Author Topic: New member! Hello Everyone!  (Read 1876 times)

Kyle22

• View Profile
    • Email
New member! Hello Everyone!
« on: August 15, 2017, 11:26:35 AM »
Hello everyone!

My name is Kyle, and I am a brand new member, joined officially today. I'm in my late 20's and have been reading/listening to The Urantia Book for about 2 years or so. Haven't really kept detailed track.  I am from America, and am married. My wife is not a reader of Urantia, and hasn't come around to it yet, but eventually I think she will.

Not sure of the exact moment or thought that brought me to the Urantia book, but I'm so thankful that I started my journey with it.

When I first discovered The Urantia book, I was intimidated by the language contained in the book, and couldn't comprehend what I was reading. I would keep coming back to it, and try to read it, but get discouraged over and over because it just seemed so overwhelming. Eventually I started to grasp it.

I began jumping around from paper to paper, based on what caught my interests in the table of contents. Eventually read the History of Urantia (minus a few papers), then the Life and Teachings of Jesus ( up to around his 21st year ), and after that took a break to digest.

After a month or 2 of digesting, I realized, it would be much easier, if I got the audio version. The audio version has really helped me comprehend, as well as help me to continue learning while I do other things. I'm not stuck to a computer screen anymore trying to read it. I work behind a computer screen, and it was doing a number on my eyes and head.

With the audio version, I listened to Part 3 and Part 4 completly. Then, I started over at paper 1 and listened to the entire book, from start to finish. I have since started over and am back to the Default of Adam and Eve paper.

What brought me here was, I stumbled onto a post about the " Secret testimony of Caligastia at trial on Uversa"

I look forward to learning more on this site, and getting to know other like minded individuals.

Thank you for reading, and have a fantastic day!

Kyle

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: New member! Hello Everyone!
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 12:01:38 PM »
Hello Kyle!  Welcome to the forum and thank you for telling us how you arrived
here.
We have all been led here by one way or another but of one thing you can be sure.
It is your Thought Adjuster that led you to join us and at the correct moment for
you.
You have joined a new family!

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2017, 01:32:18 PM »
Kyle,..., welcome my new friend!!! I wish you much pleasure to discover these many treasures in this forum and to discover this family of love,..., this wonderful family of God!!!  :D ;)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2017, 02:18:31 PM »
Welcome onboard Kyle22! I' m writing you from my working table, the attached is for you, the lesson is by Father and I work it out as the best I can offer. It has exclusively been designed for you to welcome you onboard. 
Good reading.

Assalé, Father's boy for Africa.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Dorian

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 04:18:29 PM »
May I also welcome you to this wonderful forum of Spiritual Explorers and teachers.  You will find many here who found this website in just about the same manner as yourself.  Don't be a stranger and do post any questions you may come up with.  Someone is sure to give you a satisfying answer to your question.  Again welcome aboard.
Dorian
Domtia

TrinitiLuv

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 05:11:05 PM »
I also add a few welcoming words, Kyle22.  You have found a home with a God-driven group who all are striving to "be ye perfect, as am I" (said Jesus).  Very best wishes on the journey you have undertaken.......By the way, I write most everything in bold print - makes it easier for ancient eyes like mine to read.
Peace and love
Royce (TrinitiLuv)

Allie

« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 06:07:44 PM »
Greetings Kyle!   All who have found this site have been divinely guided.
You are most welcome to join us on our journey to the Father.

Namaste,
Allie

Geoff606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2017, 08:00:20 PM »
Hello Kyle22!  I would also like to welcome you to the forum we have here. I enjoyed your narration of your recent introduction to The Urantia Book. You have put in an immense amount of hours studying the UB already. Even old veterans of the book, like myself, a reader since 1974, have much to gain from this continual renewing of the Spirit, coming back to the forum daily to drink in the fresh waters!  May your hunger for spiritual truth be whetted here, and may your thirst for more communication with the source of The Urantia Book, be quenched each time you come back to this Serara Forum.

Geoff606

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2017, 11:19:25 PM »
Welcome Kyle at the Serara Forum. This is a fantastic place to interact with diverse members from around the world and reflect on concepts about our lives, about Jesus, about God, about the great adventure that is the possibility of having an eternal soul in the light of God, always evolving and apprehending. A brotherly embrace of his brother in spirit, for we are all children of God the Father. May the light of God illuminate his ways in his life. Julio.
=== 
Seja muito bem-vindo Kyle no Fórum Serara. Este é um lugar fantástico para interagir com diversos membros do mundo inteiro e refletir sobre conceitos sobre nossas vidas, sobre Jesus, sobre Deus, sobre a grande aventura que é a possibilidade de ter uma alma eterna na luz de Deus, sempre evoluindo e apreendendo. Um grande abraço fraternal de seu irmão em espírito, pois somos todos filhos de Deus, Pai. Que a luz de Deus ilumine seus caminhos em sua vida. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

Don Crownover

« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2017, 11:46:29 PM »
Kyle,

I can tell you have learned so much and I am sure that you would be happy to have your wife join you in learning these wonderful truths of Revelation to our living century.

You might want to ask your wife if she would like to enjoy listening to some imaginary entertainment and play Paper 123: "The Early Childhood of Jesus".

And then another day you might ask her if she would like to imagine the life of Angels while listening to Paper 113: "Seraphic Guardians of Destiny".

If your wife is curious to know where past family members have gone, or even infants when they die, have her listen to Paper 47 "The Seven Mansion Worlds"  All these papers being very entertaining and quite easily imaginative.

Peace, DonKC
« Last Edit: August 15, 2017, 11:55:19 PM by Don Crownover »

VBolhuis

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 12:17:46 AM »
Hi Kyle,

A warm welcome to the Serara Forum membership.

I too found the audio version of the Urantia Book very convenient after reading my hardcopy years earlier -- especially while I was commuting to work for many years. I looked forward to listening to its extraordinary revelations each day. I wore out my rewind button on my car stereo because I had to listen to some of the verses again and again before it sunk in.

Good day,
Brian
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:26:09 AM by BrianVB »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 12:47:24 AM »
Too young to know !!!!

At a time where young people are distracted by electronic devices and social medias – everywhere we look, they are texting, listening to musics, if not chatting on FB and so on – it is a real pleasure to have the company of a young guy at his “late 20’s”, yet with a spiritual clear-sightedness.

Kyle, you are the living proof that Truth, Beauty and Goodness are available also to young people. Welcome to the Training Hub where revelations and knowledge of our Father are distributed freely.

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Kyle22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 08:04:40 AM »
DonKC - Thank you for the advice on which papers to present to my wife, to help bring her closer to this revelation.

Assale- Thank you for the lesson in the attachment.

DonKC, Assale, Clency, Brian,Julio,Geoff606,Allie,Royce,Dorian, Niant2, and Lemuel

- Thank all of you for the words of encouragement, and the very warm welcome.

bernadette

• French Urantian Lady, AGDE
    • MSN Messenger - babettezarrouk@yahoo.fr
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 03:13:27 PM »
Waouh!  Welcome  in this  spirit  Forum  dear  Yong  brother délicious Kyle :-*  TCHEK" ; ;)  God is  Perfect*
What joy to your coming among us, I join siblings "patriarchs, ancestors, and seniors to wish you Good luck in this wink Divine eye, our celestial instructors sent us the renewal of future generations beginnings of light and life of this sublissime education of all generations, evidence of this divine love
by your delicious adjuster Thought we welcome this shared momentum :'(
Dear little brother, Kyle Playboy;), in his promises of The Spirit that dispatches through your presence here, to persevere courageously to your family, your country, your friends, your relationship may be worthy of that Divine Grace be of good cheer, services and activities as all of us on this Primitive UR 2017.Merci to exist by the size of the one that your leads up here, thrilled and honored in a spiritual Embrace meteoric ..ETERNELOVE
Bernadette France Light Lady

[attachment deleted by admin]
Salutation from france, all urantian people,
tankyu so much ,dear brothers and sisters,
in my country, no people ready , yet for this wonderfull Work in the Universal father, i hope
french forum For Monjoronson, and Mickael;love
and light way together,multilanguages,with my respect and gratitude !

Kyle22

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2017, 04:55:33 PM »
Thank you as well Bernadette!