Author Topic: Believe It or Not - see message inside  (Read 1321 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Believe It or Not - see message inside
« Reply #45 on: May 29, 2018, 01:36:03 AM »
Stanley, I bid you a warm welcome to the forum.
May you find what you are looking for here and share with us your findings,
Lemuel

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #46 on: May 29, 2018, 11:31:08 AM »
Teleportation & time travel are science fiction today & science fact tomorrow. I believe man has no original thoughts when it comes to the advancement of man into light & life.  All such thoughts proceed from the Creative Spirit. I for one whenever I see the t.v. series Stargate and watch them go through the water like circle I get chills because something inside me tells me this is for real somewhere in the universe of time & space. And if the past, present and future is now then why not. I can't get into the intellectual conversation to explain it but thats how I feel.

Domtia
Weydevu

Dominick O

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 29, 2018, 12:09:33 PM »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 29, 2018, 04:52:03 PM »
I would like to respond to DaCandyMan's post for Dorian.  First I want to say that I am saddened to see Dorian go--truly.  But as I see it DaCandyMan makes a really good point.  If you read the section in the UB about the time Jesus spent in Gethsemane, you will read how irritated Jesus became with his disciples because he had to wake them up three times to ask that they be with Him as he prayed.  He was none too please with them and let them know it.  We don't always get to hear what we want to hear, but sometimes we have to hear what we need to hear.  I have no idea how smart Dorian is, or how many books he has read, but I do know that we are all going to have to move beyond our comfort zone if we are to be able to gain fortitude, and I ask our Divine Parents to help me with this.  I know that in the last few months I have been aware that I am being tested a lot and I'm not sure I always pass.  But we all need mettle and it is no easy road.  

Best wishes to you Brother Dorian!  You will be missed.
Blessings, Amethyst
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken