Author Topic: Audio Transmission / Joy of the Soul  (Read 66 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission / Joy of the Soul
« on: February 16, 2018, 01:44:08 AM »
Speaker: Thought Adjuster
Subject:  Joy of the Soul
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  16th Feb  2018  07:42 Local  06:42 Z

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission / Joy of the Soul
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 03:50:31 AM »
Transcribed from Lemuel’s transmission
Joy of the soul

Thought Adjuster : Good morning everyone, this is Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster and I want to talk to you this morning about something which is really a follow-up from yesternay’s talk and that is to say the « Soul’s Joy » or the « Joy of the Soul » if you prefer. All of you here on the forum, I am sure you are very well aware that it is your soul that needs to survive in order to continue its ascension journey.

You all know from previous conversations, the only where your soul can survive is by you, doing works of good for Father, loving your friends, loving your neigbours, being kind, being gentle, in other words being about Father’s business and you all know what Father’s business is. Father admonishes you to be perfect as He is perfect.

This is the only thing Father asks of you His children and there is only one way and that is your soul must become perfect. You all know that at the end of your life your body dies and remains here and integrates the earthly elements that it has been formed, but your soul carries on and then to be resurrected. At that moment, it can be seen whether your soul will survive or not.

The soul’s joy when it awakens and it is reassembled, the whole personality of you, is impossible for you to imagine the joy of your soul at that moment. Throughout your life, specially the years before you will lead here to the forum, you may have experienced moments of euphoria, of utter joy, a feeling of such bliss that surges upwards from your very being and I wonder will you be able to identify where these feelings were coming from.

When you experience feelings like this and you cannot identify the cause, this is a feeling from your very soul that operates through your heart. The joy of the soul can be experienced at any time, even when you are walking down the street in a city, this feeling of joy and euphoria can, in the middle of the down-town of New-York, so to speak, fills you with such gladness and gratitude.

This feeling comes from your soul and you may ask the question « Why ? ». Your soul and of course your Beloved Thought Adjuster knows and recognizes every little thing you do for Father, yes I say again for Father, because if you remember what Jesus once said : « When you do these things, even for the little ones, you do them for me ».

Meaning whatever kindness you demonstrates to anybody, you will demonstrating that kindness and gratitude to Father and it is recognized and that last forever, that is never taking away. Those moments of kindness in whatever form you display for any other human being is registered by your Thought Adjuster and your soul, which gives the soul that feeling of joy, knowing full well all these things are adding to your survival.

Yesterday, I talked about « self recognition » and to-day is the « joy of the soul », because it is the soul that recognizes every good deed, every gesture of love and gratitude that you portray throughout the day and this is registered and that is your treasure that you are building up for Heaven, not on earth.

So, brothers and sisters here on the forum, you are indeed a very special family here and a privilege family, yes you are privileged to have been led here by your Beloved. The joy of your individual soul can be felt and I am sure has been felt by you many times. Feeling of such euphoria, such happiness, is such a wonderful feeling.

It is so very sad that there are so many souls alive at this moment in human beings who do not have this joy that you experience. Think about this for a moment, how would you be, if you did not have this joy of soul. This recognition can only bring feeling of compassion for your brothers and sisters who do not have what you have – a joyful soul.

A joyful soul, knowing that you are being of service, you are at Father’s business and you are assuring of your soul’s survival. Knowing this I am sure, it would be your intention and your desire to pray for those souls who do not have the joy that you experience and the assurance that you have for your soul’s survival.

This Lemuel’s Thought Adjuster, I thank you for listening and I bid you all a very good day. Domtia

Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.