Author Topic: Where is the trust?  (Read 273 times)

KSant

• View Profile
Where is the trust?
« on: February 13, 2018, 12:00:31 PM »
A lot of things are happening around the world, and although I don't completely understand the Magisterial Mission, my eyes have been opened to see the upcoming changes our beloved Urantia will face and go through. Everyday is a revelation of Truth in my life and my TA is taking every opportunity to show me the way of righteousness. I want you all to understand that our beloved Father is working endlessly on bringing out the truth and exposing the wicked intentions, the corruption, the sickness, the unfairness, everything dark is being exposed in his beautiful light and is harder and harder for wicked people to hide behind money or power. That said, open your eyes and see how he manifest his intentions to eliminate all traces of confusion, how he is using artists, government officials and many influential people to bring the truth out in a manner that can't be ignored, and in the process people are losing the fear that consume them and they are being freed and enlightened.
It  will take time, but understand that although is inevitable that our beautiful planet will go through changes to heal and correct herself for future generations, it's also the Father's intention that as many people as possible understand who they are, so they can guide and help others in the midst of pain and chaos. We have to stop being so hard on ourselves, and learned how to put  the trust entirely on God.  We are weak in the mind and in the process of adjusting we will have many physical and mental battles, but that does not  mean that it has to be a hard process to endure, because when we put our trust entirely on him, the fear subside and gives place for peace.
If you are here on this forum to check on dates, and  events, you are putting yourself out there for disappointment, what is, is, and what will be, will be. You all know it in your hearts. Here is the truth, He will make everything clear to us on it's given time and he will confirm it in our hearts individually. We are not meant to have dates and give predictions as our time is not  the same as His and He don't work through chaos but in a very organized manner. That said, be patient and trust Him and trust His promise that soon Urantia will be cleansed from the confusion and pain left by Lucifer's rebellion.  Also, let the TA guide you and teach you, learned to identify Its voice, seek him when you are troubled, the more you let him guide you, teach you, correct you the easier it will be to accept and live the life we are meant to live.  Finally, please remember we are not meant to convince, to reach out or to struggle to convinced others of the truth, we are meant to shine our  lights and be different, He will send us the people who are ready and we will know. Trust him, do not fear, let the fruits of the Spirit grow in you and be perfected, and trust that he will show you the right path, the one that will make you grow and ascend.
« Last Edit: February 13, 2018, 12:34:20 PM by KSant »