Author Topic: Do Not Take Their Hope Away From Them  (Read 71 times)

Allie

• Believe in God but tie up your camel.
    • View Profile
Do Not Take Their Hope Away From Them
« on: September 13, 2017, 09:18:10 AM »
When I was a Supervisor, I was responsible for the work of many people.   There were times I had to speak to some of them about their work or their attitude.   I took them aside and spoke to them privately.   I always began by telling them something positive about themselves.   There were times when I really had to search to find something!   There were times when all I could say was that they had a beautiful smile!

In the coming times, when we go out to speak to our neighbors and others,  please do not begin your conversation by criticizing their sometimes long-standing beliefs.   Do not show disapproval for what they feel is true.   Let them know what you have been taught but don't feel you have to unload the entire truck of information on them!   It will be too overwhelming.  

Speak to them with kindness and compassion the way you would want someone to speak to you.   And never, ever take their hope away.   Life is too fragile and many times too painful for some to really hear what you are saying to them.    Remember that we are all children of the Father and we are trying to do the best we can with what we have been given.

Namaste,
Allie
"Preach the Gospel at all times and when necessary use words."  - St. Francis of Assisi

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Do Not Take Their Hope Away From Them
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2017, 10:24:22 AM »
Dear Allie, each time you share your thoughts to us all, I have the feeling that, the words coming deep from your soul and heart, with the help of your Thought Adjuster, you are just doing what all good transmitters do. Are you aware of that ? Anyway, I am taking heed of your judicious advices. Thank you so much. Domtia

Clency
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.