Author Topic: Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book  (Read 135 times)

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book
« on: December 05, 2017, 07:55:54 PM »
Dear List,
I wrote a post where some of the information included in that post shows up in a category some of you do not read as it concerns material, new material, about the coming new Urantia Book we sometimes call the Second Urantia Book.

Here is the copied text that has to do with the information recently given today about the Second Urantia Book, and I capitalize it because unlike the past and original Urantia Book, it will NOT BE CALLED A URANTIA BOOK.  Get that?  It will come forth with a new name and a new station because it will be published and printed from the east coast and not the Chicago Foundation.  Hear that well?  I am not at liberty to divest myself of the truth, but listen to what Mantutia Melchizedek told me and us just a few hours ago in another post I made elsewhere.

- - - - -

EXCERPT reprint:

here is Mantutia Melchizedek, the writer and editor of the new Urantia and all of the old Urantia Book you now read!

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK -
". . .  I must make amends as the last time I indicated we had the Urantia Book already published and sitting in our warehouse on Salvington, and I now have moved them to Urantia to be seen by Ron and a few others of you who will be in York.  Ron is to retrieve his copy as a single bound volume as he prefers, but we have printed five thousand each (5,000) of each single volumes (20,00 thousand parts) for each part of the Urantia Book to come. I will leave it alone at that.  

"Be assured Ron will photograph the new book and will post the photos on line for all to see and maybe a page of text for you to read which is permissible now.  I look forward to this much as Ron does as he blushes at the thought of being able to do that.  And this:  . . . .   Ron will receive me in the flesh in about six days if all goes well at 2709 Sunset Lane his home.  I will deliver the single bound Urantia Book to him that day and he can take all the photos he wants to after that.    And more:   [This time we will ask for a copyright in perpetuity for  it in perpetuity] - not to prevent quotes but to prevent making copies of it in other editions until we okay the type of edition to be made.

"There are no translations right now and the Spanish Urantia Book as printed already will do for now as their hundreds of them backed up in the warehouse and no takers for now.  No new Urantia Book in Spanish will be produced until we on high make the new translation and that is unprecedented for a revelation to receive two translations: one into English from the Universe language and one to Spanish from the Universe language too.

"Finally I may report that our new Urantia Book is almost double in size from the original and is bound in one volume at 4,142 pages long of which 2,000 pages are for the rest of the revelation, and 2, 142 pages now comprise the full life biography of Jesus.  The type used is taller (more like ten point Times New Roman which is larger than the original) than the current Urantia Book.  We also make the Urantia Book two inches taller (2" higher) and 1 and one half inches wider (1.5" wider).  That makes the new Urantia Book 8.35" wide and about 12.4" high or tall.  That allows us to print so many more pages than before and it is a whopper of a book and most will prefer the break down but Ron wants the full volume in one and will get two counts:  The four volume edition and the big one printed volume and both will be displayed in his home for those who would like to see it.  Those who examine it will be given gloves to take home with them as proof of visiting it and viewing it with such marked on the glove for posterity and for your grandchildren to marvel over as among the first ones to see the 6th epochal revelation before it was distributed in a year or so now.
. . . .
END
« Last Edit: December 05, 2017, 10:07:06 PM by Ron Besser »
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Update 05 December 2017 Concerning the New URANTIA Book
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 08:49:04 PM »
Thanks Ron and Mantutia, for sharing those news of such importance for those of us who read their revelations firsthand.

I have delighted in reading this announcement in the same way, as when I started reading The Urantia Book in Spanish, I started reading a line, sometimes a paragraph, and I had to stop reading because my brain did not fit that greatness. wisdom contained on each page.

Today they describe with great detail how the final presentation will be, if there are no more modifications, a transcendental work for mortals on Urantia.

Welcome your work Lord Mantutia,

René

Sharon

• The oxen are slow but the earth is patient.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 12:00:06 AM »
Will we forum members be allowed early registration for ordering the volumes? I truly look forward to reading and studying it.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 01:37:06 AM »
Sharon as I announced yesterday on the forum to Minister Ruland, send your address and name in an email and I will ask Mantutia when the time comes who has to wait for get one and who can get one right away.  If you are clergy or a teacher in a university of seminary, Mantutia will gift those libraries with a copy and if you are on staff of a certified worker in the Magisterial Mission. you would have priority for a copy.  Thank you   Ron
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 08:23:43 AM »
Is my wish, I formulated in another thread, to receive the New Urantia Book as a Chrismas gift, be transformed from potential to actual ? I hope so. Ron, if I am eligible among those on the list, please check your private in-box for details. Thanks
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.