« Last post by Lemuel on Today at 01:25:39 AM »
Speaker: Beloved/ Lemuel
Subject. I AM YOU
Place: Valls, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 20th July 2018  07:25 Local  06:25 Z

https://app.box.com/s/l5wxwnry1tle7l6ra3fd36tulm7us9a3
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Re: Home from sea for a short time
« Last post by Clency on July 19, 2018, 09:47:59 PM »
Dear MSQ, let me tell you that your posts, so verbally shining and blooming, have been missing us all ; they are like a breeze of fresh air, coming from your loving Alaska. I am glad to read you again with great pleasure and may your stay inshore be joyful and relaxing. Domtia
Blog to start this category off -

From Ron Besser:
JUST A CHAT WITH YOU (I am not transmitting for this one)

It has occurred to me that we are such a moment of transition that we can leave a lot of people sitting along side the road to Nirvana, who like the time out but forget the road does go somewhere.  If we continue to Tarry in confusion, we might forget to follow the road entirely, but I am here to state a few things that maybe you did not know, and it might cheer you enough to determine the road, while chary, is to be followed again.  Let me put some of this into headers too:

The Political Scene on Urantia as lived in the United States:

This editor gags.  I am not going to get real political, but would you believe the election of a certain Republican to the White House, actually upset the plans of the Magisterial Mission?

That is because mostly over the lack of cooperation by the United States to invite and sustain a divine Mission on its own soil.   Serara once said they had counted on Hilary Clinton to take it easily, and felt whooped when Trump made away with it.  I recall speaking to Serara on election night waiting for Michigan and Wisconsin tallies to come in very late, and expecting Hilary to squeak it out from them.  But noooo, it went the wrong way for the Clinton’s totally.  In any case I heard Serara speculate this “will not pass up here real easy anymore.”   I fully agreed and I did not suspect either that they had to pull the plug on several big projects they wanted done with Hilary working for them in some sort of home weapon control and drug remedies.  We never got to them when it literally became impossible to get cooperation.

It is the same today, by the way, although we have glimmers now and then it could be otherwise.  Stay tuned, for the natural governments in American democracy may still want to help out especially if Jesus drops by.

The Second Return & The Lottery:

That sure brings up the idea of Jesus and a cloudy set of steps coming down to earth to say, “hi!”  Do you think he will stop at that and maybe take a souvenir back home with him in an afternoon visit?  He has to pay for it you know . . . .  But there are enough pennies thrown away he need only look down a lot to pay that bill off.

Seriously, the visit is truly planned for.  The trouble is there is no hotel we can set up for him while we do not cooperation, and some sense of how many sheets we need to make a bed for how long?  Last time I spoke with the Creator Son, we agreed not to talk about it, but I slipped and asked him how his headache was after trying the old Bestowal clothes back on?   Nonetheless, I suspect Jesus is getting Yancy waiting in the Magisterial Mission green room to go on TV, or whatever you do when the even the cows are to be informed too.  That is one powerful news station which by the way the transmitters are in Poughkeepsie, New York on the Hudson River.

The Second Urantia Book:

Boy has this been a hot potato.  I started getting notices, oh, about four years ago a new Book was in the works.   Then two years ago the Chairman of the Second Revelatory Commission, got slap happy in a discussion over my questions what were they holding out for?  Another Moses to take it down from the mountain.  You all know the renown Dr. William S. Sadler, a heart surgeon turned psychologist along with his good wife Lena, managed to put one together you are reading now, and he worked his tail off keeping secrets to the point he didn’t like it any more.  His life was complicated with the Sleeping Subject who always did it when he wanted to go to bed, and then they waited abouyt 31 years to actually get a book cover published.

For us, the only sleeping subject was me for staying up too late asking the Committee where they were in the project, and getting sappy answers, like real drawn out soooooon’s.   Suddenly I am told it is done, but the politics upstairs got so hot they forgot what to call it and I am still tgrying to find out if it is a titled dignitary or a scrap book for the memories of the first volume.  Stay tuned.

Finally, THIS:

We are actually on the cusp of big doings on Urantia soooooon.  Old Urantia they keep telling us in for a tipsy few days with a pole shift they swear is ready to darken your day, maybe, or lighten your night– to hard to say which ‘cause it matters what part of the world you live on when the old girl tilts on its axis another 10 to 15 degrees more and stays that way for a month or less.  You know don’s t you chicken little is going to be finally recognized as a trie prophet!

Oh yeah, and this too: the last year we ever have Christmas on December 25th was last year.   Maybe.  At least I think so.   The Spirit above says they are sick and tired of translating our dates to their dates and still not getting it right!  Serara, the Magisterial Son insists that he is going to rectify the entire matter of dates by establishing a new calendar when he gets to Urantia for his Magisterial Mission with his other Magisterial Son colleague, Monjoronson.  One of these days April showers may well fall on December’s Towers of good will and peace to all on earth!

Thanks for the follow along.
Ron Besser
Some Thoughts Muses & Meanderings / Home from sea for a short time
« Last post by Michael S Queen on July 19, 2018, 01:31:16 PM »
Hi Folks,
I am ashore for a few weeks' time... trying to catch up on five month's worth of undone tasks and obligations. Grateful am I for steady and fulfilling work at my age, but it takes its toll and requires my mind and body to return for some short space of time to readjust to a shoreside pace and schedule. So much of note on the Forum! I will be trying to catch up and to assimilate what has transpired for the entire time I will be ashore, undoubtedly.
Greetings to all the newcomers... may your spirit be nourished by what you find here.
Blessings,
Mike
Threads for New Transmissions / Patience and the mortal moment
« Last post by Michael S Queen on July 19, 2018, 01:23:42 PM »

Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Patience and the mortal moment
Category: Threads for New transmissions
T/R: Michael S. Queen, Kasaan, Alaska USA  
Thursday, July 19, 2018  16:08 UTC

Beloved one, let us begin –

How unfair you are to yourself so often as you reflect upon your behaviors over the course of your life's journey to the place and space you occupy today! Do you not advise others that mortal lives are ‘videos, not snapshots?’ So too, with you this morning, as consideration of your spiritual and moral status takes the time to ‘compare and contrast’ some of the historical ‘snapshots’ of your past behaviors.

Rather, what ever needs to be forefront in your mind is that you are a progressing, growing creation of spirit potential encased in an organic carbon mortal husk – a husk liberatingly shed upon your mortal passing from this life to the Mansion Worlds. What and who you are, on this day, are a far cry from the less advanced child of God you were in the past.

And now – to another topic about which I would speak with you…. related somewhat, nevertheless one that veers on to a different trajectory. As a nascent soul in a mortal frame, imbued as you must be with the relative time frame of your mortal span of years, you so often frustrate yourself when considering the outworking's of Father’s will for you and your planet. You do not need to be reminded that the unfolding of mortal events in lifespan-delineated time is nothing like or comparable to how the Father’s will is realized on the deity levels of universal eternities. So much of what you hope for as you look about yourself and your planetary situation – hopes for spirit-led change, hopes for supermaterial leadership, for Light and Life, are not all going to happen in the course of your single mortal lifetime.

Be not so impatient! Certainly, do not allow your hopes and dreams for a better world to be obviated because you cannot see their unfolding in your mortal moment. Your faith, beloved one, is steadfast. It is already vouchsafed and eternally attested to by your Thought Adjuster, me! Sufficient for the day are the troubles and the growth challenges thereof. Go forward this morning, fully engaged in this single day- seek for and then implement in your thoughts, words, and deeds knowledge of the Father of the All and your trying to become more like Him. A day’s life is a day’s work. Now, go and be about your work this day. Ever am I with you, loving you, seeking, and abetting your increasing cooperation with me. Now go –

AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Re: Audio Transmission/ Be discreet
« Last post by Clency on July 19, 2018, 08:20:02 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s audio transmission

Be discreet

Prius : Good morning Lemuel, yes I am Prius and you will be my ward for the future, we into the future, I will have the pleasure of taking you under my wing and there is a lot of work to you and I will do together, along with the others of course. You are prepared for the work to come Lemuel, and along with the rest of you, the fused ones, your work really is of paramount importance for the upcoming Missions and for the Return of Jesus.

But as you all know and as you have been advised many times recently the upcoming dark period and the changes with the earth crushed in tectonic place. These will be a very difficult times, very testing times. Now you know full well that you will see things that perhaps you will wish that you will never have seen in your life. Nevertheless, we also know that you do have the understanding as to the why this is necessary.

As for the rest of the population, they of course have no idea what is taken place and there will be tremendous fear and trepidations throughout the whole world. Nevertheless, what needs to be done will be done and now it will not be stopped. Father has dictated that these things must come to pass, Urantia must be cleaned and purged once and for all of all the negativity that man has put upon this beautiful planet. It will take a little time, but it will be done.

As for you members here on the forum and the guests and those of you who read everyday the postings here, you also have your part to play. You have received these informations willingly because you have been here to read and to be a guest and therefore you have these informations like the rest of the members have the informations and you have the responsibility of sharing the informations with others, with your friends and family, but discreetly.

I would like to impress upon you, discretion is the watch-word, because many will not accept these informations simply because they are not ready for it. So please, use your discretion when talking to others, when you share these informations with others, be discreet.

Lemuel, I must tell you, be very careful also yourself, not by…..I don’t mean to imply that you should not share this information, but the simple fact is that in your personal situation where you are, it simply is not a good idea, it would be of no use whatsoever. Yes, I know you think the same as me and this is just fine. There is nothing you can do to help with your neighbours in your situation. So, simply send them Light and Blessings, and surrender the rest to Father.

Remember, they too have their Thought Adjusters and so they will be taken care of according to what is in store for them, according to their life-plan, so please don’t be concerned about that. Also, you and the members here on the forum have been told to keep a low profile, stay indoors, be quiet, be calm and only if necessary venture outside and also if it is really necessary if someone approaches you sincerely and asks and of course you may answer and try to comfort them, yes of course.

This period will pass and when it does it will be a new beginning for all of you and as you well know after the terrible storms there is a golden sunshine, the blue sky and the birds start singing again and all the earth rejoices in the freshness of the atmosphere and the brilliant light and the all world will realize what has happened and will rejoice as all of you will rejoice.

I am Prius and I am so pleased to be here with you this morning Lemuel and we will have many talks together in the future. So I bid you a good day. Domtia

Lemuel : I am so very grateful to Prius, Thank you Prius for coming to us this morning and for those of you who listen, thank you for listening and I also wish you a very good day. Bye-bye for now. Domtia
Yes, this is amazing and like Ron this is the first I have seen in a real trial session as this has shown. I also saw the missing no.4 bit and was really speechless. Did you all notice too how an object dropped on the floor and both these boys on separate occasions went directly to pick it up! I also notice that when the eyes are covered, the other sensories of the hearing, touch and extra sensory of the mind circuit work to compensate for the lack of visual familiarity. I can relate well to what they are experiencing. As a born half-deaf one myself,  when I take both my hearing aids off, I am in total silence. This is where I rely on my other senses more than my hearing-aids have allowed me to hear to the normal listening range. When I close my eyes in the dark at night, I have no visual, no hearing, just the mind conversing in the spirit of personality. Now I see what they are seeing when the technique is practiced long enough to acclimitize to this extra type of ability which so very rarely gets used and is so very much inbuilt into our amazing brain/mind abilities.

Very much understand why these young ones have really embraced what is experienced here within them.

Thank you for sharing this Ron, it is so good and encouraging to see this is being explored.

Sue/7inOcean
What a fantastic video. These two little boys were so much in sync with one another. It begs the
question, why can´t we all be like them, wouldn´t it be wonderful.
There still remains a lot  to discover about the human brain and watching this video is an indication
of things to come in the future.
It is so exciting!
Thanks for loading this video.
Lemuel
AUDIO TAPE Transmissions Here / Audio Transmission/ Be discreet
« Last post by Lemuel on July 19, 2018, 01:29:21 AM »
Speaker: Prius
Subject: Be discreet.
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona Catalunya, Spain.
Date/ Time: 19th July 2018  07:28 Local  06:28 Z

https://app.box.com/s/7zdql8u89p3qiqqlizudcmlsxe6ofzm1
Amethyst - I love your picture - thanks! 
And Clency - and to both of you.  I spoke briefly with Michael before I had to do another transmission tonight I hope to post late tomorrow.  As I said in my post above he shrugged meaning he was noncommittal to what I saw take place in this video which I really enjoyed watching.  Now he tells me to leave him alone, but let me feed you my impressions anyhow.

First, it is real.  Second reading this way I tried when I was much younger and utterly failed and I never tried it since.  I am going to try to train myself to do it because I could read the books I cannot read now due to loss of vision by accident about three years ago this December.  I heard a voice tell me if I tried it out to allow me (and that is different for everybody really) six to eight hours for the celestial helpers to install a wave sensor in me, and then to attempt it with my present Urantia Book and see what happens.  If I can do it with that wave sensor they have to place in my brain, it will take me about sixteen hours of stead practice to realize the vibrational frequency I have to learn to recognize from my finger tips.

Now if my finger tipes are still agile enough that will work.  But I do have some arthritis and some problems because I type so much, and that can hamper reading since the bone marrow is almost gone from me entirely.  That may mean I cannot do it but that is the way life is.  The point is you have to learn technique, not to lose faith in the ability to read like this.  It works.

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"Amethyst, you dear reader you.  I bet you can and this is Michael overriding this idiot who loves you and wants you to take on everything new you can and astound your friends.  Clency you can do this already you just do not know how good you are already.   Both of you must be sure you have full blindfolds and they used an undercover bandage of type and probably two layers of dark cloth as a blind fold securely tied around their eyes so NO light is visible inside.  Ron asked a very serious question and it should be observed, except for the piano player, they had good overhead lights on.  The player sat next to a full glass door or window and had lots of bright indirect light,  I recommend you try this with a bright light on your text to read with your fingers and not try reading with the fingers in the dark.  A;so pray for a wave sensor we are installing in Ron tonight so he can try this over the next few days.  Ron has no dark blindfold at home but he has a hood from his winder coat he can detach with snaps at the base that should be total darkness for him with little effort.  This is Michael.  Good day."

Ron here:  In case you did not notice, the small kid on the right side of your screen is pretty extraordinary.  Notice his friend on the right at one point wrote with a marker on his tablet the number sequence 1 to 10.   The instructor behind him then erased the number 4 out of the sequence and the little boy on your screen right got the impression without looking that his friend erased a number and then correctly wrote on his pad the missing number 4.

He was blindfolded and reading with his fingers.  Somehow that reading child also saw in his minds eye the for sure missing 4 and wrote it down without hesitation.  That is not just finer reading that is a psychic marvel nad it is not explained in the video.  Take a look at it all as you will miss some of this if you do not check it all out.   Ron 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10