Author Topic: Audio Transmission/ Spiritual Explosion  (Read 282 times)

Lemuel

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger - angelemuel@gmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Audio Transmission/ Spiritual Explosion
« on: February 16, 2018, 11:30:46 AM »
Speaker: JESUS
Subject: Spiritual Explosion
T/R: Lemuel
Place: Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
Date/Time:  16th Feb. 2018  17:30 Local  16:30 Z

https://app.box.com/s/95eli1rbfpa9rocr8q9khonyx2mwcvln

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Audio Transmission/ Spiritual Explosion
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2018, 01:56:29 PM »
Lemuel, thank you for taking the appointment to speak with Jesus and I appreciate Jesus showing me there is some coordination on high with what is transmitted to me in these important days now and coming quickly in the future.

Local time I stayed up to 3am to make sure my broadcast from Jesus and the Consummator of Universe Destiny and Michael made the forum to be read in a timely manner.  In that broadcast to me there ws the announcement of a spiritual explosion and what it is meant to do and when it will be applied.  Jesus said it might be applied before his announcement or after his announcement so I leave that ambiguity alone for now, but I stress there is a big moment to be applied to you Lemuel, and to Larry for sure, and to me as well as fused individuals.

Jesus says in your tape that it will be similar to what Jesus felt after being baptized to be applied to the three musketeers (we three fused individuals), and I am sure that will happen at least to Larry and to some extent yourself Lemuel, but to me it may be a wake up call to send all I can now and then just sit back as Jesus did in the desert to contemplate just what he went through with the Baptism. 

We need a little more experience in these matters before we fathom what it can mean or only mean, and I thank for this tape exposition on the subject very much.

Ron

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania

newstarsaphire

• Today is a "present" open and enjoy!
    • View Profile
Re: Audio Transmission/ Spiritual Explosion
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2018, 03:44:25 PM »
Transcript of audio post

Good afternoon everyone, this Lemuel
Friday, 16-Feb-18  17:10 / 16:10 Zulu

I am here this afternoon because I know that Jesus wanted to talk to me, if he had my attention.  Jesus you have my attention.

Jesus:  “Thank you Lemuel, I am Jesus and I have come this afternoon to talk specifically about you three gentlemen, Ron Besser, Larry Gossett and Lemuel, who are fused.  I know Lemuel sometimes when he is thinkin’ about the three of you he likes to refer to you all as the Three Musketeers.   Well, I am here to tell you that you Three Musketeers know virtually nothing about what it is to be a musketeer so allow me to clarify that. 

“You have read earlier today about the spiritual explosion and there was just a few brief words about it because perhaps I will talk about it again later.  But in brief, again, I will mention that my announcement will be in the form of a spiritual explosion which affects the mind of all of you here on the planet.  It acts as a switching on as you would say when you want to switch on the light, my spiritual explosion will switch on the light on a mental level for everyone.  Now this means of course that those minds who already have some light, that light will become more available and those of you who do not have light the switching on process for you would mean nothing.  Those of you who become switched on, so to speak, you will realize that you are different, you now have a different attitude for certain things especially religion and spiritual matters where perhaps you were not inclined before.  And for those of you who do not have any light at all it means that switching you on serves no purpose whatsoever and you will be lost.  

“Now coming back to these Three Musketeers, Ron Besser, Larry Gossett and Lemuel here, my spiritual explosion will affect you in the following way:  it will be the same as it happened to me when John baptized me in the Jordan and I walked away from him out of the river and into the desert places to be alone, but from that moment I was fully aware of my Thought Adjuster and the same thing will happen to you three.  You will be all the time consciously aware of your Beloved indwelling God Fragment.  To have three of you here on earth is more than extraordinary, Paradise thought it impossible but here you are and your work for the Mission in the future will be of paramount importance.  

“Also, I would like to mention the amount of information that you have received recently, specifically about the Consummator of Universe Destiny, now you know that there is such a high deity, or as Lemuel likes to call him “super-deity” being now involved with great interest in the Magisterial Mission.  I, for my part, am also content and very pleased to have such a high deity onboard so to speak. "

Lemuel:  dear Jesus is there something else you would like to say?

Jesus:  “Lemuel there is a tremendous amount I could say, now is not the moment, quite soon, in fact.  And so I thank you for keeping this appointment with me.  I know you picked me up this morning when you were out walking and it was you who decided to make an official appointment so to speak this afternoon and I am here with great pleasure.”

Lemuel:  Jesus I must ask you is this to be posted to the Forum?

Jesus:  “That’s perfectly all right with me Lemuel, yes by all means.  All right so this is Jesus, I thank you very much, I bid you all a very good weekend, and I thank you for listening.  Domtia”

Lemuel:  This is Lemuel, I will post it to the Forum of course and I am so very, very grateful to Jesus for this information.  Domtia Jesus!
Time is a currency we can use to invest in our eternal future. 
The riches of the possible are never fully mined.