Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Deciding  (Read 104 times)

Lemuel

• View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Deciding
« on: September 13, 2017, 01:23:28 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject: Deciding
Category. Audio Transmission
T/R: Lemuel
Place. Girona,Catalunya,Spain
Date/Time. 13th Sept 2017.  07:00 Local.  05:00 Z

https://app.box.com/s/90w1d4ae4lzescozjvdy3w4y0qogy1o4

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Deciding
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 08:05:47 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Deciding

Thought Adjuster : I am Lemuel’s Adjuster and I want to talk to the forum members this morning about the fact that some of you are feeling under pressure because of the recent messages from Sentenact about making your decision once and for all, dedicating yourself to the Magisterial Mission. I want to say a few things in this regard to remind you all you have followed the lead of your Beloved Thought Adjusters to bring you to the Serara forum. You are here because you wanted to be here and your Thought Adjusters had lead you here.

Now, once you have availed yourself of the possibilities of working alongside your Celestial family of the Magisterial Mission, you must decide whether to come on board 100% or not. Many of you it will be a very difficult situation because this must be a decision based on what you want or what you think you need for the best of your life. In one way, it is a decision that you put your very life on line for the Mission.

This is the case for Lemuel overall he does not want to talk about it, but the fact is after the passing of his wife, six years ago, he was free to decide whether this is he really wanted more than anything else. He put himself in the place to test his sincerity for a period of three months and he nearly lost his life and he was prepared to lose his life, but in the end that was not necessary. So, in a sense, this will apply to all of you. It is a decision you are prepared to make and sacrifice your life if necessary.

If one is not ready for this, it is not a judgement. Those who are not able, are not ready to make this kind of dedication, it is no judgement, it simply means that you are not quite ready for this. You will still be able to serve the Magisterial  Mission wherever you are and the circumstances that you find yourself, presumably remaining with your family, your children, with your parents, with your work, etc.. We understand this, we know your circumstances.

There are few of you, few of the guests who read the message everyday, you are still wondering whether you are able to make this kind of commitment and I say to you especially, don’t give yourself a hard time over this, you are either ready for this or you are not. Hard decisions throughout all one’s life come about because of uncertainty, especially when you try to work things out with your mind. I want to tell you that your decision for the Magisterial Mission must come from your heart, it is a heart decision. The heart is the seat of your feelings and it is also where your soul is able to influence you through the feelings of your heart.

If you cannot feel with the whole of your heart that the Magisterial Mission is something that you want to work for the rest of your life then you are not ready for it. As I have said before, don’t give yourself a hard time over this, you will still be able to work for the Mission where you are and the circumstances that you find yourself. The recent message from Sentenact may put some of you under pressure and be stressful about whether you are able to make this commitment or not.

I only want to emphasize the fact that if you are able to make this commitment, it comes from your heart and not from your head, so we are talking about your feelings, your sincere feelings. I also want to say, take things day by day, one day at a time. Wherever you are, that is the right place, exactly where you are supposed to be, because if not, your Thought Adjuster would have lead you to a different place. You have all been lead here to take things one day at a time, one moment at a time, focus on what you will be doing to-day, focus on what you will be doing at this moment, focus on what you will be doing on this very instant and dedicate that instant to your Thought Adjuster, to Father and to what you feel is you role in the Mission and that is sufficient, one day at a time, one moment at a time, one instant at a time. Don’t worry about it to-morrow, to-day is enough, as Jesus once said : « Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof ».

So, just to sum-up, for all of you on the forum who are still undecided and feeling a bit under stress because of the strong messages from Sentenact, I just want to repeat, your decision for dedicating your life to the Magisterial Mission must come from your heart and not from your mind, therefore your decision must be a simpler one. You know whether you are ready for this or not. I thank you all for listening, I wish you all a very good-day, a relaxing day. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ Deciding
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 12:32:13 PM »
[I post this short transmission from Sentenact here as it directly relates to Lemuel's Adjusters words in the beginning of this thread.]

SENTENACT -
"This is Sentenact here regarding Lemuel’s Adjuster message to you all this morning and I applaud him for posting that message and for its clarity for your minds.  It is never our intention to bring to bear further pressure in your lives regarding what is available to many of you so soon, as a once in a lifetime (even an ascension career) opportunity to serve alongside us in the labor intensive progression of these Missions to Urantia.

It is a situation far greater in importance and scope than most are able to comprehend at this point and we take that into account in our words to you.  Do take note that we intend these missives as encouraging reminders for your deep consideration and not as reprimands.  Your personal Adjusters know you so intimately in regards to your current abilities and present state of progress,  and we aver to their wisdom for each of your lives.  Quite often from our perspective we are aware of much about you that you are not and it is but that element of time preparation that makes the difference in the blossoming of your individual potentials to your personal awareness.  So do not despair within your minds and know it is as with the opening of the bud if it will but turn its face towards the light that draws it into full blossom.

Good day."
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.