Universal de Todos) que possivelmente irá acontecer de outubro de 3025, por mil anos, ou seja, até outubro de 4025.
===
            Com muito amor a todos
             Julio
Post Scriptum
             Pelo que eu entendi em mensagens recentes do Fórum Serara, a Missão Magisterial possivelmente irá começar na terceira fase, administrada por Uversa.
=== 
             Maurício, obrigado pelas correções através de mensagem privativa aqui do Fórum Serara:
=== 
http://forum.serara.org/index.php?topic=7338.msg56600#msg56600
=== 
                                                   'Soon-to-be DIVINE MISSIONS TO URANTIA
                                                                                       Draft Schedule:

Four Phases:

1 - Salvington Phase = = = October 2017 to October or so 2020

2- Edentia Phase - - -  October 2020 to approximately 2025 perhaps in July of 2025

3 - Uversa Phase - - - The real Magisterial Mission for about one Millennia ending sometime around 3025

4 - The Paradise Phase of the divine Missions - Beginning in 3027 and lasting about one Millennia to 4023'
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 06:45:37 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)