Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 349 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Happy Thanksgiving
« on: November 23, 2017, 09:31:46 AM »
To all my Sisters and Brothers on the Forum.  That includes all who are reading these words as our honored Guests:

I wish each and every one of you a wonderful day.    Let us all sit down before our meal and think of the many blessings that we have received.    In the days ahead, may we remember the Love that we have for each other and for the Celestial members of our family.   Let us pray for the success of the Missions and for all of the many spirits and incarnated beings that stand with us.   You are much loved and adored.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Happy Thanksgiving
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2017, 09:41:20 AM »
Amen!!!, ..., for that my very dear sister Allie, ..., these are beautiful words my dear !!!  

Yes...., "...Let us pray for the success of the Missions and for all of the many spirits and incarnated beings that stand with us...."

I love you so much my friend Allie, I wish you a wonderful day!!!  ;) :D

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 09:48:05 AM by niant2 »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2017, 07:05:20 PM »
On this special day of giving thanks, I would like to thank our Great First Source and Center for the many blessings in my life.  I have been so blessed, especially to being led to this wonderful site, full of so many faithful, and loving human beings. I also thank all who are here in this great reclamation of this beautiful planet, so much in need.  I also thank Father Michael, Mother Nebadonia, Jesus, for living such a magnificent and exemplary life.
     I AM thankful for my two earth parents, for a great life, in a great little town in southeastern Colo.  A warm thank to my beloved T/A PreMsha, for all the love, and all of the divine attributes, bestowed upon me, thru out my lifetime.  And a very happy Thanksgiving to all of my siblings here on this wonderful forum, I applaud you all for your steadfastness, your faith, love and courage.  And last but not least, I thank our brave and courageous leader, Mr. Ron Besser, for all of his hard work, and dedication to the Father, and our Universe.  Domtia Peace, Love, and Blessings to all.  Charlie 
Eternal Love will not be denied

Raffi

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2017, 10:24:31 PM »
Amen!
Thank you Allie