Author Topic: THE MAGISTERIAL MISSION  (Read 103 times)

• The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.
    • MSN Messenger -
    • View Profile
    • Email
« on: February 17, 2018, 02:58:18 AM »
Subject: The Magisterial Mission
T/R: Lemuel
Girona, Catalunya, Spain.
17th Feb. 2018

I come this morning with a message for all of you members on the forum,  please, take your time in trying to assimilate
all the information that is now coming every day.
The emphasis now is to give all of you the information that is available from SPIRIT in order to prepare you, as much as
possible, to face the many challenges that lie directly ahead.
Those of you who have been members for some years will have been informed and quite used to the fact that the upcoming  
Magisterial Mission will bring with it the changes that will affect every man, woman, and child on the planet.

To effect the changes necessary to retrieve Urantia from its terrible plight and lead her into the first stages of Light and Life,
will not only take many years but will also need the help and support from each and every one of you. It will be a long and
arduous task and you will be called upon to deal with situations of emergency, the like of which, you have not seen before
and could not have imagined. This is why we have, over these several years now, been informing you and preparing you
for what we know is to come.

The present global political situation is such, that at any moment, the world could be thrust into the kind of war where
it becomes necessary to evacuate you all.  This can be done but it is not the scenario that we want to see, nor does anyone,
but the possibility remains. Over the centuries, this most beautiful of planets have suffered so much, far above and beyond
the norm for an evolving planet, that it breaks our hearts, yes, my children, it breaks our heart to see her brought to her
very knees, as she cries out for help.

You must try to understand, that just like you human parents, we also are parents, and we also feel and suffer the bows and
arrows impaled on her flesh. It is Father´s intention that she suffers no more and neither must you, her earthly children, the
aftermath of a hideous rebellion.  As parents, we long to take her up into our arms and hold her close to our bosom and we shall.

Ever since the final Bestowal of Michael, ways have been sought to rescue her and the Magisterial Mission is here to do just that.
Magisterial Missions are the ways and means, by which, a planet can be retrieved from rebellion. 
Serara and Monjorison, our Majesterial Sons, are very experienced and they have the help and support from Beings of
Paradise.  Such has been the concern and interest in the situation here on Urantia that there are many millions of beings from
all quarters of the universe and beyond, who have come to bear witness to the outplaying.

And so, my dear children, knowing that you are to take part in this tremendous endeavour, should instill the desire in your
hearts, to do all that is humanly possible to help save your beautiful planet, and she is beautiful, is she not?

How blessed are you all, to have been led here, to this unique forum and to have become recipients of such revelations that
have astounded even some in Paradise that such things have been revealed to mere mortals and now, you even have The
Consummator of Universe Destiny who has taken it upon Himself, not only to become involved with the Magisterial Mission
but to reveal these heretofore unknown facts.

Many of you have had to make very difficult decisions, realizing that a total commitment is required for full participation
in the Magisterial Mission and this is only as it should be. We need all of you, our ground troops, who are strong and 
steadfast and who will not baulk at the first obstacle encountered. We appreciate and understand the problems that you all
face on a daily basis but at the same time, we want you to become fully aware of the opportunity before you. Whether you
decide to become a full-time partner with your Celestial family or to continue living in your comfort zone, life for all of
you is about to change and will never be the same again. There is no going back for any of you, only a full-blown thrust
forward into the unknown. It is both exciting and possibly frightening for some of you but you are in receipt of knowledge
that others do not have.

Your Beloved Thought Adjusters are justly pleased with the cooperation that has enabled Him to bring you to this cross-road
in your lives and now, it only remains for you to continue, and allow Him to lead you further along your ascension path.

We have confidence in you all, that you are well able to follow where your Beloveds lead and that the Magisterial
Mission, with your help, will not only succeed but will, finally, put Urantia back into Father´s loving hands.

Good day.

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 04:06:18 AM »
Things are now getting on at such a speed with all the revelations coming our way that we can’t help but get caught by a feeling of urgency. As for one, since my joining the forum membership, with the guidance of my Thought Adjuster, I have been organizing my life little by little so as not to be in a hurry when the bell rings. I stand ready to fight the good fight. Domtia
Oh, Lord ! I am your servant, I am your liege, it is my will to have your will be done, I am yours for eternity.

Ron Besser

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 09:50:27 AM »
Ocilliaya - "I come to Ron Besser now to obtain a sense of well being and he has given me the idea there is no reason to be upset or concerned about anything now.  He portrays the same thing as his friend Lemuel portrays and that is a certitude as to the event and guessing it is up to us just how this must all come together and make people hear.

"Yesterday Ron presented about a 12 line transmission who love Jesus and let it stands as is for them to assimilate what it did say forthrightly and very well spoken by Jesus himself.  This morning they mourn the lss of their faith in anything and consider it a hoax not but have no means to say anything more than, 'so be it.'  and have gone on to other business at hand.  I watched them gather around the computer to see the message come into them and then decide since it was Ron Besser they will not touch it with a ten foot pole, but one of them said they would guess it is accurate and then dropped it too.

"Ron is of the opinion that he did the proper thing and let people who love Jesus know the plans but is helpless in making those horses drink from the well of faith he has for all of us on high.  Clency says about what Ron knows is the truth too and blessed the man for his capacity to truly understand how to approach the return of the Bestowal Son to Urantia.  Neither Clency or Ron make a big fuss except if asked to let people know what our plans are for the near future.  I provide you a glimpse now of the reaction of Michael to this work Ron is glad to do and make available:"

MICHAEL OF NEBADON - "Ron provided a group of people a few lines of a complete transmission form Jesus himself, and the let the Father and I speak as we would as well.  The reaction is a deadbolt against any transmission work except this transmission hit home and they are all wondering how deeply they should feel over other people making it clear that transmission work is the work of the devil.   In all my years of wondering about Urantia, this is one transmission that had the heart of Jesus in it and was absolutely dead nuts on the message we wanted delivered.  As of this morning the transmission sent is in the wastebasket again and I advise Ron never to go there again.  You and they and the rest of the world will have to take your lumps as you come to them without faith or reason to understand that Urantia is ready to leave most humans on Urantia in the pig sty they live in and not worry about anuthing except their paycheck when it arrives in whatever amount it currently is for them.

"The truth is that the man on the other end of this transmission, Jesus, sees what Ron sees and what Ron feels this morning and that is total dislike of what has now transpired as the last bastion of hope and desire with people who love Jesus but have no good for our messengers or our hopes to inform well enough to be prepared for the sharp focus we will provide in a few days time at minimum and within a month or less from today.  We still are working out the details of what has to be done once the announcement is made to the rest of the world and not just to a band of 20 or so who do not believe anything written these days but that they must persevere with what knowledge they currently have--  that is information too old to do them any good any longer.  Good day."

MOTHER SPIRIT - "Ron sees what I see:  devastation!  These are people who believe the Urantia Book and who are quite brilliantly done in many respects but find nothing useful from Ron because the well has been so poisoned there is nothing her can do to be of use to them.  One person is responsible for this disaster and he will be summarily removed when we arrive and told to mind his own business,  He is not friend of Ron and dislikes anything to do with his work any longer after years of doubt over how to handle one debacle after another between Ron and himself.  In a few days he will find a pink slip for his work due to the fact they can no longer afford to run the shop as they prepared to long ago and find it daunting now donations arrive enough to keep them going.  In any case the announcement Ocilliaya and Lemuel and Ron and the Father have provided fall on total deaf ears among those who enjoin the fifth epochal revelation and what is to follow as the sixth.  My best to you today and later on we have a surprise announcement through Ron concerning just what is to be portrayed on high regarding this work in York, Pennsylvania.  Good day.  Mother Spirit."

Ron Besser here - I now have transmitted nearly all that is available this morning according to Michael and Mother Spirit.  With regard to the return again message I sent these people, I never expect anything to arise there I do not already know as the Urantia Foundation supports this group and they are lost as well as the Urantia Foundation itself.  They never realize I mean business and give what I can with no expectation there is anything left between myself and those so-called leaders who cow tail to the Urantia Foundation and its poisons for the revelation and the people who take it well enough to hear their Adjusters early on while living with disasters coming on Urantia.  I too doubt precise definitions of God and we have a few on the table this morning in a short while, but those definitions will be the best we have to maintain our faith through what is a terrible war for Urantia in all likelihood and a terrible set of earth changes on top of it.  I expect nothing from that group and get it and leave this discussion with this thought:

Leave all things to God in these coming months.  You and I are going to be observers first and only later do we kick in with our backs to the wheel to produce some version of a Magisterial Mission for Jesus to bend to his will on Urantia.  Clency has it right and Lemuel has it right with many of you who see it as I do and as the others do too.  My voice will be muted in all of the coming days and years coming soon to Urantia and many of you will have to flee great dangers as well.  York is safe but hardly a happy place either and I greet all who happen to arrive in the area and will be glad to hear you out.  I thank all for your attention this sunny morning in York this morning.

Located in Historic York, Pennsylvania