Author Topic: New Today  (Read 5181 times)

Angela

• Let the perfect will of the Father be done.
    • View Profile
    • Email
New Today
« on: April 16, 2016, 03:30:16 AM »
Hello from NSW, Australia.
I started reading the UB a year ago and haven't finished yet. The chapter on Thought Adjusters drew me in and straight away I knew this was a precious gift. I lose myself for hours grasping at meaning, cross-referencing terms and personalities. I am a bit analytical in my approach. My thought adjuster helps. :)
My goal is to finish before the new papers are published. The UB was written so long ago. So I am glad there are great resources like this forum to fill in the years and prepare us for what's to come. Looking forward to exploring the different topics here.
But the noblest of all memories are the treasured recollections of the great moments of a superb friendship. 160:4.12 (1779.4)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: New Today
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2016, 03:46:37 AM »
Hello Angela and welcome!  It is so good to see another Aussie here and may I encourage you to continue reading the Urantia Book as this will help you and it is such an inspiring revelation and I hope to hear more from you. And yes the section on the Thought Adjuster is truly special and beautiful. Keep up the good work mate!
Love,
Sue/7inOcean

JamesD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2016, 03:49:51 AM »
Hi Angela,
It's great that you have arrived here, and I look forward seeing more from you.
Welcome! Welcome!
In our Fathers' Love, JimD (New Zealand)
"It's life Jim but not as you know it....."
   ~ Mait'Eliflik

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2016, 04:52:25 AM »
Welcome! The land of Oz is being well represented here on the forum. 😀

Allie

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2016, 08:59:55 AM »
Hello Angela!   You are welcome here!

Daniel Alderfer

• I will not leave or forsake you even to the end
    • MSN Messenger - Danielalderfer@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
Welcome  Angela!  We are happy you are here where we are being trained and polished a little (or a lot) to be able to help in the Serara Magisterial sons mission.  In almost all cases it is providential that you were drawn here and I look forward to working with you in this most special collaboration with the Father in the make over of Urantia.

I promise my friendship, please call on any of us for help you might need. My enthusiasm for the Urantia Book hardly knows any bounds as nothing on earth, as a 70 yr old searching the last half of that, even comes close. I agree, the papers on the thought adjuster contain some of the most astounding, comforting truths in the book.

Feel free to comment about any thing as we need your input too. Thank you for joining with us,  it is one of the most educational spots on earth , I think.  Being fairly new (10 months), this forum has easily been the most transformative experience of my life. It's with the warmest regards that we welcome you! 
Daniel A 
Daniel in Las Vegas, 970 618 1214, danielalderfer@hotmail.Com, While he was still a great way off his Father saw him and had compassion.

evan

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2016, 10:35:14 AM »
Welcome Angela,
Thank you for joining our forum.  You will find it a most enjoyable experience. 
Blessings from Manila,
Evan
~ In kindness and with mercy minister to all who are in distress and in need (UB 140:3.14) ~

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2016, 12:10:50 PM »
Welcome to the Forum Angela,

You mention this Forum as a resource and I would like to help you be aware that you can use the "Search" feature at the top of this page, just to the right of the "Home" button to search on any subject of interest to you.  You can also click on any forum member name and you will see the "Show Posts" option if your desire is to read through posts they have made.

"Search Tmarchive Transcripts"  link at top will also take you the archived transcripts of earlier years of the Teaching Mission where you can search by teacher name or subject matter, if that is of interest to you.

Just in case you missed it (there is so much offered here...lol)  there is a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) section you might wish to read through if you haven't already.

Again welcome to you Angela
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2016, 12:17:11 PM »
Welcome Angela and greetings from West Africa.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Michael S Queen

• "our hands brush/one finger/then/two"
    • ICQ Messenger - 9700698
    • MSN Messenger - kasaanmike@outlook.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - MQueen7654
    • View Profile
    • Where in the world is Mike Queen?
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 16, 2016, 12:23:39 PM »
Good Morning, Angela!
Welcome to the Forum... may you find what nourishes your Spirit.
Blessings from SE Alaska,
Mike
Pneyoptia

michael s. queen
PO Box 19470
Thorne Bay, Alaska 99919-0470

Email: pursermike@hotmail.com

“The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea.”
Isak Dinesen

Angela

• Let the perfect will of the Father be done.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2016, 12:56:08 AM »
Thank you all, I feel at home already!
Will take your advice on the search functions, Newstarsaphire. There are several things I could use some help understanding. But I will exhaust what is already available before asking.
Daniel, my enthusiasm also breaches containment at times. We will put it, and abilities, to good use, I think, at some future time.
Angela
But the noblest of all memories are the treasured recollections of the great moments of a superb friendship. 160:4.12 (1779.4)

charlie montoya

• 720-207-8176
    • MSN Messenger - montoya.chuck@gmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - 11100+E+Dartmouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2016, 01:48:18 AM »
Angela dear sister, a most hearty welcome, to this matchless group of individuals gathered together by our loving Father, of course hes Brilliant.  New to TUB, and to this forum, you know what you are about, my dear child.  May you and your family be blessed.  Domtia Charlie.  Peace and Love to all.
Eternal Love will not be denied

Angeles2000

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2016, 10:56:27 AM »
Welcome, Angela!  Glad to have you aboard this ship of dedicated seekers.  
Much love,
Beth

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2016, 03:18:06 PM »
 :)  Welcome Angela in this beautiful family love ! You will notice very quickly that this family is filled with extraordinary people and loving people. You'll learn to love them very quickly as i did. As it often say hear : ''fasten your seat belt'' you are here for a trip that will just fill you with knowledge and incredible lesson from our celestial teachers !  ;)
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.

wendy.winter

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2016, 05:08:58 PM »
Warmest welcome Angela and loving greetings from New Zealand.  I myself am new to the forum but the likeminded souls of this forum make me feel like I am home and have known them all for years.  I pray you feel the same ☺ 💗 Wendy