Author Topic: Jesus Asks? Why Have A New Urantia Book at All?  (Read 2928 times)

weydevu

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Jesus Asks? Why Have A New Urantia Book at All?
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2017, 02:37:04 PM »
While reading this post and knowing that TUB will not be call TUB I was thinking of other names. Though no one ask, it was just a thought. These are the names I came up with.
"The Book of Light and Life" or " The Revelations of Light and Life"

"The Revelations of Truth, Beauty and Goodness" or "The Nebadon Revelations"

Just throwing my two cents in.
Domtia

Weydevu

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 12:13:48 AM »
Just my opinion.  As I found the UB to be challenging to say the least. Over the last 40+ years I have come to the conclusion that it is far beyond comprehension of the vast mass of the population of this planet at this time. Whether a new UB is needed I do not know but for those that can understand it (at best) there is tremendous satisfaction in even our simplest understanding of this vast creation. Most people I have come in contact with in my daily life could care less. Is the UB a call to the teachers of the next phase of this planet? I had always hoped so but there are so many people going in the opposite direction I have to wonder. As I pray for the MM to take hold I have to thank you all for your fellowship.
Your Brother
Jerry
ur606

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 01:43:01 PM »
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry - Why are you telling the truth when we need cheering up?

I work with Mantutia Melchizedek nearly daily now, and he is the Melchizedek writer who is the Chairman of the Revelatory Commission that writes the Urantia Book, and edits the Urantia Book, and wants the new Urantia Book, to be as far away from the present Urantia Book as possible.  Your response above is, more or less, why we have to do a new Urantia Book.

We have not re-titled it yet but it WILL NOT BE CALLED THE URANTIA BOOK.

Mantutia Melchizedek attempts to transmit through me now even though he is in a high class meeting with other Melchizedeks right now.  (go ahead brave one)

Mantutia Melchizedek - "I rewrote the new Urantia book at least three times.  Once when it contained an over powering seven volumes to replace the one volume you currently read.  I am also rewriting another volume you all will enjoy called, "Redoing Revelation" 

"It is in "Redoing Revelation,"  that I came to the conclusion that the deal to rewrite a famous book like the Urantia Book carries dangers I never suspected could exist both from the side of spiritual interests from man, and from people up here in high spirit who never went through a rewrite of revelation like this.  Let me tell you this:

"The Urantia Book revelation was very difficult to put together and Dr. Sadler knows what I mean today in spades, as he was asked to help but ran into so much suds and fuming from the Paradise aspect of it, he resigned rather than blow torch the Father out of direct contact with him.  That came about when the Father decreed the new replacement for the present Urantia Book was too long and had to be reduced to one volume.  This was after we spent years putting together a new revelation that contained all elements we missed in the original Urantia Book, and after getting some of the material slightly out of kilter due to prescient 19th century standards we should have never used to write with.  Twentieth century men and women are not cerebral but noisy and fighters for turf like the young animals they have become.  This is what you are really complaining about Jerry, and we in spirit fully agree with you that it is a losing battle to interest people who have little left of a once great brain stem to convey high spiritual concepts to them.  nevertheless, we are going to try again and this time it better work as we have reduced sentence length and simplified concepts to the point it sounds like a Dick and Jane primer compared to the original Urantia Book and its eloquent speech. Good day."

Michael of Nebadon - "Ron looks at losing the seven volumes as a  great loss and he is not wrong.  But we must face t he grim reality that man on Urantia is a buffoon and a cad to boot and the drug epidemic is proof of how we have failed to teach Urantia 606 anything but how to get up in the morning to get dressed.    If you, Jerry, ever have the good luck to be Ron's mentor some day, tell him he can have his cake and eat it too, as he has already received most of what is in the seven-volume Urantia Book in his ABC Summaries now taken out of print for Reasons of State.  His life and yours are intertwined because you two see the difference between the good, or the bad, and certainly the ugly as it now shapes up for the Urantia revelation on this planet.  You are not wrong to complain at what you find as most of you find the same thing when attempting to proselytize this text to the general public who is so ignorant they are never able to ascend without help from a Midwayer who stands by while they die and must learn soul production enough to walk to the light.  This is now reaching epidemic proportions to the like I have never seen on any of my planets and I have asked the Father to allow Midwayers and Adjusters to be more help than they dare now do.  And these are the people you are trying to reach with consummate writing about spirit?

"I will admit the Lucifer Rebellion has caused most of this, but man helped Lucifer so much, he now stands to become extinct on Urantia and Ron feels the pain of that every time he greets a newcomer who fails and fails to have even the slightest interest in spirit or what it says or does for Urantia.  I now speak the following:

"I am no allowed to say much; however, learn that June 6thb or 7th is truly a red letter day.  That is because Ron will leave Urantia briefly to receive his physical mechanism returned and never look back after that and that is because he must be regularized so he does not attract too much attention from the medical profession or universities that wish to study him for his bone marrow and other things we have to change to give longevity of life in a life extension, which for Ron, remains at one thousand years to wait out the result of the Magisterial Mission.  In looking at others on this discussion forum, nothing stands out better or worse than some of you prying for information and then having no idea what to do with it.

"I am referring to those who want details concerning life histories of their own and then unable to determine how that fits with your present alignment with God the Father as an Adjuster.  I speak this in order to verify that plenty of interests abides for the self but almost nothing for Urantia and the people who will die by the billions and who do not survive the work that Urantia can do but is not allowed to be heard by these folks.  Asia is the worst; followed by Urantia's preeminent nation, the United States, and so on down to the best nations on Urantia like Norway and Sweden and even Great Britain whom Ron loves to pieces.  They have thought and interests that the rest of Urantia should have too.

"In dealing with the new Urantia Book, Ron insists we must remove the Urantia Foundation to have any chance of reminding people this is great stuff since the UF has no real idea how to behave anymore and continues to rut about money and influence over what they have almost destroyed.  Those of you who support the UF better learn to deal without it, and to learn to reread the simplified Urantia Book, as it contains everything the old book does but in less poetic language. Be assured I take Ron's view very seriously as he is one of the few that truly understands that the present Urantia Foundation proliferates the Luciferian view that to divide and conqueror is both proper and useful in revealing what God does on Urantia.

"In revealing my take on the Urantia Foundation from Michael's perspective, he further sees that the dictatorship of the Trustee department is fully enclosing the opportunities that do exist for better examination of the Urantia Book by scholars all over the world who respect it and deny it because they do not understand its motivation or its likely use in future civilizations other than to see its context in revelatory work on Urantia.  If I were available at the time of publication in 1955, I would have withheld its announcement for ten years and let it out around 1965, which is when Ron began worrying about spirit and how to apply it in a miserable life of teachings that for the most part let him down and in a desert of thought.  He wold have reveled in it and would have been very happy for years and years after that so long as he felt renewed in his life from time to time.  Good day."

Mother Spirit - "Jerry, you decided one thing when you came to this forum: eat well and be happy as not all that is discussed here is of interest to your linear search for parietal happiness.  That word means of the body since you suffer a debilitating disease that harms the nervous system.  Be assured that can be corrected easily so long as you are a material value to the Mission and its side effects on people like Ron and others who have whole heartedly responded to this call and are waiting to provide the service they know they can do.  In your case, Jerry, you trial no one and are a joy to observe in your dedication to those of us who are never anything less than spirit.  If you wish whole hearted cooperation from spirit then join it with your mind and then your feet, as we need transmitters and we need loyalty to boot, and you have both qualities in all things you do you consider worthwhile.

"You are distracted by reports of Ron's transition and wonder why it appears so often.  It appears so often because Ron represents a new species first born in the idea of Romulus and Remus fame of the founding of Rome.  Ron has decried ever reproducing for he hates the marriage contract where women assume they own their husbands and never let an eye or a tale of goodness escape them without further becoming involved in the life expansion in men with the spiritual ideals of marrying the Father first and their women second.  Ron is laughing as this comes out from Mother Spirit, and while he understands my view he understands nothing of what he represents to spirit.  You, Jerry, are of the old design and guard, and you ought to at least look at what we see as Ron's development as new and useful and why and how he gets to being it.  If you could raise yourself just a little, the Father would bring you great happiness, and even joy, with a superior transmitting ability, but Ron is the one who knows the difficult trail to is for you and can help immensely if this is what you really want.

"Now, to all of you reading this.  Michael is convinced the Urantia Foundation is as Ron sees it and that's its very foundation should be purged from the ground it stands on on Urantia soil.  Evil mostly is what it is, but it also contains the fruits of seventy years of effort to sell the Urantia Book and earn a little for itself before it gets into litigation again.  In the case of Mother Spirit, I have counseled the prevailing authorities that to remove it so completely sets back the ideals it was founded upon and to reestablish them again would take another seventy years or a century to do so.  Therefore Michael has modified his plans for the decimation of the Urantia Foundation, by moving it lock stock and barrel to York, PA, for further remediation without any current Trustees considered for now.  We leave that subject for now and give you this idea:

"Beginning on or about June 6t or 7th of 2017, Ron will be transported to Mansion World Five to meet Dr. Ilok and Dr, Rohrbaugh as introduced by Doctor William S. Sadler.  Never mind for now what these illustrious humans have to do with Ron, but he knows them well through various investigations he has done for four micron coal development that will revolutionize how man lives on Urantia for fuels and production of other inventions that will actually last for a millennia when installed.   Ron will be vaguely conscious there and will make no comment while there as they have a lot to say to him.  He is about to produce a book (Ron: It runs about fifty or less pages and I think it not as a book, but it is astounding in its implications for science, I think).

"We mention it in this response because you Jerry know about the complexity of grinding organic materials into a powdery dust and are experimenting with the idea your self.  Speak to Ron for his extraordinary take on the Ilok communition chamber and how to get three and four micron carbon without it blowing up the planet.  Ilok died prematurely on Urantia in the year 2000, about three months after Ron visited with him.  I saw the pair walk on the sidewalk to Ilok's office in Washington DC, and I understood this was the last time would see him, but neither Ilok or Ron understood that then.  Ron was just glad to get back on the road to York (a 2 hour drive) in what he knew would be scurrilous traffic to do it.  Ilok went to sleep and then dreamed he would die soon but that he owed Ron and explanation about coal powders and he determined to make him chief counsel to the entire enterprise,  What happened next is very strange to report, but in 2000, in spite of the adjudication in 1986 of the Lucifer rebellion, some angels disliked Ron so much they saw to it that Ilok not follow through with his dream decision and cut Ron out of the deal.  Strangely enough, Rayson, the Magisterial Son who is the Science Officer for these Missions, saw the report and has made it his work to begin with to divulge the peculiarities of grinding organic material to get collapse carbon atoms that are so efficient they can reclaim speed and distances records for your transportation devices in the near future.  I am Mother Spirit, and to you Jerry, seat yourself well as the book determines the course of carbon powder history on Urantia."

Michael of Nebadon:
"Ron is chattering in his shoes that you should even know that much.  But he is a faithful scribe and lets it go as we wish it to go.  I also note that Ron has selected a corporation to present this too when he is finished writing it all out from memory and with Rayson's inestimable touch for finding the right expression to write about a very technical subject.  He also fears that Mother Spirit is not truly representing Jerry, but lets it ride because he simply does not know the truth about Jerry and will let Jerry decide how right on she is especially about his interest in carbon powders below five micron production.  I assure you Jerry and to the others listening, Ron has details never before revealed because of his twenty-five year association with Dr, Ilok and the combined association of a mechanical engineer who helped the process along by doing a feasibility study with the only copy of that study resident with Ron since Ilok asked him to retype it.  In ending this side comment on the Urantia Book and its woes, I also note that Dr. Sadler knows nothing about carbon powders but is willing to listen if he is imprisoned.  Good day."

Ron - Now that some of the cat's parts are out of the bag, may I remind you that the coming Magisterial Mission will dive right into certain inventions that Alderfer proposed in his transmissions from Rayson a week back or so.  I am truly attempting to stay out of the news for now because it skews what you wish to really know; hoever, I am also catching a very strong stream of thought from somewhere that I am not to be involved much with coal powders for now or the near future because the world is going to go through some terrors no one in their right mind will want to investigate a commercial process to make carbon powder for supremely zippy fuels that burn without any percent of pollution.  That is the big selling point to all of this.  I conclude with this response, finally, to what I see as the human condition on Urantia.  I obliquely thank Emma Hardinge for this and her gracious companion Stainton Moses.  I use quotes and apply them to both people I have mentioned right before this.

"We believe that Urantia 606, to become another name soon, will become obsolete as an evolutionary world soon.  It contains so much promise inside so many human problems, that it will fail, first on the human level, and then on the spiritual level introduced by Jesus over two thousand years ago.  In about six hundred years, Urantia will be void of this type of human altogether, and that the remaining population is well done on the style that Father intended much as Ron is done today.  It is a shame that no one really pays any attention to the Besser phenomenon, as it proclaims what will happen to some of you to be a servant to God in the Magisterial Mission.  Ron says to me as I dictate this, Emma and Stainton, I keep wanting to right the word "Mission," as "Mission(s)", why does that make sense to my brain?

"We suggest you really address this to Serara, but the answer that has to suffice is that you Ron know the truth about the Mission or Missions as multiple and ready to be assigned to others than yourself when the time comes in about a thousand years. Be caring you leave a legacy for those to follow you and be careful to decide truthfully when you have enough as we see you as a scallywag who never gets enough until he dies on the vine.  It has happened often enough and you win kudo after kudo by being yourself in these mix ups we get into being too good for you in the greater part of planning.  Nonetheless, Urantia will and probably so for another millennia, become the object of yet another Magisterial Mission from on high and this time with Margul, the Triniyt Teacher Son, will be in charge.

"As we were saying: the truth of the matter is that I am Emma Hardinge mostly and he is Stainton Moses mostly, but we have been so transformed that we hardly look like our old selves and that is that.  We need to hear Ron more often up here as he is the dirigible of trust we love to work with.  Urantia will have a population some day as exquisite as Ron or Francis of Assisi or another Michelangelo who are far above Besser  today but have the same give and take that Besser has for all of this.  Urantia 606 has no determine or exact future until this Magisterial Mission is completed,  Be assured that the Missions as Ron hears it and sees it are ready to become a better way of living and that Urantia will survive to become a great planet someday.  I am Emma Hardinge and we are Stainton Moses, ad from Mansion World Six, we greet you for another day soon enough Ron. (Your fusion status is already recorded on Mansion World Five where you fused that Christmas Day at noon in 2014 at your brother's dinner table.)"
END
Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 02:29:09 PM »
It seems such a shame that the multi-volume set of the revelatory work of Mantutia will not be avialable to us.  It is not that I consider myself a scholar, it is because it has been such an uplifting and encouraging experience for me personally to read and re-read the current Urantia book and note that it not only provides spiritual revelation and upliftment but also I have discovered that simply in the attempt to absorb and assimilate what is provided I know I have been intellectually stimulated as well as turned to the spiritual assistance that I have been made aware of to assist me in doing so.

Could we possibly have the best of both worlds with the multi-volume available to those who aspire to reach higher potentials and maybe a single volume as more simplified version.

No disrespect intended.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 01:41:20 PM by newstarsaphire »
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 05:33:38 PM »
Thank you all for this wonderful transmission. I need to reread again for better understanding.

Thank you Ron.
Thank you for the Classroom of the Spirit.

Lundco

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 05:38:24 PM »
Ron, I have a question for Rayson, the torch he mentioned ( Coming Attractiions - May 3) that with an electrical current and tap water supplied under a few pounds of pressure produces a hot, blue, pure, flame, burning the hydrogen and oxygen.  Would it be possible to mix the 3 micron coal in the water and have a hotter burn? This would make 3 micron coal dust saver to handle, as it would not be so explosive as the dust is. Just a thought.  Also I like Newstarsaphire's idea of having all the multi-volumes available to some who would read and appreciate the knowledge within them.   Thanks Ron for the post and all who participated in that great missive. Love  Lundco

Hello Roger, Ron here writing in your text window - I am sorry to report that three or four micron carbon powders (coal is gone at that level of grinding) do not easily mix with water or gasoline at all.  They discovered this in Germany and resorted to placing the powders either in glycerin or alcohol where they are soluble.  I also see you believe mixing carbonite powders into tap water would enhance the heat and flame power of the torch, but Rayson says adding coal powders to tap water does nothing but gum up the works.  Good thinking though as mixing tap water with glycerin would do that and greatly increase the heat and power of that flame if you needed to, but the flame, as is, is sufficient to do its work accordingly.  Thank you,  Ron -
« Last Edit: May 13, 2017, 11:58:58 PM by Ron Besser »
Wichita,Ks

With faith I go, as Love lights the way.

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 05:59:45 PM »
Ron,

I would personally like to thank you tonight for the huge work. The one who gave you birth didn't live in vain. The one who sent you to school didn't live in vain, the one who built the school for you to study in didn't either live in vain. The one who taught you how to read didn't live in vain, but the one who came from Paradise to indwell your thought to create and spiritualize your soul did more than all the previous ones, for a single human being, has turned you into a progressive spiritual being, thereby offering you an endless adventure in the Spirit.

Ron, you're still at the beginning and even though do I have to thank Father for my present spiritual status, I also owe you my spiritual growth. I owe you too much Ron, thank for all. Those who invented the Internet didn't live in vain, those Celestials who inspired humans to invent the Internet did not come to life in vain.

Those who visit serara forum do not do it in vain. Those of us who are here with you do not read in vain. Those Celestials who teach us through lessons and revelations do not work in vain, those who can no more live without seraraforum do not browse in vain.

Those who correct me and take my feet back to ground do not do it in vain. Receive all tonight my sincere thanks.

The One who initiated the creation of this splendid Master Universe did not work in vain, those who studied on Paradise and left for local universes creation do not work in vain. Those sent to Celestial Tribunal Courts do not work in vain, those in charge of our souls resurrection do not work in vain.

Tonight, I would like to thank you all for being in service along the day. Celestial Artisans do not work in vain, Seraphim transports do not work in vain, tonight, let me thank you all for your constant devotion to promote Father's Business.

Father, allow me to thank you tonight, thank You for your sunshine, thank you for your fresh air I breathe along the day, all is good around me, thank you for your rain that waters plants, thank You for your glory shared with us.  

Assaley could have been a tree, but no, I'm a human being with an eternal destiny. For that alone, thank you all here on earth and out there in the Higher Realms of the Spirit.

Ron for you Assale - You are poetic and that makes your response really very lovely to read.  I thank you for stating the idea of causes is from the Father and his Coordinates, and  that we should appreciate the effects of ladder after ladder of production of good things for us and Urantia.  Very nicely worded, Assale.  Thank you.  Ron
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 12:01:46 AM by Ron Besser »

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: May 14, 2017, 07:24:05 AM »
Phyllis, and others....I most assuredly agree.    I am and was disappointed to learn that  we are not receiveing the planned 7 volumes of new revelations and it is a huge loss for us.  I was thinking last night that perhaps the this new planned release from Mantutia might just be considered a "Primer" of sorts for the millions on our world just to get the basic Revelations out and understood and that in the near future  we might perhaps receive a capitulation of the entire 7 volumes.    Ron and Mantutia mentioned that the lauguage used in this new release would be more "simple"  so that it could be more easily assimilated by the current human mind. While I understand the necessity of that view, I still think that the rich way that the original Urantia Book is written....how it led and expanded concepts , foundations, understandings, and presented enlarged and sublime Universal  overviews....how it mushroomed an unparalled  beauty of thought and meanings just in the very way of it's writing was and still is absolutely brilliant....a true cherishable treasure never before seen in all the vast history of writing of any book published on our  planet.   Naturally I am filled with anticipation and excitment of any new release to our world, as we, with all of Spirit  prepare to receive those coming to establish the Father's Kingdom and these Missions on Urantia as She soon receives Her new name and takes Her place within a new System.   LarryG 

"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2017, 09:48:18 AM »
Larry, I feel the same as you do and I feel many on the forum who read these messages, that they also feel very much the same way for reasons and ways you do not mention in your message above.

I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and that man on Urantia does not very often exclaim over beauty any more.  Walt Disney in his feature cartoon films always aimed for beauty in them and he succeeded greatly many many times.  I am not comparing the Urantia Book to a feature film, but I am pointing out that our current Urantia Book is a production with an eye to beauty too, and that you and I and a lot of others, we feel the same way.  Beauty and the Beast are examples of the two sides of life we all know, and to remove the beauty of a great revelation to simplify it for minds that have lost their edge of comprehension any more is a blow to our nature to seek beauty as a natural part of the accommodation of God to us on Urantia.

I asked Mantutia to step in if he would like to, but he has stepped back so the Eternal Son may speak to this with me to you:

The Eternal Son:

"I am the Eternal Son, and I carry nothing more sacred than to hear all of you lament the loss of beauty for the sake of utilitarian reasons uppermost in Mantutia to recreate the original Urantia Book in terms of simplified language.  Mantutia understands how to write and write well.  Ron appreciates that far above all, and both of you need the beauty of God in your lives as you struggle to be yourselves and to learn to work for us.  I am the Eternal Son, and I know my effect on Ron, but you do not feel that in yourself yet Larry-- but you will!  Keep in mind that Mantutia is a powerful entity in time, and that Ron and he see eye to eye on everything that I know about.  In keeping all of this as one message, I berate none of you for wanting to maintain the beauty of a book that is more nineteenth century than it is twentieth or twenty-first century literature.  We all lament the failure of your education systems and the failure of man to even partially understand what he is missing by not bathing himself in spirit to wash away the strains you all face as a population that took life on Urantia today.  I concur with Ron, that spell check on this forum is horrible and he hates the software and its pointless editor, but even that will be improved when we can get moving with a Magisterial Mission to be seen on Urantia.  Now let me turn this over to Mantutia Melchizedek to hear his view of Larry's sorry over what is a simplified version of a beautiful revelation to come.  I am the Eternal Son, and I thank Ron for his gracious reception of me this morning.  Good day."

Mantutia Melchizedek:

"I bring no real joy to anyone of you as I relate that even the simplified version of the Urantia Book is once again under scrutiny by Michael of Nebadon.  This thread has to do with the Jesus questions about how useful the Urantia Book may be and should we have a new one?  He is not wrong and we spoke at length over issuing a new version of the old Urantia Book, and we both came away lamenting that the sordid minds on Urantia are useless even for spirit to address them even in their own language.  Ron remembers well "Atlas Shrugged,"  which he read at aged fifteen and could not put it down.  Ayn Rand who wrote it believed it was inevitable that life on earth would come to a crisis of this proportion and case her novel in that light.  Today she lives on Mansion World Five and is ready to fuse, and the makes Ron happy as it is a world without redemption on Urantia, but it is a beautiful life to be fused on the Mansion Worlds.

"I bring this to your attention for Ron sees several of you being very kind to him and he deeply appreciates your empathy and care to help him through the crisis of health he must continuously suffer in preparation as an extend life staff member for the Magisterial Mission and for work with the Melchizedeks (myself included), and the work with Lanaforge and Califax he looks forward to as well.

"I expect that man on Urantia is oblivious to his poor state, but I assure you that many teachers and professors on Urantia recognize that the material of mind coming to them today is so poor they lament being able to teach them much anymore.  You are also reminded that Ron has a mental disability when typing we introduced to slow him down as he types so fast we cannot keep up with his version of what we say.

"Next, your schools for educating kids 8th grade to graduation have lost all sense of education and are playing around with sports and soccer so much they leave the education as a secondary device to get rid of a class of them every year at this time.  Ron laughs out loud to hear that, but in his community they also tax so high many people, including Ron, wonder at the sanity of a system that burdens most people so much no one ever wants a school like that in their town.  I lament I must go before I exercise my full authority, and that is to tell you that the idea of a new Urantia Book is severely questioned now and that is because Michael sees the plunder going on in the Urantia Foundation to get financially well again, and how they misappropriate our interests in spiritual declaration as mostly now nonexistent or so far down the scale of priorities, they make a mockery of the entire idea of a written revelation under their care.  So be it.  I let Michael finish it. Good day. Mantutia."

Michael of Nebadon:
I see Ron wince at Mantutia's words, but it is true.

"I do not make the declaration yet, but the new Urantia Book is written and bound up here and for God's sake Ron, stop picturing multi volumes in that graphic you flash to us up here.  It is one volume unless I decide otherwise and damn the torpedoes and we let all seven volumes lose on your at the same time and watch the anguish of many who read poorly stumble through them.   No, it cannot be that good again ever, but I may authorize a multi volume set perhaps five of the proposed seven or perhaps six, no, no - wait - I have a Besser moment where everything gets done at once and presented as a finished production.  Yet I am a Creator Son, and I love the Urantia Book too, and I am willing to listen to all of you plead for a multi volume set if you really will like to use it! 

"Further, Mantutia refuses to write ONE more Urantia BOOK if he can avoid it!  I say this because he has revised the new Urantia Book at least three times from one volume to three volumes to seven volumes to one volume again.  Ron rightly reports that Mantutia must feel like removing the scum of yet another Urantia Book from the person of Mantutia is like to trying to scrub a tea stain off your teeth-  very hard indeed!  Meanwhile you all who read the book for its beauty too will be glad to hear that another revelation made just for readers like Larry and Ron and many of you, is being prepared at the same time to read as the old book does with updated English to begin with.  Ron has given the title of this new revelation in a prior post.  Let us also recur to a certain level of thought now:

"The new one volume Urantia Book will get to Urantia this year if I can manage to swallow back my dislike for the current Urantia Foundation, but I must make sure that the York, Urantia Book Foundation, is ready to take on its responsibilities for a time when it is the only recurring Foundation we have ever chartered when the original has failed so badly.  Some of you will become Trustees, but unless you are fused you will not be invited permanently.  I have decided that Jesus rightly holds that place as Chief Trustee and that Ron is Roy Roger's Gabby by his side and that it will work as the original Urantia Foundation was meant to be.

"I conclude this work today with the good news that all is well on Salvington, and that the norm is reestablished on that sphere as most will comment to all of you soon.  The Magisterial Mission will go and it will be in June and it will be unusually experienced by many of you and even Ron might shed a tear for what happens to all who have supported us so long and so well.  I wish you a good day."

Mantutia Melchizedek:

"I seldom come forth twice in a day in these narratives, but Ron has filed a law suit against the universe for malfeasance at times and then forgives just to get on with it.  All of you are subject to growing pains too and I worry that you Larry will think it is Crones Disease (and Ron's spell check insists on that spelling, forgive us), and we lament no one or few of you will ever again be the same again.  The reason is that the Father Himself will be available to all briefly on Urantia and the talking heads on CNN and FOX and others will suddenly be QUIET (Ron hollers it),  Let it be done that way and figure it out when it happens, and we will continue to look at what we will issue as the new Urantia Book providing earth changes do not destroy all book printing as well. Good day."

END

ur606

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: May 14, 2017, 05:20:26 PM »
I want to thank You Ron, Mantutia, and Michael....and Mother Spirit

I for one and I do not speak for the forum would love more in depth Knowledge that transcends the present UB we have at the moment. There are so many unanswered questions I have and would need a 7 book explanation at the least.  Although this creates conflict as I said before most mortals can not even get over the virgin birth idea or atonement doctrines (in western christian belief systems).

Michael writes.     "   If you, Jerry,  ever have the good luck to be Ron's mentor some day, tell him he can have his cake and eat it too, as he has already received most of what is in the seven-volume Urantia Book in his ABC Summaries now taken out of print for Reasons of State.  His life and yours are intertwined because you two see the difference between the good, or the bad, and certainly the ugly as it now shapes up for the Urantia revelation on this planet.  You are not wrong to complain at what you find as most of you find the same thing when attempting to proselytize this text to the general public who is so ignorant they are never able to ascend without help from a Midwayer who stands by while they die and must learn soul production enough to walk to the light.  This is now reaching epidemic proportions to the like I have never seen on any of my planets and I have asked the Father to allow Midwayers and Adjusters to be more help than they dare now do.  And these are the people you are trying to reach with consummate writing about spirit?

to Michael I say: I will do that if I ever get the opportunity to meet and help Ron and What I will do is pledge allegiance to the Father and his Will.      

Mantutia Melchizedek. writes "This is what you are really complaining about Jerry, and we in spirit fully agree with you that it is a losing battle to interest people who have little left of a once great brain stem to convey high spiritual concepts to them.  nevertheless, we are going to try again and this time it better work as we have reduced sentence length and simplified concepts to the point it sounds like a Dick and Jane primer compared to the original Urantia Book and its eloquent speech. Good day."

Jerry
I don't know if the idea for a (UB for dummies) book is a grand Idea and I am not saying that is (what is in the works) but the idea makes me cringe a bit. I do know that most people do not have the capacity to comprehend even the UB we have now. Would not a simpler version create more of a separation? A lot of the mortals here do not care about God or the spirit, there main objective to to stay alive and, or get all the material wealth they can.

Your will be done Father in all things.

Thank you " Mother Spirit"   I am in transition now from what I was to what you need. I must say it is hard to get the mind to go where it needs to after 40+ years of programming on this planet but I am up for the task. It may be slow but I will always try and move forward to help with the transition of this planet to the next phase. I am not here for material gain but my main concern is the spiritual up lifting of the planet. I would love to T/R but I am a novice and enjoy atm the insights of my fellow brothers and sisters here that do. I will try and move my way to help with T/R.

Carbon at the size levels you are talking about are highly unstable. When I read the post the other day it struck me as strange to want to go this route. Very explosive material at that size. I am more of a Machinist and deal with building things, components , assemblies and the such. A good Geologist would be of great help with this. I ask why not ( cold fusion )

I agree with LarryG ideas ( some of us are ready for more expanded ideas and ideals while we also need something that will be able to reach the masses.) but I don't know if a simplified version of the UB will help. just opinion here. As I watch the U.S.A. implode, the masses starving around the world. The CORRUPTION with our worlds leader so out of hand. Climate change. Will another book help us? Or do we need intervention before it is to late. I do understand things are changing in June but do we as mortals here on this planet have the brains to accept this? Will we accept this?

Much Love you you all my Brothers and Sisters.

jerry
ur606

Rene A Duran

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2017, 06:52:21 PM »
    The Urantia Book, like many revelations, need updates that are in accordance with the time and place of the moment, that changing the style does not imply changing the spirit of the letter, in my humble opinion, from the point of view of Sight of a human with many limitations.
     I believe that a change would bring you a lot of good, because the new generations of readers who arrive and the Missions on the doors need a basis also for those readers eager for fresh information. Seven volumes is a lot of information, and if that is the case we will have; A normal reader with much time available, needs much of that time to read them, do not say to discern those revelations.
   Many revelations there are no longer in tune with the reality of a continuously evolving universe. It is necessary the wide and wise vision of the divinity in this case to correct them, which in his opinion is already obsolete or not in accordance with the results of the changes.
   A new name for the book, according to the new name that will have the planet would be magnificent, but, that is always in agreement with the will of the Universal Father.

That post by Ron was very pleasing to me, and I was not reluctant to write anything, greetings to all and I hope that our Father Christ Michael, be the perfect guide as always is.

Rene
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 06:54:58 PM by Rene A Duran »

amethyst

• service is the currency of the universe
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2017, 11:14:44 PM »
I have been following this thread with great interest.  I agree with Larry and others that the language of the UB is beautiful and I just hope the "Dick and Jane" version can be as cherished as much as the original UB.  I am not a person of great intelligence;  I would read a sentence or a paragraph of the UB over two, three, or four times to digest the essence of the revelation.  It is the essence behind the words that makes it so beautiful for me.  My success in getting what I did from it wasn't my intelligence; it was my DESIRE to absorb its TRUTH.  
Blessings,
Amethyst
Ambynetty

kindred shall forever remain unbroken

7inOcean

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2017, 02:02:54 AM »
A book like "Redoing Revelation" would be great for advanced readers such as those of us here on this amazing discussion forum, however for the average reader with a short attention span a "Beginners Book in (whatever is appropriate here)...." would be a great start as people like my mum, hubby and kids will need a short, simplified digression from the most eloquent book I have had the privelige to digest in spades. (Kudos of thanks to you Mantutia). The move to rename the book would be helpful as it does away from the original one that had a reputation to fail some readers such as my mother who found it far too wordy, heady and beyond her capacity to absorb what it truly was trying to impart to the reader. The failure here is that when one jumps ahead to read the last Part in TUB  about Jesus and did not persevere through the previous Parts have missed out in understanding that final part. The result being that one can tragically take the Jesus story out of context and not fully understand the Jesus' intention of his last and final bestowal to a world of his choice. My mother saw that the Jesus portrayed in Part 4 was watered down and not the one as she knew and was familiar with in the New Testament scriptures of fame. Among other reasons of her own, this is the sort of let down that turned her against further pursuing this epic book any further, much to my chagrin and disappointment as it stood to be the much needed revelation of our time. These prejudices, the pre-conceived notions and the dogmatic mindset are proving difficult to punctuate and change but it is only those who have been so moved in experiences of Spirit in our lives that has and will stand to testify to the Spirit of Truth that so moves us to speak the Mind of Christ that permeates in our being.  We are here for what Assale so well puts it, above in his post, by the grace of God!  Thanks to you dear brother Assale for putting it so well defined.

I join everyone here waiting patiently for these Missions to begin in earnest and I pray that we can be sensible enough to take the back seat and let the gods take the stage to speak to a planet that badly needs a good dose of purity of mind.  It goes without saying how ridiculous the minds of Urantians are today as all they see is what is in front of their noses. You know the kind, when you come into the staff lounge room at work, to have a break to sit, have a cuppa and some feed and there is this sudden silence as I look up and see all present glued quietly upon the screens of their touch-screen mobile phones. Even just saying a word seems so jarring to the eery silence in the room of workers that rather be anywhere than be here in their workplace.  This does not surprise me as it becomes the norm of how we humans interact in daily life. 

Unfortunately, it becomes so obvious to me the will of man is so divorced from the will of God that these Missions will have a mighty fight to congeal the two together in a way that is recognisable to each other. Having a planet in isolation from the universe is not a healthy habitat to be in and so for a deity imprint to have its mark will and in of itself become a grain in the sand of time for it to be felt as a footprint to be seen and heard. 

I see the Father, you see the Father as we do here, but for the many of the seven billion on this world have yet to discover HOW to see the Father in their lives and this is only the beginning.  Our "beginnings" here is extraordinarily unique and will have an imprint on our memory in times to come.  How we see the Father reckons us in eternity.

We here have minds that think and feel alike as demonstrated here with LarryGs post above and I follow suit, yet so many more are to follow and realise what we know already in advance. Geez,, this feels like a time jump, then a time warp and then it becomes a repeat show to restart it over the second time where the first drift of revelation began and failed, now it is a do-over to make it more acceptable to the masses who have no friggin idea a truck is about to hit them square on!  Bring it on Dad!  I for one have not forgotten the history of the past and I see the mercy of our wonderful parents staring at us for the umpteenth time to get us to see we are not alone in this huge tragic story unfolding on beautiful Urantia.  I welcome the name changes if only we can recognise it and has meaning for all involved here. "Redoing Revelation" is one thing and doing revelation is another entirely as they range from the levels of basic, intermediate to advanced thinking in the Urantian species and as time goes when spiritus becomes the new specie stock, we will have a whole different mindal capacity bordering upon the morontial levels of mota intelligence. Is not this what is hoped for and so we aspire to become like the angels and the gods!

Its been a long haul for most of us and yes we are seasoned veterans in this strange assortment of revelations of late, the many delays, disappointments, setbacks, losses and newcomers and diehards of old that we are party to what can only be described as a sure fire way to cement us through the many more bouts of insecurities, uncertainties and doubts along this rocky road of celestial input into our rugged terrain of existence.  Faith is truly the call of God to stand still and let Him be God and so let us not forget the past and let us seek forward to the solutions to them and to our assuredness of eternal life in the unknown distance we trudge on blithely as we do because we know what it is to stand by our man of gold who loved us first before all else.

Farewell Jesus, may we meet again in better days, welcome "Sonunder" (known and spelled as Sananda) of my heart and I thank you for congealing me in these trinity indwellings I know is part of the whole experience to see you are present with our Adjusters to see us come to the party of the Father's business at hand.

We may as well band together and be the die-hard fans of Rogue One:)  Hang in there RonB you are our leader in this and we luv you to bits mate! All say Aye to that! Aye Aye!! 

I have been buffeted to and fro on personal issues of late and now I see the light at the end of the tunnel. One thing remains; to stand tall and let the chips fall where they may.  Be prepared to lose all that you hold dear as even they will not be around when you are willing to uphold the Father first in your life. Aye to that!

Sue/7inOcean

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: May 15, 2017, 09:07:32 AM »
Sue, you state some things so very well they should be done in needle work and hung on the wall.  All of you,  at least in my opinion, are speaking the truth and the truth is hard to bear.

I work with Mantutia more than you do, Sue, and he does not disagree with your statements IF he places himself in our shoes alone.

MANTUTIA MELCHIZEDEK:
"I seldom see Ron in such a feisty mood and that has more to do with responsibilities that are not shared with you at this time that frustrate him beyond words. I am the Chief of the Second Revelatory Committee. something most of you do not remember or even think about or care about.  Please consider that important today and remember I am not much in the mood to discuss yet more changes layed on my brow to bring the new Urantia Book to a world I have little faith in to handle much good news for their own understanding.

"In several months of yelling back and forth on the forum over what is happening and how you have been offloaded into oblivion (Ron's favorite lament), reasonable people would just lay back and let our concerns and changes just wash over you.  But NO! Here comes Ron with scythe to remove Jesus on our own request, and now we learn that Jesus has another view in mind. [Ron: If push came to shove these days, I would rely on the hint Mantutia lays on us here for the time being.]
"' The verb: To Do!'-- A verb transitive for people who have forgotten parts of speech and verb compounds that lash at the people who are mistreating Urantia so badly they will have to be removed on some pretext or other just get a free shot at the core problems Sue so eloquently states in her post above.  We recommend that all read and reread her statements because Ron feels they are from an indwelling Adjuster so fed up with her life and her woes it is time to state things propertly in her context and, frankly, as Ron sees it too.  Good day."

MICHAEL OF NEBADON:
"I gave Ron hell this morning for depending on me to right his wrongs.  He says to me, 'Michael I have wrongs but frankly I wish they were yours to cure because I cannot.'  Then off we go into the cause and effect of problems everywhere and he acknowledges they are his but he rather not have them at this time.  You Ron find me tedious at times due to granting you and pardoning your ills from here, but you never quite get the idea you are one of the few on Urantia that particularly galls us as to who we deal with on Urantia.  You prepare well but never get to accept the worth of what you prepare and we acknowledge that.  You also complain indelicately about life from the many sides of the coin material life presents to humans especially as lived on Urantia.  Nonetheless, be aware of the fact that few people in any part of my universe have your perspective on us and you are excellent in preserving that perspective to the people on this forum.

"I wish to state this morning that the Urantia Book you know and love is to be removed by fiat when we arrive in less than one month.  The discussion forum has made sure you all understand that the Magisterial Mission arrival is full of concerns and surprises you do not really anticipate and then we are off to the races with a new text to be printed (perhaps two volumes now).  There is no index again and that is that and I do not want to hear problems because of its lack!  The seven volume Urantia Book is indexed!  But it is not to be published and Mantutia is all acidic over the entire matter and we let it lie for now.

"Furthermore, Sue presents the picture Ron fully agrees with and is glad she understands so much so well.  Her life in Australia is like Ron's in York-- mostly hell on wheels and they both want it to end for a change.  That will happen for Ron in spades soon and for Sue in a little longer time frame as we re-look at staff requirements and how to deal with millions of humans who want a piece of the cake once they catch on to what is happening."

RAYSON
"Yesterday I sat down with Ron and ruled in and ruled out what had to be done.  He took it well.  He also is hoping to finish the missive today and then reedit it which it badly needs for Reasons of State (Ron: Rayson refers to secrets the Father does not want published yet and that is as far as I can see what State has to do with it.)  Ron is correct and we must rewrite a new section that specifically tells how without spilling more beans about electro magnetism which is the one true and last great secret in the universe to break open someday.  I state this in this thread about the new Urantia Book, because the new Urantia Book will talk about fossil fuels and their deadly effect on Urantia and how we must clean them out of the atmosphere for the last time this planet will have humans left on it to drive vehicles and fly to places they have no real reason to go to.  If we are ever to have a healthy planet again we must undo what man has done for centuries and the warming planet will become a footnote in history.  I and others consider the world meetings on global climate warming as prissy attempts to clear something they know nothing about and the analysis so askew as to what causes global warming, they must be sent back to school to learn what is really wrong."

MOTHER SPIRIT:
"The new Urantia Book carries two very different messages that the first one did not.  Be assured we need Urantia to be corrected, but we must reduce population by half and that is coming in horrible ways for man to hear.  We do not design the planets--  Father designs them.  I am his Daughter and your are his little sons (eventually when you fuse).  I am not totally sure Ron understands that issue very well as he sees nothing different in his life because he is fused and genuinely so.  He finds the entire matter out of alignment in a material life that has no changes for him.  While we have Lemuel and Larry to compliment Ron is his ability to fuse with the divine Adjuster, none of these three knows more than when they started all those years ago to learn the fifth epochal revelation as best they could and did.  Larry Gossett finds the entire matter academic; Ron sees no changes to help him; Lemuel is without tension or reason and drifts with the idea as a comfort but no real good reason to get excited for himself.

"I mention this state of affairs only because that when Michael starts the Magisterial Missions in June, these three individuals will feel the reasons for fusion in their own minds and bodies.  Ron will be relieved of problems he has had for decades with a body that quit on him a couple of times, and a heart that needs revived to live well on a material world for hundreds of years.  Yet Lemuel and Larry will feel better too and I must that one alone as we do not fully understand what the Father has mind with humans who have done all they can do to finish life in the flesh on this God-forsaken sphere of torture and mayhem still present in its own Lucifer Rebellion.

"I close with this admonition: Eat as well as you can and deal with the coming emergencies as best you can, as many of you will suffer losses of family and friends afar and will meet them again on the mansion worlds.  For those humans who do not survive the holocaust of tectonic plate changes, let the house that Jack built leave everyone alone soon, and that the United States has a bigger obligation to fulfill a greater role in world affairs than she currently provides.  The Trump administration is without precedence and they need to be reigned in if not quite upon so long as they have no real commission to upset the balance of world power this way ever again.  I wish you all a good day."

The UNIVERSAL FATHER:
"I am truly floundering on Ron this morning as he sees that there is so much to do and he is not up to doing much at all.  And that is to do with leg and abdomen pain induced again by Uversa yesterday.  Some of you humans who are on the discussion forum will and must experience a change over to everlasting life too through a life extension that is harsh to undergo.  In the old days we just granted an extension through the Tree of Life as that has the nutrients in it to keep a human body going indefinitely.  But I have decreed that the Tree of Life is insufficient to keep humans going who must understand a lot more than those who had life extensions in the past.  Therefore, you who will have life extensions made, and the extensions will have new cells for the body to grown and not just given, and this entire matter is still a state secret.  But thanks to Ron, it is no longer a state secret at least on Salvington and Uversa, as those are the two places that must understand how to do it without creating other problems we see Ron get into innocently.  Soon this episode will disappear as we move into the actual working of these Missions and see how Ron and the rest of you handle an unprecedented change in life style and heart concerns."
END

ASSALE

• Thanks for the Spirit
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 15, 2017, 12:52:56 PM »
Father,
Thank You for your bright conclusion. I can see that the whole Mission of the Avonal Sons on Urantia is a Revelatory Teaching Mission broken down as follows:
- Social teaching (law)
-Health teaching (welfare)
- Technology teaching (business)
- Paradise Administration Teaching (Spiritual)
--------------------------
These four aspects of the Magisterial Sons Mission will heal the world.

Father, lovely Father of mine, be blessed until the moon is more. I have understood the principle, Your Will Be Done.

« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:54:30 PM by ASSALE »