Author Topic: Jesus - Patient Endurance is the Way of the Father  (Read 153 times)

7inOcean

• View Profile
Jesus - Patient Endurance is the Way of the Father
« on: September 04, 2017, 08:08:28 AM »
Teacher: Jesus
Subject: Patient Endurance is the Father’s Way
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 04/09/2017 4.43pm (AEST)

JESUS –

“The patience required by all of you, to stay the course and remain faithful through thick and thin, steadfast in your resolve to hold true to yourselves; Just as you see a flag high on a pole fluttering wildly in the wind, it still remains closely and tightly connected and restrained in with the rope it holds it well in place, so do you remain as the flag of upright stalwarts of missionary goodness.

“True to be and let live the very thing that stands in the way of the old guard that no longer can pass on by. I speak in riddles for you to figure out, yet you know in your heart the Father will have His way in the hearts of men both young and old.

“It used to be said there will come a time when that time is upon you now. What do you do when confronted with the obvious in whom do you serve and abide in for your life’s sustenance?

“It used to be said also, ‘when I come you will know’ and now I am here among you, are you surprised that I speak to you and make it known the evidence of the Lord is present before you?

“Gird up your sleeves, for there is work to do and there is much that is required of you in the days coming as we face the great tribulation, the transition era, before we see a New Era in the age to come very soon.

“You know the stage of transition, the phases of operation that will be well placed and the commitment of heart and mind to toil over the best to bear fruit in all areas of great human endeavour to see the great awakening and renewal in the new lands to be.

“Yes, you know who I am, the one who was your Master and friend and I am about to step my foot in the sand for many to see again. The sands of time, the wind blows and I am a new flag to hold up the banner of the Trinity for all to hold dear in the depths of their being.

“Yes, I come with a very different signature than previously had, as I hold a very poignant composure and a touching heart from the Father Himself. I come from the bosom of the Father and to the Father I return in the same manner. There is no airs or grace about it, but the very truth of the essence of Spirit and Mercy to hold as true and evident to you.

“The most touching thing to see is for those who come to embrace the Trinity embrace and live to tell of the heroic acts of great faith. The parent-child relationship is inseparable, the Father-Son-Spirit – the conjoint action of the Trinity is ever entwined in our lives as a Universal pattern for eternity.

“I am Jesus, and I come to be among you when the time is right to do so, soon.”

End.