Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
JESUS - The WHOLE SUBJECT / Jesus on Dedication and His Work
« Last post by 7inOcean on Today at 02:28:13 AM »
Teacher: Jesus
Subject: Dedication and His Work
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/03/2018 4.00pm (AEDT)

“As it were, dedication is a milestone that I ask of it from my disciples. It is that you either are with me or against me. Those with me have forfeited their lives and copped the insanity that entails, as many cannot and will not understand, when God calls, one follows what draws one so magnetically north to their destiny.

“When those who object, then they are the ones who fall by the wayside wondering ‘what’s for dinner tonight?’ Yes, you know what I mean, go figure.

“There are those of us on High who consider you humans are quite lost at sea and there are just a few of you who know land is there yonder anyhow, if one puts itself to task to search for it. That is the difference between unbelief and faith.

“When I come once more, this is somewhat an old picture that you see will be as a bygone era of a time when you simply did not know. A true picture will emerge and you will see the spectrum of colours much brighter than was known.

“What you are all going through now will soon no longer matter to you,  as the sun rises on both the good and the evil and all will be seen in the brilliance of the rays of light that shine, as the sun does as it rises on a new day.

“All this on the earth now will rather be moot, and when the dust settles, that is a time of renewal in your thoughts and in your heart as to what is meaningful for you to pursue.

“Surely, as it is said of the Lord, “Behold, I make all things new”, that day is soon upon you as you find that the old ways will no longer have much in it, when you seek what I come to offer you all one more time for you to take up and make it yours.

“I am Jesus, yes, I am Jesus, you know me and I know you when you abide in me as I do in the Father. To go without such is anathema to me, like a mother and child is connected with the umbilical cord, so it is with I with the Father. He is the lifesource, the very essence of my being, it is who breathes in me. I cannot go without. You will all find that to be true as this scribe so agrees with me with joyful strands of understanding.

“Now you will all must be wondering when am I to turn up to begin a show of worth in your eyes. Well, I’m sorry, I will not place the day or hour as only the Father knows that for me and I must go with what is the most appropriate time to so be doing. For the moment that occurs, there is no turning back what is fully in machinations for the work of God in your midst. I am just here to make a loud bang to get the attention of a sleeping giant to wake up. It is time to do that as I see it, and it is not an easy assignment when I jolt this sleepy giant to its senses. It has been in the proverbial cave for too long and it is time for it to see the sunrise in all its glory as it does on a new day.

“Behold, I come with much to offer you and I pray you all will take kindly to what I shine in your wake. I am Jesus and I come very soon. Pray the giant won’t miss the goodness I bring from the Father Himself. I bid you all a good new day soon.”

AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmssion/ All is quiet
« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 02:26:58 AM »
Speaker: TA/Lemuel
Subject: All is quiet.
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain
Date/Time: 17th March. 2018  07:26 Local  06:26Z
JESUS - The WHOLE SUBJECT / Re: Some words from Jesus
« Last post by SophiaVeronica on March 16, 2018, 08:25:58 PM »
Thank you Jesus for your invitation to all of us. I gladly come to you.
It will be with great joy and honor to meet whether it is in my heart or in the world.
Threads for New Transmissions / Re: Michael on Protocol and Energy
« Last post by Pliktarious on March 16, 2018, 04:55:55 PM »
Hi Sue, I agree with Michael, have a good night sleep and relax and take it easy and when you feel refreshed take a deep breath and continue doing a splendid job taking messages from our celestials, wish you the best ,Namaste. 

Daniel Alderfer,
In my many years dealing with discussion forums and web sites, I have never met a snake as poisonous as you are.  You are the serpent that leaves no stone  unturned to poison good will and for those fortunate associations as we have on this web site.  Judas you are.

I have read your mail with ease as you are so stupid to forget you have a CC you do not notice and I read them as you send them to many others including members on this list.  I see what you really feel and how you hate and disparage what I support and stand for, and that you cannot wait to be even more destructive.  I also know some of the people you write to and I see the results of your diabolical counsel in counseling emails, even when those you counsel find it too hard to keep displaying it, it is so false and unfair.

As consequence, I have decided to remove the bad apple from the barrel permanently.  You are no friend to anyone I know who counts, and you are no friend to Pronto and others you counsel with your wickedness and hyperbolic destructive nature.  Frankly, you disgust me, and I and this forum say goodbye hoping you drown in your sea of horrors and unhappiness.

As of now,  your account is frozen and your use of this site forbidden for any purpose I am capable of stopping.  Those who take counsel from you and act upon it will join you well away from this site without further notice.

Ron Besser/Admin

"Ron has finally seen the light and the result of your work for him, and frankly, for God who delivers this ultimatum to consider:

"You have been at this for weeks now and you do not know where to stop.  Members should read what you write and say not only about other members but about yourself as an arbiter of justice you have no idea what you are talking about,  You have been inflamed by Andy Vines who is partially mentally ill, and further by people you collude with who are unhappy members or former members of the web site here.  I dare you to speak that way to me when I must adjudge who stays on Urantia and who does not, and frankly you have miscalled everything from bigotry to sexual assaults you do not even remember.  You were warned several times and most kindly by Ron with my help, and you must abide in the spirit that abides in you, or even lose that as you continue down this past of disgusting behavior.  Andy Vines is now history and was treated with the utmost respect, kindness, and treasury, and has only himself to blame for burning all the bridges he had in place when he left by car to visit friends in Maryland and Viriginia.  He is now gone from the east coast entirely and entreats you with phonbe calls daily to keep you going.  He has a lot to answer for and you are advised that you do too at this point.

"Ron is completely aware of the Pronto post quickly withdrawn as well, and Pronto is now in your net and seething over lost hopes as well as lost friends as many saw it and told him to take it back and hope it was not seen.  But it was and the Alderfer message was in it word for word nearly in tandem with the snake as Ron now calls Alderfer.  I call you Alderfer, the Judas along with Andy Vines who knows nothing but pretends to know what the Lord really thinks of the web site and the host.  You Pronto are allowed to continue but your behavior must be without the meanness you passed on briefly this morning.  I, Michael of Nebadon, call the shots with Admin, and that makes us doubly hard to break apart, as we both know that an unhappy merchant life Alderfer is, that they only end without much to live with or give to others ever again.

"We have asked to permanently remove you without any plan to resurrect your unkind ways again among those who do are this finally works out to the benefit of everyone who reads this and the transmission entries we are beginning to train the fused ones to deliver.  Ron has shown what can be done when full effort is applied, and you Alderfer have permanently disfigured yourself before we the Deities in Nebadon, both as useless and strain upon all of us for ever having tried to train a Judas.  You know what I think of that and why.  Good day.  Michael of Nebadon."

"I am supporting everything said here with Michael of Nebadon and the one we call Ron for now.  He has been blasted and scorned by nearly everyone in the Urantia Foundation, except here he is honored.  We restrain ourselves from harm in your human form, but recall your head is blackened with alcohol and your words are slurred far too often to trust them.  Ron had no ill will for you until these posts kept arriving in his mail box, and they did so because the spirit police saw you copied him on those befarious things your falsely reported.  You are done with spirit today Alderfer, and you just live your life out until it is snuffed out by your own carelessness or accidental crash of a sound wave you may not understand well but leaves your consciousness go blank.  We do not do recrimination but we warn of them, as what you are doing to poison others of good will here must stop and it is in your hands to stop it, not ours.  Good day.  Mother Spirit."

"We in the Paradise Trinity rarely look at what people do on Urantia.  But you Alderfer are called Judas because you joined with the invitation to the Kingdom and once in it decided to ravage those who carry its message.  I am signifying to you Daneil Alderfer you make a fatal error and you will regret it for a long time if they do not intend to end your life on Urantia period.  No one does what you did and lives on Salvington or Edentia or the mansion worlds and not for long on the mansion worlds at all, for that is where your final judgement is applied and applied to you forever.  I am now destroying all my records concerned with you and your advice to others is so suspect we dare not look at it in detail or your judgement will or may be already done and out the door you go.  I close with this reminder:

"Do not ever recall Andy Vines for anything if you value a pleasant end to your life on Urantia in spiritual terms.  The judges decree humans live out their natural life span and then apply retribution if much evil has occurred and, with you, it has to the point we no longer value your association.  Good day.  Margul.

"I see Ron wince at these remarks, and they are truly sincere in thier meaning from us to you; however, as Ron points out in his mind, you need to face justice and then see if you can remind all you have counseled with such anger in their hearts now, to disabuse themselves of what you said and make it clear all you said is untrue, and we assure you, what you are saying is indeed untrue. 

Threads for New Transmissions / Re: Michael on Protocol and Energy
« Last post by Clency on March 16, 2018, 03:37:15 PM »
« The protocol is the namaste attitude that you will exude. »

Among the various traditions that exist in different nations of the world as a sign of welcoming one’s peer – hugs, kisses, shaking hands, to name a few – joining hands and bowing head before someone is indeed the best way of showing respect. Being myself partly of hindu origin by my father linear and having brought up most of my young years in indian culture, I have had many opportunities in my life to practice the namaste. There is a kind of pure sincerity in that attitude that cannot be expressed in words and the Asian people are the ones who have the art to do it well. Domtia
Threads for New Transmissions / Michael on Protocol and Energy
« Last post by 7inOcean on March 16, 2018, 12:26:56 PM »
Speaker: Michael of Nebadon
Subject: Protocol and Energy
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 17/03/2018 2.14am(AEDT)

“As it so happens we do have something to say.

[Is that you Father Michael?]

“Yes, I am Michael here along with Mother Spirit, without going into too many words, there are a few things that need to be addressed.

[I heard someone say the word protocol, would you care to speak to that Michael?]

“Protocol is a fancy word to say that there is a common courtesy and due regard to those that present themselves on the Father’s behalf. Jesus, namely, is one such that present himself along with others who accompany him in this work of reclamation.

“How you receive him is entirely up to you and yet there is still a radiance that he will emit that bespeaks more than he is and you are seeing the phrase in actuality as it is said, “He who sees the Son, sees the Father”. This is what you see as you see Jesus before you. The protocol is the namaste attitude that you will exude.

[Thank you Michael, let us talk about energy here and why I feel depleted as I felt earlier along with my whole being feeling abuzz in vibration and so on as if I am being indwelt by an entity, can you help me as to what is going on here please?]

“Yes, not only are you gradually becoming adjustered with your beloved, you are also being indwelled by me. This will make you feel unsteady and overdone. And yes, you feel an extension of energy that makes you feel rather on overdrive and that can cause you to be both wide-awake and at the same time, deplete you in all sensibility. You will need rest as this can affect you.

[Thank you Michael, now is there other things that you are pressed to say here while I can do this this morning?]

“In all intents and purposes, we have a show to run and it will run well despite the difficulties that present themselves. I ask that you all remain calm, persist in being yourselves and trust what comes as it unfolds. No one is spared humiliation, but you will all feel remorse when it has to. There is a time to act but do so when you feel it is safe to do so….Your energy levels are low Sue, I ask that you stop doing what you are doing and get some rest right now. You can barely keep your head up, let alone your eyes open.

“Have a spell and come back when you feel better and brighter in yourself my dear, good day.”

[I am feeling unusually delipidated and I must go and rest as my whole body feels it. I thank all of you for your kind words. I just need time to recover from what is occurring in me. Good day.]

JESUS - The WHOLE SUBJECT / Re: Some words from Jesus
« Last post by Clency on March 16, 2018, 08:50:44 AM »
My apologize to the Creator Son, Michael of Nebadon and to you Ron if I may sound again like repeating a mantra, but Jesus Himself says it will happen : « And so I come », no matter when : « I will, when it can be arranged and with the nod from Michael ». So be it. Domtia
JESUS - The WHOLE SUBJECT / Some words from Jesus
« Last post by Lemuel on March 16, 2018, 03:52:07 AM »
                                                  SOME WORDS FROM JESUS
I am Jesus and you may start writing.  Since reading my message of yesterday through Sue,
you have been wondering if my intended appearance at the United Nations would have taken
place yesterday.

No, it was not planned for yesterday. My message through Sue was to inform all of you that 
 it is indeed my intention to do just that.  All is planned and arranged and it only remains for
Michael to give me the go-ahead.

You are all aware that this has been a long time coming and that there has been several over
the past few years when, at the very last moment, my appearance had to be postponed.
Also, I am sure you are all able to understand when I say that I also have had tremendous
difficulties in adapting to the different frequencies in dimensions on my descent from Paradise.

My Transcendental work was interrupted on more than one occasion, due to the change of plans
coming from Paradise and at one time it was proposed that my return to Urantia as I had promised
was to be postponed indefinitely.

You know and can appreciate that the situation on Urantia is so complicated, with so many things
to consider, not the least of which, is my safety when appearing amongst you. A second killing
of a Son of God is unthinkable. The religious leaders of the world, especially the Christians,
will receive such a shock to learn the truth from my own lips, that many of them will freak out,
as you say.

All in all, it has taken so much time to try and bring all the elements together, so the Magisterial
Mission and my Return could go ahead as planned.

The political situation, as you know, is so full of corruption, globally. It has been referred to
as the house that Jack built but in fact, the system has been operating for many thousands of years,
ever since the Rebellion. Because of this system imposed by Caligastia, humanity has been
deprived of its normal progression, both spiritual and human, and his legacy, to some extent,
remains to this day.

And so, my friends, after numberless problems over the years and seemingly an endless number
of changes and postponements, which has not only tested your faith, trust and loyalty but also
even my patience with it all.

And so I come. I will, when it can be arranged and with the nod from Michael, stand before
the General Assembly and deliver my very carefully prepared speech and to let the chips fall
where they may, as you say. Although the world will be astounded, to say the least, nevertheless
there will be no doubt left in anyone´s minds that I, Jesus mean business and I will see to it
that what needs to be done, gets done, and quickly done.

After more than two thousand years, I have come to recall and to reclaim what is mine and I invite
all others to come and join us if they will. Most will come joyfully, singing Hallelujas, others
will doubt and hesitate but come nonetheless. But many will not come and tremendous will be
their loss.  But my heart remains open to all and so I can only invite you to come.

Thank you Lemuel for inviting me this morning. 

I am Jesus and I bid you all Good Day.

Thank You Jesus.

Threads for New Transmissions / Re: Continue your study
« Last post by bradcooke on March 15, 2018, 09:47:48 PM »
Hi All,

Now here is one very unique point: that what we learn and do here may be useful for us in the the future when we are done here on Urantia!!

Thanks for sharing this with us.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10