Author Topic: The tribulations  (Read 165 times)

niant2

• Antonio
    • MSN Messenger - antoniodistephano@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
The tribulations
« on: September 10, 2017, 01:48:12 AM »
My very sincere friends of this forum,..., This is the easiest way to express myself!!!

"The tribulations"

(Composition and musical arrangements by me,..., this is a composition that dates back a few months)

Internet link:
https://app.box.com/s/mr1i8vcg7w31ubeje22q5o9q1ui7oicm

Thank you for listening,..., I love you all my friends ....  :D ;)
Here is a musical composition that I wrote on the death of my mother: "Ma belle maman d'amour"
https://app.box.com/s/iij2cmxwtarv2ld7f5pg8qilc72h70s5

Dorian

• He gave His everything, all He asks of us is Love
    • MSN Messenger - doriand@live.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: The tribulations
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2017, 10:38:36 AM »
You so very talented and loving my friend.  Thank you for sharing with us your love for our Father of all.

Dorian
Domtia
He Gave To Us His Everything.  Now "All He Asks Of Us Is Love."   Song about Jesus. Lyrics and Vocal by Dorian C. Doyon - Music by Kris Kristofferson   Clicking on the link here will take you to the song.  Domtia
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixLU9SjexHw

gitz

• Steven's Law: God never made one of anything!
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 11:13:08 AM »
Antonio, I woke up this morning and put on the TV to catch up on Irma and Florida, opened up the discussions on our forum and found your piece, "Tribulations,". An apt piece for Florida today for sure as Irma rakes the keys and readies herself to slam southwest Fla. I muted the TV and listened to your music. The weather channel should grab your work and use it when producing an "after storm review."  Thanks, Steve. 

BrianVB

• Cooperation with goodness toward Light and Life.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 03:10:35 PM »
Thank-you Antonio for  sharing your beautiful music. It gave me a sense of inner peace as I listened. It touched my soul. It could not have been more timely my friend in these eventful times approaching so near now. 

Good day,
Brian