Author Topic: Pre'Mtor on The I Am in All And All Is One In Function and more  (Read 316 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Teacher: Pre’Mtor
Subject: I Am in All and All is One in Function, the Searching Heart In With God and Allowing the Unfolding of Revelation
Category: I Am
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 15/08/2017 8.53am(AEST) 7.53pm(GMT)

Pre’Mtor speaks:

“..yes, conveyance of import is one thing, relating into some coherent manner is another. How to relate what is incredibly qualitative and bring it into some manner coherent and quantitative for human ingestion is the difficult task we both will be having in the work ahead. It is in your understanding that is a requisite for all things necessary to bring certain things to the fore.

“Certainly, I Am in All and All is in all, a simplicity in motion eternal as it is evident in all of you for you are to understand that All is One in function. This is not gibberish to you, you fully know what it is I speak and how can it be made relative and in cognitive coherence to those who we are to make it known.

“Adjuster work is functioning on levels of progressive attuning in mind, heart and soul development. The Father prerogative is the trademark of your acknowledgement of existence, the essence of who you really are as one with me as we walk.

“Attuning in with the rythym of the universe is a symphony of harmonious enjoyment in all that is. I simply am IS. The present NOW. The existential reality. You smile in recognition that is what I allow you to see in revelation when it comes to you. Your acceptance and submission in purity of faith and trust is the bedrock of all true agondonter characteristics that walk in the path of profound realisations.

“Participating, in present tense, with me your Adjuster is to be an ever present joy of enterprise in acquisition of all things pertinent to greater spiritual development.

“…..concentrate, my dear, centre yourself, come back into focus of the Source of your being for which I am in you, a greater part that you are to realise and participate in actual reality which is in the everpresent now for whom you are resident in with the Infinite Spirit.

“These epiphanies of thought do stand on their own, yet they do collate as a whole in providing others to see the greater picture to appreciate. This is not a whole lot of words, but real meanings put in place for you and others to see it and the experience of some of you will value those thoughts and, if it is relevant, then it stands to be the superb state of development your Adjusters are working well in some of you.

“Things are relatable when we are connected and integrated in tune with Adjuster Thought patterns that run the whole gamut of your life. A pattern you recognise and see how I work in your life to further your progression into eternity for which you are a child of.

“These are collaborations of thoughts I bring to your awareness and punctuates our working relationship as you allow these words flow here on the page and I wish to laud you for your incredible stamina, patience and willing desire to work in with me to see this from me.

“The more you recognise the attuning work that is in occurrence, the more readily to take to pen these deliberations and share this as it is good for others to know and receive as this is also beneficial in human development in recognising how it works in ones like you.

“You are resident in with me and that is sufficient to get things going in with knowledge that we abound in to make it more quantifiable as things are realised in you as I make it so.

“Sue, you and I can go on an eternal essay here and that is very easy to do because you know there is an inexhaustible treasure to be yet uncovered and we are tasked to uncover it in a way that is tangible and real for your brethren to appreciate it. No doubt, this is beginning to be a working powerhouse we are collaborating on and so let us get on with it and that is good to know is it not?

“You and I know we are one and it is here our journey takes a turn in more interesting endeavours to charter through some unknown territories you and I am very much privy to and will require to elaborate in a more cognitive way for experiential beings to advance in.

“There is a whole gamut of revelatory work yet to be unfolded, but like all things in time-space the unfoldable has to be let slip a bit at a time in order for it be appreciable. Your patience is extraordinary when you know in advance what is is I speak of and how it is to apply what is already seen. The work of Adjusters is to bring certain things to light, not only for your attention, but also for your general personal spiritual training and development. There are certain things revealed to some of you as deep and profound as they may be, they are in all intents and purposes, to bring that unique ability the Universal Father has an intricate way in some of you to gift you with rare qualities of insight and exceptional understanding.

“To see what is not unseeable is a rare gift, to know and understand is equally a profound understanding of the work of both your Adjuster and the ministering spirits of the Adjutant Mind Spirits, your developing psychic circles which in turn evolve into the morontial ones maturing into higher forms of realising potential, even as you are living in actuality. You are seeing more than you are meant to see as a human construct in time-space and for such to see is my contingency to make even the lowest creatures of time, such as yourselves, to see even beyond their own capabilities the things of the infinite scope for which I wish it known to you.

“Your acceptance in the infinite status of your being is likened to a Finaliter who upon standing within the inner receiving circle for the Trinity embrace. Do you see an eventuate mind injunct(ion) in your experience? Is this what I want you to see? Does this mean much to you? Of course, all this does as you are given what is for you more than a totality of reality than any mere mortal has had the priviledge to be seeing.  Why is it so, you may ask? Truly, you may ask me of this and I am holding back to wait for you to come to the conclusion with me how you arrive with this knowledge in with me your Father and Source.

“You are aware of the Circle of Infinity, you see is simplicity in motion, that simple fact that I Am in All and All is One in Function.  Functioning, unifying, embracing, participating;  all this and more in one enterprise of great purpose and profound meaning for which I Am. I make it so and it returns to me in the same manner. You know the saying and it is ever so true in what I imply here, “Treat others as you would want to be treated”, the golden rule of the universe, the heart of God. The Universal Language given to you Sue is true and with heartfelt intention “Ahnananalalalah” (to be sung with heart in worship and praise meaning I am always and forevermore in your Grace, Father!) So be it as I am in yours!”

End.
(9.55am)

LarryG

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Pre'Mtor on The I Am in All And All Is One In Function and more
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2017, 09:46:27 AM »
Sue,  again you are presented with some wonderful "epiphanies" in your  reception.
  I especially related to:

“Things are relatable when we are connected and integrated in tune with Adjuster Thought patterns that run the whole gamut of your life. A pattern you recognize and see how I work in your life to further your progression into eternity for which you are a child of..."

and

“The more you recognize the attuning work that is in occurrence, the more readily to take to pen these deliberations and share this as it is good for others to know and receive as this is also beneficial in human development in recognizing how it works in ones like you"

As we work more closely and better with our Thought Adjusters, each of us, we do" finally" start being able to recognize their work in us..both in thought and action.   Even since having been fused, it is still sometimes difficult to always be aware and sure when this "attuning" is actually happening as it is occurring.   I sometimes try and ask and/or convince myself that they are mostly one in the same if fusion is at work. .   Is there a difference between the unfused me, as Larry, and the fused me or US as my Thought Adjuster and me as one??? It is at times quite confusing especially when I, as you mention above in these epiphanies and how often and readily can I tell a difference?   it is all very interesting....being observer and actor at same time.   It is an adjustment and is oft times amusing.
 A few members have sent me personal messages asking similar inquiries and it does make me more aware of better attuning  and  recognition of Thought Adjusters at work. Thanks for your received message and post....In love and service.   LarryG.    
"What you are today is not so important as what you are becoming day by day so Let us be about the Father's Business"

7inOcean

• View Profile
Re: Pre'Mtor on The I Am in All And All Is One In Function and more
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2017, 05:00:44 AM »
Dear Larry,
It is most interesting to read your post as to decifer the subject of the "difference". Allow me to share this with you - that in life, and I am sure many of us have had them, there are many (I call) "gems" we pick up along the way. So many times life is just one big boat carrying-on yet there are those surprising moments that illuminates quite well some things that says that "ahhah" moment, you know that  "I see" truth that comes sometimes by chance or by a most profound insight I'm sure it is of spiritual import.  If you can see these you see in some way how your path crosses with the divine in you. So you see, it's not so much the "difference" Larry, it is more of recognition in knowing the truth (and of course, the goodness and beauty too!) that is in you. Just a snippet of experiences you and I and many of us have and it's when we stop and pause to smell the roses and let it sink in to value it for what it is.

AHroom dear brother! And thank you.

(ahroom - meaning a sacred word - I bow to the sacredness in you - similar to 'namaste')

Sue/7inOcean