Author Topic: Scary: The Course of Immediate Consequence of a Urantia Magisterial Mission  (Read 349 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Course of Immediate Consequence of a Urantia Magisterial Mission
November 14, 2017 - York Pa 10PM

I am now making a final plea for all to try to understand how things are being put together these days to observe the coming Magisterial Mission to be sure.  I have never discussed with the forum my personal view as to how taking the Magisterial Mission for granted could cost me or you everything unless we stay on our toes to be sure we are fooling not our selves about the coming trial to endure.  Let me describe what I think you have to go through at first to be able to say you are part of the Magisterial Mission without fending off bricks from the local population.

First: understand I do not condone violence or do I wish to have it around me, but this past Sunday morning tore me apart and forced me to see for myself what I personally am up against unless I go to shelter and stay there for awhile.  Judge this for yourselves in your circumstances to come, but watch out for fanatics who do killings to avenge the Lord in their view.

A Personal Live Experience; As follows:

Today is December 4th.  Last night I watched the three hour session on television of an announcement on the local TV station about something called a Magisterial Mission.  I heard the networks apologize they were forced to carry programming they neither endorse or accept responsibility for.  It was, as I surely recall, the Magisterial announcement to open their in-charge ways over our civilization.  It was announced clearly enough but I doubt most of neighbors are going to talk about it and I find that reassuring but puzzling.

This evening, Monday night December 4th, there was knock at the door and it is my good friend from across the street in my neighborhood.  He has the Urantia Book and reads it sporadically, but I can tell he doesn’t think much of what he heard on TV last night, twenty-four hours ago now.  He asks me to explain, if I can, exactly what he saw and why he is not personally upset since he knows me and that we talked about this years ago but not lately.  He feels ready to listen.

Meanwhile another light shows on our winding driveway to the house that sits back well over 100 feet from the main road out front.  I installed a privacy fence all around the rest of the property except ofr the frontage which remains open and accessible.  In that car I see are two women who I know from the local Adventist Church, and who try to convert anyone around them who will stand still for their jargon.  I instinctively asked my neighbor to step in and let me talk with the people in that car now only six or seven feet from where we stood talking.

Both women alighted from the car and moved toward me with literature in their hand and asked to talk with me inside.  I said I prefer to talk here ladies as I have to leave shortly and prefer not to get settled.  They took me at my word and then began a diatribe on the return of Jesus according the television last night, and I said I knew what they were talking about and what was their point?  They asked me to befriend them and speak to them in tongues as the called it.  I said I had no intention of doing any such thing as that is past for now and I have to wait, like them, for clarification.  They told me they had no time for clarification and that the news is spreading that I could tell them much if I was to be so kind to tell them what they wanted to know.  I said that was reasonable but I may not know all they want to know.  So we settled down to a question or two from them.

One lady was fidgety and said she needed a glass of water if I could so provide her with one.  I felt it was a trick to get into the kitchen, and I called Bob, my good neighbor to come with me as I talked and when he did I asked him to fetch the lady a glass of water as she was in need of one.  He did so and when he handed it to her, she hit his hand so hard the glass shattered all over the concrete back steps of the house.  She was angry and need a lesson in humility.  Bob was in shock and I asked him if he would please go sit back down while I handled the situation as quickly as I could communicate the request.  He left quickly into the house again and while we were standing on the back porch of the house, it really is unprotected except for a large arborvitae growing beside it.  She threw herself into my way on the steps and insisted I answer the Lord before me.

I know what she was attempting as this group near me were Adventists of the born-again ilk and did nothing but look at her quizzically.  I said I thought, considering the “accident,” that just happened, we are ending the interview now and I wished them off and happily done elsewhere.

Knowing such things are rarely done when the will of a religious enemy was about, she attempted to argue but I left and walked inside casually and closed the door and locked it.  They turned to go when another car came into the driveway and I knew not any of them who stepped out of it.  These were women as well and they were not Adventists but from a local establishment known as the Church of t he Open Door, as I later learned.  I called to Bob and told him to stay in and do not attempt to walk to his home across the street until what was happening was clarified to both of us.  All four women stopped to talk to each other and the first two got into their car, turned around, and drove to the main road where another car was attempting to turn right into the drive but waited for them to exit it.

Now, this is December 4th, both Monday afternoon and night.  On December 5th, 6th, and 7th. all of the same thing repeated itself off and on in intensity and with breaks of calm now and then.  No harm was done and some noses were put out of joint including Bob’s who hates violence and sees them working into it if they do not get their way without Jesus becoming accessible, somehow, through me as these visitors proposed I serve him up over an incidence of severfal years ago I told the forum about and laughed about it at the time.

In that incident that happened in 2014, an Adventist knocked on my door to give the speech and to let some literature for me to read.  I stood at the front door holding it open to talk to the lady of about 28 or 29 as I would guess it, and it suddenly occurred to me that I could give her a lift by providing Jesus to her in the Voice of God transcription service I can do so easily.

Suddenly the moment turned ugly, and when I insisted on an answer she tole me NO. She did not want to hear Jesus speak to her, and when I said again that Jesus did wish to speak with her and would she deny the Lord three times, she went pale and ran fifty feet to her car and got out of town so to speak as fast as she could.

Now I heard through the grapevine that the young lady was a recent divorce from one of the Carolinas and was training with this group near to to do outreach for the Adventist Church.  My simple request was met wit horror though and she felt she was being accosted by the devil and not Jesus by my questions to hear Jesus. 

Today is December 8th, now.  Two cars have come into the drive to hear me speak on the ascension of Jesus again.  Meanwhile the TV announcement was played again last night, December 7th, and while a repeat, it was shortened by ten minutes to remove the Jesus appearance on the original tape announcement by the Magisterial Mission.  They now know that Jesus freaks as I call them were let loose and calling for more information from people who said they worked for a divine Magistrate and they were waiting to ascend back with Jesus to their just rewards so long as they knew when and were to gather.  The two new cars in my drive spoke to the problem eloquently and I showed no signs of being home either at this point.

December 10th: This evening is frightening to me.  I lost my Internet connection this afternoon as there is no connectivity in York to web sites or my email at all for problems that could be, or maybe not, connected to this swarm of people roaming streets in the suburban areas searching for any one who can direct them to their intersts concerning the approach of Jesus in the flesh as promised by the TV announcement heard twice now over local television channels and Cable television too.  I had enough food away to be able to stay inside and avoid knocks at the door and a few cars in my drive to sustain the idea I had no way to be outside for any of this and stayed put.

It is now December 11th, and a full week since the first announcement appeared on television.  I am beginning to feel a little stire crazy with locked doors and the living room and dinning rtoom curtains pulled shot as it is darkish and I move uneasily around the house to look for some damage but which never showed up so far.  Today though the people who slow down when they go by the house are much fewer than a week ago and it is my hope this blow of interest is over.

Today is December 15th and it is a Friday, and I look to see normalization of interest and the stop of prowling Adventists and others who cannot let well enough alone, but up until they are thinning out.  It is near dark at 5PM when I was surprised at a simultaneous knock at both the front door and the back door.  A large SUV was parked far down the drive and they had to walk about one hundred fifty feet to get to the house proper, but the van was full of itinerant workers that are common here for farmer hravest of late corn, squash and the planting of ground crops such as clover or other cover to protect the soil from harsh freezes in particular.

I called to the man at my front door and asked what he wanted, and he said “Jesus!” and I told him Jesus was not here.  He called to me he and his fellows were very hungry too as it was not easy to find a place to eat because in places there were people on the sidewalks asking for alms and people asking for a place to sleep as no one was paying to attention normal commercial operations.  This place was known to an underground group who recommended people ask for help from here.  I was not prepared to hear that and a chill ran up my spine as to what to do about this in a way that no harm gave to the faithful who asked me the impossible, and the faithful who heard correctly I did have that experience with the lady from the Adventists in 2014.

I have now established a genuine experience narrative for some of you to come.  I need not develop this narrative further because frankly the situation established on December 15th above could get out fo control and I had to stay out of sight and never answer the door as I did in that scenario above.

You on this discussion forum are being told in no uncertain terms that we are about to experience a scenario similar to what was given about gently spoken and it can only deteriorate further from that in my estimation. 

These announcements will either slap the face of civilization hard enough they awake dazed by asking what next and waiting for more information.

Or these announcements will bridge what was normal to total abnormality in the work place and in government as well.  Trump may react violence and consider the benign offer of cooperation and financial stability as a bribe by aliens to take over a sovereign nation as he would put it an that they would do so over his dead body.   That signals difficulties for you and I to the point you must protect your home and your liberty to be outside rescinded for the duration of the unrest.

It is my estimation that the United States Congress will convene in an emergency session some time around December 10th inthe above scenario– I am not forecasting that date for real, but I am in the logic of the story above and its dating.  They will decide who to interview and if my suspcions are correct, we will have incarnated Melchizedeks take the stand before them and tell the truth as to what is happening.

The United States executive branch is just plain non functional now.  The rest of world is tolling its bells of questionable sovereignty perhaps lost,  but they wait for the American Congress to interview those who supposedly know, and no one in the Magisterial Mission is going to ask we humans to stutter through such an explanation before a Congressional Committee rolling its eyes in fear.

I also expect that divisional disagreements will serious erupt if the announcements are too wide spaced and something is not placed on the ground to look at as eithere a mysterious placement of congressional decision to protect us first or to allow no man in a quarantine zone that York is likely to represent in the future but not yet considered all that friendly.  Certainly the mind can find lots of mischief in examining what will happen to you and to York until it is decided there is no national emergency but mostly a total revision how government works all over the world and not just the Untied States.

My point to all of you is to pay attention to these alarms for your own safety.  It is not so much that the realignment of sovereignty of a nation with the sovereignty of God, is so frightening, but we in the United States have largely a population that hs lost its will to think clearly and to support what is really in t heir own self interest at once.  You must protect yourselves as Magisterial Mission workers until the world is safe to explain the Mission to strangers.  You also have to learn that the ideals of the Bible are too few and far between to sustain new civilization building when that time comes.  This will force you into conclusions that the new era is fraught with so many unknowns you may wish to quite and watch it from a safe distance.  That is expected from some you on this list and it will happen with the vast number of Urantia Book readers until they feel safe again.

The TV announcements are designed to carry the information but not the gist of the entire plan to resurrect Urantia in the form of national governments whose legislatures are God centered and not politically motivated to knock off big chunks of the budget to build bridges in one particular state while another State has starving people.  It is both unfair and too diverse to expect even the Paradise Sons to take on every problem of governance too, and so many of you will have to be brave to stop cowardly acts of vengeance and more.

SERARA, Magisterial Son for Urantia -
“I seldom come into discussions that speak to scenarios one is to face but Ron wrote a narrative from memory above that is fairly accurate to tell about.  He for gets that the woman who smacked Bob’s hand considered the withholding of vital Jesus information as tantamount to her seeing her own death, hence the violent reaction to the glass of water handed to her.

“The other side of it is that the woman had the termity to try subterfuge on Ron and Ron knew it immediately as he thinks like they do as he is a lover of mystery novels where the killer hides himself in normal behavior as the investigators look for the bizarre.  You all need a lesson in humility due to the fact you have led pampered lives compared to the rest on this planet except foro the EU and some other places.  You are told one thing but never experience the horrible sense of death and destruction in your town almost everyone else does in the rest of the world.  Be considerate of your neighbor but do not let him weasel you into desperate acts to save yourself from his plans or yours when all goes dark for days and days on Urantia.  Stay indoors and lock the doors and windows tight and draw curtains tight and keep yourself informed either by TV or radio or by celestial transmission which you have been taught to do for you own good.  We leave the fact that the Internet might be working but do not count on it and that Email will be hopelessly clogged at times and you are out of luck to communicate that way.  I am Serara, and I tell you this;

“In the effort to stay well we close the Mission to normal transmissions for awhile and open them again when things normalize and you can communicate vis a vis this list or another one and so on.  But be prepared for a long siege of heartless versions from your government, from what is happening to Urantia, and whatever else comes to harries you.  I am not a good man when I am pressured to save lives and move mountains to keep water out of the lives who need to be saved but that is what we will have to do when all else becomes known and the fight is on to control the major power nations on Urantia entirely.”

Ron - I conclude this with a message from Michael of Nebadon who does not like getting into these warnings as they can be overdone, but unless I miss my guess, we will have most of it happen due to a population that is uncontrollable and a government that is seduced by its own powerful means to control international scenes with impunity.  Here is Michael:

MICHAEL OF NEBADON -
Be assured I ask for no quotes now as Ron fumbles hard without eyesight to get them on the paper correctly and it is not necessary now.  I am proving once more he is the one to get this down properly and you all must know he leads delegation after delegation from the morontial world into his posts to help him get the right information and reasoning in giving things to this list.

I am quite sure we have no real good reason to warn all of the loss of this site for maybe some time and the return of it as fast as possible but we have to patch together the interenet much better than they had it even when it was new and we will insist that those who use the Internet have a good reason to use it as it is an internationl pathway to communication of a different sort now.  Ron expects that Facebook and Twitter will lose their place and prays they are taken down immediately to control rumors and subterfuge of t errorists.  It will be done and permanenly so as both Facebook and Twitter are after gains of control they must not achieve in commercial and personal ways they must not attempt again.  Apple computer and its new I-phone, will be something of the past as the Internet will be reconfigured to work differently than their technology allows for now.  This will displace thousands of technologists and they will have a hard time finding new work because as we agree with Ron, the outlets for fake news, terroristic chicanery, and the like, must not be allowed to infect the world as the Untied States infects diplomatic channels today with the bombastic rhetoric of decades past through the Trump administration.

Certainly, it will be seen the world is a much more pleasant place without devices that instantly communicate for no reason tens of thousands of miles away.  It is too much to expect these devices to be repaired when they serve no reason to exist in the first place.  In conclusion please see to your own thinking and processing as we go through the stable of Magisterial Mission input into the world of crack cocaine and opiate epidemics that will cease immediately because they are instantly not available to anyone including those who grow it or manufacture it.  I wish you all a good day.

END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

7inOcean

• View Profile
Thank you Ron, Serara and Michael for giving us the chance to prepare ourselves in the likelihood of such scenarios that may play out for us. This is a generous one and it sobers us to the cold hard world we face when things get presented to it so glaringly. For some time I have thought about this playing out and how people can be so pedantic on 'what's happening?!' When really we all ought to be on our knees praying in humility. This life is a gift and I am so grateful to the Father for the experience. Obviously, that is probably not going to occur for most people, and I consider Ron's scenario as to hiding in the house as much as possible, a sensible thing to do. I can do that easily; the only problem is, my workplace, and I'm going to have to watch it and stay super calm and quiet as best as I could as I usually do. I'm in the convenient position of having to live a nomadic life that I do not have any friends, hostile family members living near me nor do I have to contend with 'Jesus freaks' as I'm no longer one. I can only tell them, if I ever have to give an answer with reluctance, to say only these words, 'I only know as much as you do and I'll leave it there.'

I appreciate the frank and honest situations we may all be facing one way or the other and I sure hope, if we can help it, to keep our nose clean in all that mud we will have to wait and wade through. The only problem I have is if the iPhone and Apple devices are off the radar that will put me out of business online, it is the only devices I have and use here right now. I have thought heavily, a while back, that may be the case and that there may be a time of peace from the "World-Wide-Web" and grant us that time to receive from High, in the quiet serenity that no internet brings for us for a change. Remember folks, there was a time long ago we did not have mobile phones, internet or computers, I used to only have to worry about three things. My wallet, keys and sunglasses. Ahhhh, when was the last time I saw those days! I can't wait for the 1970's nostalgia to come flashing back! I take it, we will need to be of good cheer, the best way we can, while holding back ourselves from getting into unnecessary controversy. The best advice is to stay silent and wait it out until things settle down. I've intuitively known this to be playing in my mind too in what the Magisterial Mission will present in its initial stages. I pray that the Magisterial Mission will go well in what it has to do and I pray we can ride the harshness of it as we have been well warned about for so many times here in the years past.

Thank you,

Sue/7inOcean

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
For the past few days I have been in a strange place and thinking things that are not normal or usual for me to think about.   It has caused me to suffer in a strange depression that I have not been able to  dispel and even more importantly I have not been able to assign a cause for it until I read this from Ron, Serara, and Michael  just now.  As I read this it all began to make sense and fall in to place.   When thoughts seem to come from places that I don't recognize it, I have to say that I find it unsettleing and  these past 3 days I have definitely felt it quite perturbing and disquieting.

It is even more so,since, at the same time I have been combating all of this weirdness , I find the teaching and revelations about Certitude: It's Gift to be so enlightening, revelatory and promising.  It has been a real roller coaster of thoughts, feelings, emotions, and questions and now reading this very sobering account and warnings it puts these past three days in perspective.
As I have worked through the days and nights, without much success and proper focus coming into play, seeing my own depression hinder understanding and clarity I am grateful beyond measure  for this stark, severe and stern post and message.

Certainly the repeated warnings and projections that  our Universal Administrations have continued to give us time and time again is really brought  to a new height with this message.

I have been closely following so much that is happening on so many different levels all around Urantia and find most on our world without any moral compass at all and ask where has man's integrity gone?   Has goodness and truth in every government been abandoned on our planet without any responsible leadership, without an ounce of common decency remaining?
Yet,  I hear loudly and in strength and power from Michael, from Serara, from Andromadeus,  "Rest Assured and be Confident that The Magisterial Missions and the Will of the Father will Prevail"  And I can tell you truly that I have no doubt of that!

All of humanity itself, all governments and leaders in every sector of this world will come to know and experience, once and for all time, the Love of the Father as these Missions, and all coming with Them will make Urantia  anew.  The coming of Serara, Monjoronson,  Mantutia, and the Order of the Melchizedeks, the Return of Jesus, the work of the Midways and all of the Orders of Nebadonia's Spirit Beings will not be thwarted. And I say Amen and Hallelujah,  as we give our Worship, Love and Praise to the Father, as we align and consecrate our human lives and will "totally" to  the Father, Son, and Infinite Spirit. Let us be those that are truly the Trinity Embraced sons and daughters of Urantia.

The time is at hand for us to stand up, to serve, the hour comes quickly.   Let us be ready and wise, lets us heed and follow the  many warnings  that come with what is shared with us through this message.    LarryG

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
In addition, I for one will rejoice if "social media" as it is currently devolved, is taken down completely or at least monitored in some way.   It is an example of just how our species, like so many other things, takes something that could be so positive, useful, and constructive, yet mankind finds the inevitable means to abuse and pervert and degrade it.    Larry G.
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

BJanelle

• View Profile
    • Email
Thank you
Be Gracious, Be Kind , Be Thankful

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Course of Immediate Consequence of a Urantia Magisterial Mission
November 14, 2017 - York Pa 10PM

...[...]...

SERARA, Magisterial Son for Urantia -
...[...]...

“In the effort to stay well we close the Mission to normal transmissions for awhile and open them again when things normalize and you can communicate vis a vis this list or another one and so on.  But be prepared for a long siege of heartless versions from your government, from what is happening to Urantia, and whatever else comes to harries you.  I am not a good man when I am pressured to save lives and move mountains to keep water out of the lives who need to be saved but that is what we will have to do when all else becomes known and the fight is on to control the major power nations on Urantia entirely.”

END

To the Magisterial Son Serara, to Ron Besser and to all

From what I have understood from the message of the Magisterial Son Serara, normal transmissions and receptions will be temporarily suspended as soon as the Magisterial Mission and the return of Jesus are announced.

I continue to practice the transmissions and receptions normally, conversing "informally" with my Thought Adjuster.

For this I remain in doubt if I should continue publishing. in the current moment, the messages received or should I just save to myself.

With much love to all,

Julio

=======

Ao Filho Magisterial Serara, a Ron Besser e a todos

Pelo que eu entendi da mensagem do Filho Magisterial Serara, as transmissões e recepções normais serão suspensas temporiamente logo que for anunciada a Missão Magisterial e o retorno de Jesus.

Eu continuo praticando as transmissões e recepções normalmente, conversando "informalmente" com meu Ajustador do Pensamento.

Por isto eu fico na dúvida se devo continuar publicando. no atual momento,  as mensagens recebidas ou devo apenas guardar para mim mesmo.

Com muito amor a todos,

Julio
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:27:18 PM by JuliodaLuz »
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

dreamcat01

• Dream And Pray For Wisdom To Serve!
    • MSN Messenger - medging@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
We just have to trust the Celestials know what they are doing and we have to accept what they say without much resistance. They love us and we love them, so sometimes, this kind of thing happens where one party cannot stop and tell everything to the other party due to time constraints or for their own good! It is difficult but TRUST is earned, not just given, and they have earned mine through this Forum. This is such a world-shaking chain of events, that the uproar may be beyond their ability to solve. Some things just have to be experienced and left in the hands of The Universal Father!

HelderPoeta

• I wish I could help people around and me.
    • MSN Messenger - helderheart@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Barato Sites
Even if my beloved internet will die, I have no fear since I have love in my heart. Thanks to M. (a special girl in my heart that does not want me) I still am in love and in peace with myself for having feeling such love. I think that is somewhat a preparation for the hard times to come. With love, everything goes well. With love we can keep calm and carry on.
^_^