Author Topic: Monjoronson - The Divine Mission and the Evolutionary Motion  (Read 89 times)

• View Profile
Monjoronson - The Divine Mission and the Evolutionary Motion
« on: February 15, 2018, 03:37:18 AM »
Teacher: Monjoronson
Subject: The Divine Mission and the Evolutionary Motion
T/R: Sue Whiley aka 7inOcean
Date/Time: 15/02/2018 6.29pm (AEDT)

“There is one thing that needs to be doing and that is to press on to the goal that is ahead of you.

“Yes continue, yes continue, yes continue...I need not emphasise any further what you already know in yourselves. As much as you like to take a step back to take a look at things, it is still a process in motion, it awaits for no one, but presses you to realise that nothing stops, all things are in motion.

“You only have to see that and move along with it. This is evolution, it is inevitable as time does that.  As we see it, the Missions will interject that at some point to include some aspect of motion that can be able to go in a different direction as it is trajecting now. Time is of the essence literally as we speak it now.

“There is no going back, no stopping, but one emphasis on moving forward to a level greater than the last one that you are on. I speak as a Team, I am Monjoronson. And so there is more in the works to better the motion to align in sinc, as it were, with a universal motion with the experiential Supreme Deity. And so our work is along with you, along with the evolutionary process where you are at and on to the levels that you can find attainable in your life-spans of learning anew at every turn.

“Not too little, not too much can we provide that is to sustain the very energy that you can absorb. As much as we can do, there is so much that can be done in relation to your time construct and your spatial changes you find yourselves in.

“As you find all this in the Monjoronson Paper on Planetary Management and Sustainability and not much has changed from those original plans. The only change that is made since that Paper is that there is now a direct influence by the Paradise Father as to the affairs of men and the work of a Divine Mission in their midst.

“Our work is in conjunction with and for the Father and for what He has in mind that is best suited to what has to run in traction with motion itself.

“I leave it there as this is meant to be a short snippet of import of the work to be done in earnest soon to bear witness by you all as it becomes evident in ways you will recognise well. I am Monjoronson, a Magisterial Son along with Serara to be working on these Divine Missions the Father has opened up to be busy in doing very shortly in your time.

“I wish you all a good day on this fine Valentine's Day. Domytia.”