Author Topic: The Unjust Earth Changes - Michael Susatia Power Dir. Margul Trinity TeacherSon  (Read 421 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email

Michael of Nebadon
The Unjust Earth Changes
York Pa 00:45 Local Time/5:45 am Zulu Time
February 05, 2018

“This is the time we must obey ourselves better than usual.

“I am Michael of Nebadon and you all need to uderstand that while you get used to that title you fail often to realize I speak as a Creator Son to all of you here.  I am leaving Nebadon in a few years to take up my duties as a Super Creator Son for the Father with power over all the Seven Superuniverses of Time and Space.

“Tonight, late tonight, Ron and I got into it and I was impassioned for him to speak more to the coming disasters to Urantia and especially in the United States for example.  China and Europe will have the same but because the Magisterial Mission will be centered in York, PA., USA., I want to speak to a changed map we constantly update with Machiventa Melchizedek at the offices of his work on the Spiritual Polarity of the planet.  The spiritual polarity of Urantia is now on York, Pa., and is quite well found there as we must establish a pole to send and receive messages like this one late tonight.

“Tectonic plates are ribbons of land that float of the density of liquid rock called magma.  Learn that at least so you know what you are talking about when you tell people what is to happen.

“From the Mississippi River eastward, very few deep problems exist but there will be forest firest and the like as the magma heats up the east at its fringes.

“From t he Mississippi River westward, the danger is extreme.  It goes like this:

“Southern UTAH south to the Rio Grande River between Mexico and the United States, is a landd area that will collapse.  Hear that!  It will fall into itself like the land above a cave falls to the floor with a huge hole left in the land.  Water from the Pacific will fill it up and bubble and churn and will blast things due to being heated with magma creating billows of steam and horrible rain clouds that will inundate the east coast for all of a year or more until the ocean is cooled enough to be stabilized and the storms stop.  AT 2709 Sunset Lane the basement floods precisely at 2 inches of rainfall and it must be rebuilt quickly to avoid this inundation.  Many of you will experience the same thing.

“Utah is at the epicenter of this falling land mass since Utah sits on a radical divide that is the Rocky Mountain divide built into the raising of that land over six million years ago from today, It is not an old land mass of mountain and valley but it is fraught with terrible fissures due to the way the land mass was built at that time.  It will collapse and it will make a sound even the east coast of the USA will hear as distant thunder during a perfectly clear day.  The loss of life will be immense as no one takes warning these days easily and we estimate about at least 150 million people will die instantly as the mass collapses under their feet, It will be very difficult to understand what happened to those souls and there will be great confusion on the early mansion worlds because of the suddenness of it.

“The land mass known as Turkestan, the southern part of the old Soviet Union, is another land mass like Utah is, and that land mass is scheduled to collapse about the same time due to sudden changes in air pressure over Utah and other places taking their licks too in land collapse, We suspect much of this will happen all at the same time because of changes of pressure and land annealment at this point of contact between various kinds of land plates and the Pacific Ocean in the west of the Turkestan plate erupting nearly at the same time the best we can tell.

“In looking at this disaster in the making, we estimate that these problems will erupt this year about mid year 2018 give or take a few months.  All are warned that this area specified above is unforgiving and death is imminent and immediate, We will have more on this later this week I assure you, I am Michael of Neabdon and here are the Power Directors for your information:”

THE NEBADON POWER DIRECTOR, SUSATIA

“We are prepared to step aside and let the collapse of these large areas of land mass come to rest where they must.  I am Susatia and it is my charge to make sure all of this is over with in a decade of time.  I must remind all of you that Florida will become a sea bed in a shallow see of about one hundred fifty feet deep according to our new maps today.

“Louisiana and Arkansas and Georgia will be inundated from the shores of the Gulf of Mexico at least half way up north to their borders.  In the east North Carolina and South Carolina must face tsunamis and many of the barrier islands will be decimated or washed away and they must not allow rebuilding of cottages and homes on them ever again as they may be inundated in another area of land collapses likely to happen in about twenty years from now.

“Twofold collapses will occur in New England.  Maine might be history after a good start to avoid collapse.  Also New Hampshire and Vermont sit on their own tectonic plate and could be dangerous but we do not predict this plate to collapse yet.

“ Alaska will be a basket case and it should be abandoned entirely.

“Israel is likely to be okay but the Jordan Valeey with Jordan and Saudi Arabia sit on the edge of a tectonic plate that will collapse either soon or in twenty years depending on the pressure it is subjected to with the Utah and Turkestan collapse which are considered imminent.

“Let us consider Pennsylvania where Ron Besser is located and where the spiritual polarity is located on Urantia at this time.

“Pennsylvania sits on its own tectonic plate for all practical purposes as it was once a lush jungle of plants and animals in numbers almost beyond belief.  I saw those things in my time working there and where Ron lives now was a huge lack just to the west of him that was about sixty five hundred feet deep and teemed with all sorts of prehistoric fish and fauna in the deep.  It too ended in a collapse of the land into a deep hole that formed the foot hills now to the west of where he lives now and the Pigeon Hills to his east were formed from a rift in the ground swell as Africa move by those shores about ten million years ago and came to rest where it is today quite well anchored as is.

“Now York itself is located in a swale of that limestone rift valley that extends from Thomasville just the west of Ron to the Allegheny Plateau to the west and to the the cities of Scranton and other places to the northeast.  This is why the weather storm clouds collapse over York because of the downdraft that forces rain out of the clouds before the come over York properly.  This area we deem safe and reliable as it has had its collapse about six million years ago and about the time the dinosaurs became extinct which roamed over the York area easily but were not present for decades due to it drying up and the lake evaporated.

“One last thing about York: it is full of bees wax, and that means it has caves everywhere full of calcium carbonate in huge crystals of yellow and white and Ron loves collecting that stuff, but they are out of range to man as they sit bow in caves covered over by the collapse six million years ago.  They may be brought to the surface by the Magisterial Mission to build walls of them for the scenic splendor they make and although they can weather badly we have coatings for them to make them last for millennia.  That is our report for now.”

MANTUTIA  MELCHIZEDEK -

“I am Mantutia and I slip a message into this statement to be sure all of you realize that the next few months will be hard to take as the Trump administration insists on a nuclear exchange and the Olympics will be like marred with terrorist attacks from both sides of the Atlantic and Pacific due to the multiracial mixture of persons taking place at the Olympics.  I agree with Ron the games should have been put off for a year to avoid the heat of a war likely between Korea and the United States and it may come to be that these Olympics are the last to be held for decades.

“Tonight the Eagles from Philadelphia won the Super Bowl for the first and last time in our estimation because Philadelphia will have its woes full of looting and desperate men and womem climbing ove each other looking for rafts to sail to York or other places.  York is a Protectorate and they will not be allowed to emigrate there or in other Pennsylvania t owns as it makes the York area too volatile at best.  Places south in Baltimore are not safe either and only by the time you get to West Viriginia are you free of a nasty Atlantic Ocean or other textile ranges of burning trees and homes west of them beyon the Mississippi River.  And now this:

“We are sure that 2709 Sunset Lane will survive the inundation in the Chessapeake Bay, but East York may not as it is close enough to the Susquehanna River which forms the top part of the Bay may see water back up the river to inundate all of the land between east York and the Wrightsville Bridge, Those bridge may withsand the inundation but they will be weakend by the pounding of extra water coming down the river from floods in northern Pennsyslvania from strong storms that will by pass York at least for awhile.  Do not wish for rain Ron when it gets dry in York as it can really do, but keep hoping your basement will withstand heavy rainfall that goes on for days.  You are reminded to build a slab under the present house and fill the cellar with slag and forget the house ever had a basement like that to begin with.  It is up to you, Good day. Margul.”

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -

“I am about to close this message and remind all that we need to be better done on this web site since today was on a Super Bowl day you are excused for ignoring it but your silence betokens disinterest, and if disinterested, wave goodbye and it will fill up with people who have an abiding interest in what we inform you of and our plans we need to change constantly and to tell you of those changes.  I am Michael and wish you a good day,” 
END     
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« In looking at this disaster in the making, we estimate that these problems will erupt this year about mid year 2018 give or take a few months. »

Mid 2018 is just around the corner and moving 150 million people, all at once, in a safe place, is a gigantic task to perform for any well-trained life-saving team in the world, even within a reasonable lapse of time, unless, as it has been proposed previously, our Celestial Helpers intervene with their engins of transportation that can accomodate a whole population.

What can make people take heed of warnings ? I presume – I dont know exactly – our experts in tectonic plates are well equipped in new technology to foresee a disaster before it happens, so as to warn the population in advance of a threatening danger and that the autorities will broadcast the news by widespreading them. I fear that if the warnings come only from us, on the forum, relaying to the public what we receive as informations from Celestials, there will be scepticism.

We all pray our Father to give us enough energy to face what is ahead of us. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
I have to say these are profound predictions and I do not believe that if we were entrusted to get out the word that these things coming in a few months are about to happen, that no one would believe us save a very few. One of the big problems is that the current administration has so undermined the media these days that a lot of people do not believe anything they hear as the term ( Fake News ) has become a main stay of this administration. It is quite a dis service to get any kind of message out about the impending disasters to befall us. Even the MM mission will have it's struggles against this ( Fake News)  mindset.  I pray for this mission and for the people in harms way. May God be with us all in these trying times.
Much Love to you all
Jerry
ur606

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
I agree with you Jerry.  There is always a problem with predictions too in that they are easily made but usually are so inaccurate no body goes back with the same fervor to hear more the next time.  The Urantia Book does some of this at the end of the Jesus Papers with those profound words about the world becomes when it is God centered, but they do not tell how but gives a nice warm soft glow about what could be.  These earth shaped predictions are rough and nasty and follow on to the 1940's Edgar Cayce's prophecies of wide spread tectonic shifts that never occurred in the time frame he predicted them and people are, shall I say it?  disappointed!   Besides that being an awkward word, hundreds of millions of people did not die because the time frame predicted by Cayce was moved up to our era into the time of divine missions with them.

I also note that the 1970's had a lot channeled maps come out about inundation of land in the United States and other places showing the entire center part of the United States being a large inland ocean and the west coast under hundreds of feet of the Pacific Ocean.  Most of them can be found on line if you search for them.  According to Machiventa Melchizedek, they were accurate at the time but the Power Directors did not have a lot of say about to save us or not, but were ordered to prevent those shifts for the time being due to irregular uses of their work on other planets they could not stop all or prevent all for what is predicted for us this year.

Addressing the difficulty of getting the word out:  The Cayce predictions were widely believed through the 1950's and when they did not occur the entire matter left the public's view.  And it left their view for the same reason even those who are enlightened better on this site, see so much time go by and nothing happening, they too get "disappointed."  I rather be disappointed myself than to watch half of the USA disappear and likely a war or fight when the USA claims new land that is also predicted to appear off what is now the west coast.  Mexico and Central America will likely flood what ever is left south of us and any land that appears west of us and the US is likely to post it as our land and a war if you attempt to take it by flooding it with people.  Meanwhile, Trump has so inundated oour ears and news there is little left to compare what is good and decent with what is being fed to us today.  We have lost good governance with the help of an electorate that supports the worst alternative since the dictators of Europe last century crushed representative government in their lands.  That is hardly the atmosphere for growing spiritual ideals and prophecy that is slow to work out and is totally ignored by those who do not know which way to turn.

Thanks for the post.
Ron
« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 11:11:24 AM by Ron Besser »

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
First let me say to you Ron, that I am glad that you brought up the name of Edgar Cayce as I found his life story in a book in the 60's titled "There is a River".  I found it fascinating and it was my first inclination to start trying to understand the world we lived in as I had always believed in God and the world of Spirit.  No need to explain why I knew these things.  But Ron was right on when he said a lot of people were understandably thrown into a kilter about things predicted that did not occur as stated.  I was one of those who went around telling people about these changes that were coming.  I of course had to eat a lot of crow when the time passed.  As a matter of fact I still cough up black feathers once in awhile.

I had an article printed in a newspaper a few years later where I was explaining the "Jupiter Effect" and all of it's repercussions.  Again the timing was off.  I still believe these things will occur as I have vivid dreams of these things once in awhile.  I agree with you Ron where you say that the maps are out there as I have seen them and it was said at the time that the Great Lakes will drain through the Mississippi Valley which coincides with what Michael and our other Celestial family members have alluded to.

This is why it is so important that those of us who believe we are being warned need to take the information very seriously.  Make sure that you have all the food and fuel preparations made well ahead of time.  You can't help others if you can't help yourselves.  Thank you Ron for assisting Michael and Susatia  along with Mantutia in getting this very important information out to us.  We can't cry later saying, "Why weren't we warned?"  WE WERE.

Dorian
Domtia  
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

ssigarto

• View Profile
    • Email
The issue here is not that we were not warned, because we have had numerous warnings over many years, over may things, and yet very few to none have come to pass (remember y2k as the last dreadful thing that did not come to pass).  And when one does come, there will be those who will say, I told you so and they will say that no matter what, and those who will say if only someone would have told us then .......  Ironically, when it comes to Cayce, in his medical prognosis, he was extremely accurate and in many cases where it was deemed as he was not, those people never tried what Cayce recommended due to their belief that he was a quack.  And yet I ask myself, if he was a quack, why did they go and waste the man's time and not even try what he recommended.  
The issue here is more like the boy who cried wolf.  Yes, the wolf will come at some point, but with every date given and predictions / dates not met, the number of people believing diminishes.  
Sam
Choose being kind over being right and you will be right every time.

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
This is a tragedy of unimaginable proportions that if materialized will leave a huge mark of the announced changes and that are not taken with the seriousness that is due.
In my mind there are many situations that are difficult to separate from one another because of the complexity that results, let me establish a question that is the one that seems most accurate, what would be the help that the Melchizedek Corps will provide, if there is any possibility, taking into account that the area will be very large.
As described by Miguel de Nebadon the terrain in the southern region of Utah, will collapse leaving the sides in its circumference insurmountable barriers and filling with ocean waters, which leads me to relate this prediction with previous ones, which said that waters of the Gulf would Flood down the Rio Grande deep in firm land. This puts to the north of the state of Arizona, or perhaps everything in the target of these changes to happen, besides Texas, New Mexico; or California, Nevada, Arizona on the Pacific side that would be severely affected by the waters.
We will continue to wait for more details, more useful information for the public that reads the forum to fill their needs for fresh news.
Rene

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Edgar Casey is on Mansion World four today.  That is a far advanced mansion world in the reordering of the mansion worlds that was completed in late 2017 and opened to incoming ascending humans once more.  His work there is superlative and super secret and he does not respond to channel requests from psychics like John Holland and John Van Auken, and there are quite a number of people who claim to be in channel contact with Edgar Casey.  Instead the channels are redirected to Mother Spirit, either Nebadonia or the Mother Spirit of the Bible, the Holy See.  I am not here to report on what they do or establish but Mother Spirit sees to it that there is a genuine response from the philosophical work of Cayce and that his spirit is aware of the draw on him but the psychics hired by ARE (Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.)) in eastern Virginia.

Those psychics do a fair job bringing down the speech of Cayce, but they continuously fail to bring down the work Casey is doing because of its classification.  I went into the ARE web site and looked at the general layout and they are predicting for 2018 the following:

1) Changes as in the map presented below which is conversant with what Michael gave us yesterday except it does not show the inundation of the Rio Grande and the spoiling of Mexico City being covered by about 300 feet of Pacific Ocean either.  However the map is good enough for you all to get a good idea what Michael was talking about above in my transmission last night.

2) The channels say that Cayce predicts the return of Jesus Christ this year.

3) And they predict from the Cayce contact through Mother Spirit of an apocalyptic war in mid 2018, much as Michae spoke to above as well.

4) They also feed from a line of mistaken prophecy he let stand when Cayce died in 1947 or so and that is a liar of predictions since it has nothing to do with the settlement of the Lucifer Rebellion in 1986.  Cayce speaks of a spirit war to be settled in 2018, but that is a very old prophcy that no longer holds water up here at all. (Michael speaking through me).

Here then is the US map and another worl map drawn by Cayce himself in 1940 or so.  These maps are predictably out of graphic grandeur but they show us what we want to know and are fairly accurate.  
Ron

« Last Edit: February 05, 2018, 09:47:06 PM by Ron Besser »

Andre_P

• View Profile
    • Email
The use of word „unjust” in the subject and the presence of Susatia does not mean that catastrophes are not the will of the Father?

Does this post not suggest enough that we should not limit ourselves to talking about unfulfilled predictions and negative images of catastrophes, but rather to treat this post of Mechael of Neebadon, Susatia and Melchizedek Mantutia, as a call to pray to us Urantians, for Father's permission to use the exceptional means (As it was before.) to avoid anticipated disasters. I suggest using the appropriate words of pray or a positive image of Urania without disaster, covered with the light of the Father's love.

Domtia
André

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Hello Andre_P

That title was given to me by Michael himself as I was going to use a less informative title to let the post speak for itself.  Two things I think I should point out.  The word "unjust" as really an English negative with near meanings of "not so" or "never," and even the word "no."  To me that makes the title a terrible English double negative and we are taught in our English classes as children if you cannot understand what a double negative is in a sentence, just remember two no's make a yes.  Here is a double negative English sentence real obvious: "She didn't know if she knew or no one knew but the secret was out.  When I see sentences like this I run over them and away because the negatives "didn't" and "no one" clash and I am left with the ambiguity of not sure what was the truth by statements like this.   Double negatives are usually ambiguous and you soon learn they do not tell truth but situations that do not make a lot of sense.  You question the title and are trying to get some sense out of it and you are right to question it.

The second thing you should know is not stated in the post but stated in another post having nothing to do with this one,  In that other post we learn that the Power Directors were directed for over 500 years to prevent Urantia's tectonic plates from collapsing because Salvington felt that civilization on Urantia would be ruined if they had to start over again too often due to the loss of land masses with their centers of learning and culture prevailed as in Rome, New York, Peking, Tokyo,,  Los Angeles, Mexico City and so on and on.  What has changed is that Universal Father recently told Salvington to let Urantia make the changes and then stabilize the planet to prevent further erosion of civilizations once they started over again.

What that title tells you or suggests is that justice has been removed from Urantia changes, and that Salvington is now letting the chips fall where they will t o end the instability of the planet's earth plates.  These are not the just actions of ordering the Power Directors to stop the catastrophes, but now to allow unjust actions preclue the just by letting the earth changes happen as they must and without the interference of any spiritual agency.

That is what I think you have to really read into that title and you are the only one to point it out by not quite understanding what it was telling you.  I hope that helps?
Ron