Author Topic: Words of Encouragement  (Read 162 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Words of Encouragement
« on: February 12, 2018, 01:18:08 AM »
Speaker: OCILLIAYA
Subject: Words of Encouragement
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  12th Feb. 2018  07:17 local  06:17 Z

https://app.box.com/s/0jn8qwkbxxjkat28d8h1ztm1fgfbksdy
« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:06:32 PM by Ron Besser »

Clency

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: :
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2018, 02:16:09 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Words of encouragement

Ocilliaya : Yes Lemuel, I am Ocilliaya, I say good morning to you and I have come this morning specially to encourage and assure all the membership and the guests of the Serara forum that all is well with the Magisterial Mission. The Magisterial Mission will be for a very long time in your terms, but a very short time in our terms.

The membership of this forum has been up and down for the past few years and this is quite normal on all forums, but this group, this membership has been and still is made up of very special people, although the majority do not realize and appreciate to the extent it should be appreciated. The reasons you have been led to this forum.

Principally, this is because you still do not have enough trust and faith in yourself as discerning human-beings, but more than all you still need more faith and more trust in your Beloved Thought Adjusters who have brought you here. This have been mentioned before, I know, but I implore you, each and everyone of you who still have doubts, and perhaps now have lost interest, because of the stop and go again, and this heartening and disappointing. We know that, you have learned so much from these things and have grown in wisdom.

You will see a Magisterial Mission such has never been on any other planet, anywhere in the universe of universes. I am Ocilliaya, Master Spirit No 4, Voice of Father and Son. Now, I also want to take this opportunity to give a message to Antonio who refers to himself as niant to. Antonio, my dear child, I have a message for you this morning and it is this : you are unique, as you all are unique and therefore please stop comparing yourself or your abilities or what you deem to be lack of abilities to transmit and receive from Spirit.

Each and everyone are unique and you Antonio you have simple love, a simple trust and a simple faith which is beautiful exactly as it is. You are giving yourself a hard time about nothing, accept yourself as you are, and take things more easily and relax. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing and that is fine. Relax in the knowledge that all is OK with you and you are loved beyond measure. This is my message to you Antonio and I wsh you a good day.

Now, coming bact to the rest of you members, we understand very well the problems that you all face, your everyday problems, the demands of family and relatives and work, etc.., and the pressure of everyday life specially for those of you living in cities and you have to be in your offices at a certain time of the day.

But all these things will change very soon. You have been told and advised many times about the changes to the earth that needs to be done and will be done, but before that happens the Magisterial Mission will be in the face of everyone on this planet and it will serve as a preparation to what is to come.

I am Ocilliaya and I have come with just these few words of encouragement and assurance to each one and everyone of you here on the forum. All is well with the Magisterial Mission and you all have a part to play, whether you are aware of this or not. You are already participating and I thank you for that. This all I have to say this morning, I thank you all for listening and I bid you all a good day. Domtia
« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 02:18:17 AM by Clency »
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

niant2

• Antonio
    • View Profile
    • Email
Words of Encouragement
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 11:19:06 AM »
From Ocilliaya, Master Spirit No 4, Voice of Father and Son:

"...Now, I also want to take this opportunity to give a message to Antonio who refers to himself as niant to. Antonio, my dear child, I have a message for you this morning and it is this : you are unique, as you all are unique and therefore please stop comparing yourself or your abilities or what you deem to be lack of abilities to transmit and receive from Spirit.

Each and everyone are unique and you Antonio you have simple love, a simple trust and a simple faith which is beautiful exactly as it is. You are giving yourself a hard time about nothing, accept yourself as you are, and take things more easily and relax. You are doing what you are supposed to be doing and that is fine. Relax in the knowledge that all is OK with you and you are loved beyond measure. This is my message to you Antonio and I wsh you a good day..."

Thank you Master Spirit Ocilliaya for this wonderful message that goes straight to my heart, ..., it is very much appreciated from me to the highest point !!!!

Many thank's my dear brother Lemuel to have me conveyed this message !!!!

« Last Edit: February 15, 2018, 01:07:07 PM by Ron Besser »
Father, if it is your will, ... I would like to express to you my intention and my desire to have the possibility for the fusion with my Personal Thought Adjuster during my life time on Urantia and this of course in order to serve you better Father, to better serve your beloved son Jesus.