Author Topic: Thank you!  (Read 436 times)

Kurt

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Thank you!
« Reply #15 on: August 31, 2017, 06:58:15 AM »
Welcome to all new members! I echo the wisdom of reading the entire UB in order. Even if you have trouble understanding the hard parts like the Forward and many others, your TA will absorb the information so you can access it later. After you complete your first reading then you can reread in other ways. I drive a lot for work so I have the audio version with each separate chapter of the papers as a single MP3 that I can then put on shuffle to mix it up. Since I've read the UB 5+ times I find I get a lot out of this method. I am still reading consecutively as well, probably my 6th time since 1978 and currently in Paper 60.
Again, welcome!

Domtia
Kurt

KSant

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 31, 2017, 11:25:19 AM »
I feel blessed by this beautiful and warm welcome to this family and to know I can be of service to this Sixth Epochal Revelation to our  beloved Urantia.  For so long I have wept for the hardened hearts of our brothers, for the hatred and for the blind materialism that captivates the hearts and minds of our people. Being an avid reader myself I see how I will love to read and re-read this captivating and enlightening Papers and can't wait for the day this beautiful revelation of truth liberate the minds and hearts of our Urantia brothers.  Thank you all for your beautiful words and advises.
Love, Keila
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 01:08:00 PM by KSant »

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2017, 03:49:42 PM »
A very warm welcome dear Keila to the Serara Forum. And what a nice name you have.

I can relate to what you said that you decided all at once to change your life and find the truth. It happened to me about 8 years ago. My discovery of the Urantia Book 16 years before that led me to that point and then from there to this point a year ago.

Good day,
Brian

JuliodaLuz

• I love God with all intensity of my being.
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2017, 09:11:13 PM »

Dear Keila (KSant). Welcome to the Serara Forum.  In his presentation I was struck by several parts, including the text that says that we should not judge others.  Another part that caught my attention is the message to do to others what we would like them to do to us. Yes, we must refrain from judging others, even in an eventual offense or an incomplete word or phrase that has generated some discomfort, since the person may have had a bad day.  Yes, we should do unto others as we would have them do unto us, for we are all children of God. Even people who are on the wrong path, these people can change their behavior and get back on the path in the light of God.   May God enlighten your participation in this Serara Forum and in your life. Julio.
=== 
Querida Keila (KSant). Seja muito bem-vinda no Fórum Serara.  Em sua apresentação me chamou a atenção diversas partes, inclusive, o texto que fala que não devemos julgar os outros.  Outra parte que me chamou a atenção é a mensagem no sentido de fazer aos outros o que gostaríamos que fizessem conosco. Sim, devemos nos abster de julgar os outros, mesmo, em eventual ofensa ou uma palavra ou frase incompleta que gerou algum desconforto, pois a pessoa pode ter tido um dia ruim. Sim, devemos fazer aos outros o que gostaríamos que fizessem conosco, pois todos somos filhos de Deus. Mesmo as pessoas que estão no caminho errado, estas pessoas podem mudar seu comportamento e voltar ao caminho na luz de Deus. Que Deus ilumine sua participação neste Fórum Serara e em sua vida. Julio.
Julio da Luz (Bar'MTinsha - Pre'Msha)

KSant

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2017, 09:10:11 PM »
Yes Julio, a lot of things are very clear to me know. The Father is teaching me exactly that, "his little ones", because they are like children and we must not add to their burdens, we must not push them further into the dark, but extend a helping hand...through a smile, through a word or as simple as remaining calm in the midst of chaos. Words has such a powerful effect on people, I know now how careful I have to be with those around me, not to discourage them in their journey but to be of light on their darkness and lead by example.