Author Topic: Request for an Editor on PDF time line revisions  (Read 213 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Request for an Editor on PDF time line revisions
« on: November 17, 2017, 12:33:31 PM »
The new time line has some major typos in its revision last.  I hate doing PDF corrections and what I have to do them is so bad it just messes up the format of the present PDF file.

Is there anyone out there who can take the present PDF files as placed on the download site and correct typos (.e.g Joseph got spelled Josphy etc ) pages one  through about page 25.  The rest is okay.  You also need to correct again the footer which shows publication still as 29 March.  I did correct this but the correction did not take for the final file on Box.

If you are interested helping in this please download the PDF from the link shown and carefully go through it with a file I show for the corrections I made and cannot get correctly formatted into the existing PDF.  If someone wants to take this on let me know and I will make available what text needs corrected and so on in a faulty PDF correction that does show how I correct it.

Thanks!  Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Dominick O

• View Profile
Re: Request for an Editor on PDF time line revisions
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 11:57:59 PM »
I can do it Ron.  I'll try using Foxit, a free PDF application and if that gives me trouble I will start a free trial version of Adobe.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 12:13:23 AM »
Bless you Dominick as you and a number of others have so generously offered and I gave Newstarsaphire the hassle of getting the editing done and reformatting for the Time Line.  Keep in mind please there will be plenty of times coming I need your talents too along with a few others who so kindly offered to do this for me.  I await from Phyllis (Newstar) for her new PDF version with reformatting and typos improved.  Thanks again Dominick for now.   Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

PaulG

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 12:21:19 AM »
Deleted to prevent confusion

Thank you JuliodaLuz

« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:30:08 AM by PaulG »

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 05:51:34 AM »

Hello PaulG. I noticed that it was his first message published in the Serara Forum. Welcome to this wonderful place on the internet. May God bless and enlighten you. A big brotherly hug. Julio.

======= 

Olá PaulG. Eu notei que foi sua primeira mensagem publicada no Fórum Serara. Seja muito bem-vindo a este local maravilhoso na internet. Que Deus te abençoe e ilumine você. Um grande abraço fraternal. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 02:05:05 PM »
To avoid confusion over Ron Bessers Time Line 16 November 2017 I would like everyone to please note that yesterday Ron Besser reviewed the Time Line document I had edited for him and simply changed the link for it in his original post (here), which I give document link for below for your convenience.  

https://app.box.com/s/ajjq62esqfdsqzzgpiz5f464ytnhhowm

This new link Ron provided of the version I edited for him included some changes to text in the first 16 pages of his originally posted document.

Please note that the version PaulG edited and provides a link for does not include the text Ron requested I replace and is therefore a much shorter document.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 03:23:48 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.